Sluuurp

>sluuurp

Do you still drink the caffeinated jew Jow Forums?

Attached: images (10).jpg (512x287, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJFnXXwyGU8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No because im not a woman in hr

I servr coffee at my work. All these hoes talk about is this pumpkin spice.

Was one of the hardest addictions to kick but yes I was able to after being almost forced to by my body crying out

Silly user, caffeine causes seizures

Pussy when people like you order decaf I top it off as a red eye with espresso shot

It’s government mandated here.

Attached: 5584318F-D4ED-440C-B014-A437C3EBA702.png (300x250, 25K)

I smash coffee like it's going out of style and none of you tinfoil fuckers can take it from me.

Black coffee or plain tea is a good breakfast.

Fuck off yerba shill

Because of changing climate globally, coffe's gonna unironically become a jew only drink as they're the only ones who's gonna afford it.
Enjoy it while you can goy.

>not srinking dr pepper
Truly subhuman

Yes, really getting expensive. Idiot.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-19 Commodities Latest Coffee Price Chart.png (480x607, 31K)

>only Jews will be able to get coffee in the future
Coffee isn’t grown in Guatemala, Mexico, India, Uganda

Black tea is the best liquid breakfast next to black coffee it fills you up and make you alert.

~`~ DONT SPEAK TO ME TILL I HAVE HAD AT LEAST ONE COFFEE ~`~

Get fucked mate. Coffee is for everyone except complete faggots like you. Go live on berries and love rainbows you fucking failure. We're built to abuse substances, the rest of us real humans.

Attached: 1526961318801.png (250x246, 68K)

If you drink coffee everyday you lose its effects eventually, gradually.
>Mfw if you drink coffee everyday you are a lazy brainlet.

Attached: 1536690377232.jpg (480x360, 20K)

I haven't for a while but coincidentally today I'm trying to reset my sleeping schedule and have been up for almost 48 hours so I've had a fucking shitload of coffee.

i drink 12 cups of coffee a day minimum

Attached: 1530076990640.png (587x587, 12K)

Yes because if I don't drink tea, I'm not truly British.

I'm never quitting. Tried it for a month, definitely wasn't worth it.

Attached: 14476542434235.jpg (764x400, 37K)

>At this point it's the placebo that the coffee gives you.

I drink too much these days, since I started working from home.
Back when I worked in the office I drank 0 cups all day long, I'd only have a cup or two after 5 when I got home.

No because im not emma chamberlain

Both caffeine and nicotine are good things to consume. Nootropics, stimulants, neuroprotective. Good stuff for autists.
>inb4 smoking is bad for you
Just vape it senpai. Add a bit of CBD for extra benefits

Drinking coffee is based as long as you drink it black. Any other form of caffeine intake is degenerate.

Attached: E811EC76-0D46-4605-85BA-57C9ABC1DC7B.jpg (556x712, 82K)

I quit coffee, 3 weeks ago for the second time this year. The first time lasted 5 months. What I found out during the 5 months is this......

>It took 1 - 2 weeks for the headaches to go away.

>After 2 weeks it became increasingly easier to wake up and get out of bed.

>After 3 weeks I began to notice my natural energy was beginning to increase dramatically. I could now focus much harder at work. I would come home and begin organizing my house before sitting on the couch. My hunger began to decrease and my weight began decreasing as a result. After the 3 week mark, all of the benefits continued.... until

I began drinking coffee after Christmas last year, when I came down with the flu and was looking for an energy booster. I was instantly hooked again.

I’m now in the 3rd week of quitting again, and I’m beginning to feel amazing. Liquid Jew is not just a meme, you get hooked to the point that you are drinking 4-6 cups a day just to stay awake for 15 hours while paying $10 a day to feed the habit. In the mean time your house and relationship with wife goes to shit, because as soon as you get home you jump on the couch and sleep.

>lol vegetarian doesn't have enough energy to make it through the day.

Nah, I'm just prescribed amphetamine salts. Shit is radical, lose weight and kick ass in your studies. I'm never going back to caffeine.

Attached: 1531800450666.jpg (540x507, 38K)

>develops gerd in a couple years
Cream and sugar for me, thanks.

It’s mandated by the Michigan government as well. I’m braking the law by abstaining.

I drink exactly two 6 fluid ounce cups of coffee a day. I only drink it because I enjoy the smell and the taste and decaf is shit. I drink just enough to be able to enjoy it without having to feel any of the effects of caffeine since I hate the feeling.

Doctors put me on Klonopin when I was 13. I’m 100% fully addicted to it and weaning off is extremely difficult. The only time I’m anxious is towards the end of the month when my bottle is running low and I need a refill.

If I go 24 hours without it, it’s likely I’ll have a seizure.

When you realize that you’ve lost all of your natural energy, because your body relies solely on drinking a cup of coffee.... you won’t be smashing anything.

Coffee is the ultimate Jew drink.

I bet you fags don't even drink expressos and add sugar in it.

All E-celebs are lazy brainlets
>Not even gonna give you the option to prove me wrong

Attached: e089e46b18cb6a6b3325659a69b23059.jpg (500x500, 22K)

It’s absolutely worth it user.

She sucks my cock, every morning. She gets the meat boi

Attached: 1529002037434.png (500x501, 90K)

B-but I can only drink energy drinks, coffee tastes very bad

Attached: 1523191163969.jpg (500x457, 34K)

>At least she's getting those nutrients and you aren't making a mess.
Woman aren't usless afterall

Attached: 1527158230726.jpg (640x640, 79K)

>how is she useless when she has a baby grill inside her

>sugar

fucking idioit

>not taking in sugars in their natural form
>spiking your blood sugar daily, increasing systemic inflammation with highly concentrated sugar

black is best, some milk or creme is acceptable. the only sugars in your diet should be from fruits, veggies, honey, milk

Attached: 1493928049517.jpg (610x458, 82K)

yerba mate=best mate

reduces depression, lowers chance of cardiovascular problems, promotes active lifestyle and routine-building. coffee is great for you, that's a fact.
>and that's a good thing.

