I can name some heinous despicable thing about every race except white people...

i can name some heinous despicable thing about every race except white people, niggers rape kids cause they think it cures aids and live in backwards crime ridden hell holes, indians own slaves and shit in the street, latinos are subhuman retards who let their countries fall into the hands of parallel power and own slaves, chinese eat eggs soaked in kids piss own slaves and commit female heir infanticide, muslims are massively inbreed and rape kids their inbreeding has made them over represented in birth defects by insane margins, the list just goes on and on but for whites all you can say is they're too nice and refuse to stand up for themselves and their interests which is more like too much of a good thing than a serious flaw comparing whites to all other races is like comparing your race to a brain damaged monkey the inferiority is so obvious tangible and excessive that's why you all live in squalor and have backwards ideologies and beliefs you're literal cavemen and apes

Attached: 1536223121839.jpg (650x680, 273K)

say 1 bad thing about my race(IBERIAN)

>nothing about the jews
ok rabbi schlomo

I genuinely did not enjoy reading that at all, it wasn't even funny

You better be a pedophile! If not fuck off!

white people made world wars. doesnt sound good to me. white people arent perfect. just like any other race unfgortunatly :(

You're proof that white people can be bad too

Attached: BLACKED .png (680x898, 620K)

tell me something about jews russians and americans

but im a hapa

>white people made world wars
bluepilled

no you're a faggot

its gonna be jews right.

takes one to know one

Attached: haha got'em.png (711x711, 1.16M)

that and hapa. well i am a faggot now at least :(

Nobody's perfect, but I still like them for their imperfections.

anglos

yeah thats true. what i really love about white people in history. is their fiery passion. some asians have it but most non white nations never had that spirit of conquring

then why did you calle me bluepilled when i said white people started world wars. arent anglos white?

krauts arent human

whites are perfect. but who are white. this pol discussion is funny :)

>anglos
>human
bluepilled

Attached: eternal.jpg (858x536, 54K)

i would say anglos are the whitest of white people lole. but you would call me a kike for it

>being deceived by anglos this hard
colonial mutt servants will never break free from anglo conditioning

You're from Jow Forums or Jow Forums aren't you?

Krauts are the japs of Europe. The just can't help themselves but try to destroy everything time and time again.

half of my ancestors were colonised by americans and spanish people. not anglos. anyway you might be decieved to believe that im decieved by something else. how do you know if its true or not?

its just banter, lad
>americans
anglo mutts

anglos ended slavery you slav(e)shit

its not really them. its probably their history. well a big part to develop ww2 was ww1. its probably not entirely their problem. of course its England who is on the "right" side all the time. but there truly isnt a right side in history

then why everyone has to wageslave unless born in a welfare state or to stupidly rich parents?

k

yeah and so?

It's not just the world wars they started they've been trying to conquer Europe way before that as well. They're still trying to this day.

wageslavery/=actual chains and castration slavery

yeah the holy roman empire and i forgot most of them lole. im not good in history. but most countries have tried to do something like that some point in their history.

>imagine being decieved this far gone
debatable
especially considering black slaves

tell me. do you have proof that anglos really are these monsters? and that it is in their genes

black slaves in america were literally the most well treated slaves in recorded human history

just look in their little beady eyes and their ever burning hunger for blood of white people
its a proof enough

this is dum.

exactly

ur mum dum

heh.. yeah she is :(

is she hot tho?

>race

Attached: 1489894988684.png (608x543, 153K)

she looks like average

based

I'm not sure I understand your point
I think an actual american slave would prefer wageslavery to being physically chained up and forced to work

I beg to differ.
Average american slave would rather slave away then die in africa being a "free" man. Which they did.

post pic

wageslavery>actual slavery>living in africa

>imagine actually saying this and posting pics after
>wageslavery
>living in africa
it was same thing for africans
also liberation of our slaves wasn't all that welcome and lead to a massive famine lmao

Attached: will remind you every time.jpg (492x369, 38K)

Have you never socialized with people of other ethnicities? The fault lies in the social, geographical, historical and cultural context.
no of the race

was I talking to you faggot

no!
but i did it to make people trust in me!

Cringe thread faggots

Thank you for the image, very nice.

Attached: 1526739658796.png (811x942, 724K)

disgusting copypasta posting poltard

Attached: 1431571182596.jpg (1154x757, 179K)

Mohamad