Attached: 1536151704131.png (225x225, 8K)

I said she wasn't because she is a cumrag at least.
>The only thing wimin are food for

Fuck off, Coffee has nothing to do with the global jew. Faggot.

this

the wilderness was tamed and the nations were built by coffee drinking Men

-not s0yb0ys

Attached: 1532482155225.jpg (645x608, 148K)

>ultimate jew drink
5 cents a day. Even if I payed double that it's only $182 in 5 years. I'm hardly consider that being jewed.
I wouldn't drink it if I didn't have to. I'm all fucked up from nonstop 100 hour work weeks and rotating shifts. But I maintain a productive life through all that and still every day because of coffee.

>all these North Americans talking about coffee like their coffee is good.

Worst coffee in the world comes from the USA. Fact.

Think back to before you drank coffee. You were healthier back then, slept better, and you didn't -need- coffee.

Avoid dependence on substances.

Attached: 1521235331648.jpg (657x527, 54K)

Definitely no jew drink user. And good for your health.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-19 4 Surprising Benefits of Coffee.png (724x1842, 321K)

>not realizing that tiredness is an evolutionary relic designed to stop dumb humans wandering the wilderness in the dark
>not countering it with blue light exposure and caffeine and only sleeping the necessary 4 or so hours a day that the body actually requires
If I sleep more I wake up feeling like a mental and physical subhuman and it takes 9 hours to return to normal function.

Attached: yui_consider.jpg (376x369, 36K)

>Junky boy needs his drugs to feel productive
Kek loser, just drink water

yeah i drink and eat what i please and you muhammed? doubt you do

>"Sleep is a function made by nature. But us humaynes know better than nature, thus we do not need more sleep but less."
>"We don't need C13H16N2O2 we iz Mohammeds n shiiet"

Forgot the pic.

Attached: 1836193610371.jpg (300x250, 19K)

Nope, only drink green tea 4 days a week on mornings when I go to the gym before work

The modern human environment is completely different to the environment in which humans lived for tens of thousands of years.

Personally I drink black tea with milk in it.

Guys I drink about 4 cups of coffe a day.
Please red pill me on yhis new fou d jew trickery.

good muslim good

I tried a few months ago, gave it a month and I still was no where near as productive as a could be. Sleep definitely takes a hit when on it. I'm still young, early 20's, so it may be best to kick this habit now

The fact that journalists and women in hr are the heaviest abusers of it does give me the idea that it kills personality? should probably quit

>green tea
>muslim
ok.

Coffee originates in Africa user. It then found its way to Turkey and thence to Europe. The climate in Europe doesn't lend itself to growing coffee, hence it always needed to be transported from Africa or (later) South-America. This made it a luxury drink, initially only for the rich. This is also why the Turks boil their coffee directly on the heat instead of espresso or filtering techniques. You extract more flavor and don't waste any grounds. There is not a Jew in sight.

muslims are not allowed to drink coffee, they replace it with tea, and yeah welcome to 21.ct green tea is by far most popular wherever you go

Let me gusse you have evolved lel. Why are you still a biological being then? Shouldn't you be some si-fi monster.

Drinking it right now with (((bread))).

Attached: 124215467.jpg (350x244, 65K)

Love the stuff, I drink about 4 cups a day.

One of life's simple pleasures.

Attached: Coffee Dad.png (499x768, 250K)

Errr. Muslims are not allowed coffee? Really user? Have you ever been to Turkey? Or Indonesia? Why do you think they call it 'Java'?

Of course, it's my savior in the darkening times.

youtube.com/watch?v=gJFnXXwyGU8

>That last tweet

Attached: 45.jpg (126x126, 3K)

The point is that we haven't evolved to suit the modern environment very well.

>muslims are not allowed to drink coffee
Perfect example how Jow Forums invents bullshit about Muslims.

Where you get dat shiet?

>caffeinated jew
literally invented by arabs
ever been to israel? see many coffeehouses there? nope
sage faggggggottttt

Yes.

Every day, at least three cups.

Yorkshire Tea master race

Attached: yorkshire-tea-2000858_2.jpg (850x850, 194K)

tea cuck

Yes. And I enjoy it very much. You antisemitic fucking idiot

Attached: FE9A4C8E-92A2-4611-8851-68A87A7C2927.jpg (1684x2046, 716K)

Based Brown/black-Finn guy.

Caffeine addicts COPE harder.

Black Rifle Coffee Co. cold brew every morning you pack of homos

addict

I second this.

arabs had the monopoly on coffee in the medieval ages, retard.

based nig

Muslims are the ones who literally started the trend of drinking coffee and playing guitar. We’re hipsters when your ancestors sucking Russian cock, faggot

Wow

Not since 1999. Stay ahead of the curve, you faggots.

Coffee is the thinking mans drink, unless you use it to stay awake to wage slave then you're a pleb.

Turkey as well, Israel doesn't have shit to do with its history either

I make sure i buy non fair trade coffee so i know the cunt who made it is sweating.

What do you guys think of caffiene pills? Faster and cheaper. I'm considering making the switch.

what a cunt

Cool contradictory story, bitch.

oh shit I'm drinking it as we speak
better switch to monster zero ultra white instead so I can join the /sip/gang