I know Jow Forums and especially not Jow Forums is the right place for good answers...

I know Jow Forums and especially not Jow Forums is the right place for good answers, but I need the help of my favourite board.
How do I tell my gf to fuck off and break up with her? Several ties bind us (dog, apartment in which we live together, her parents and I are pretty good friends) so what do I do? I'M fed up after 5 years of relationship but she is going through a lot right now and is so in love with me that it would break her.

Attached: 1yme5ma7bwk11.png (656x755, 38K)

Why you fed up?

Tell her you're a frogposter. She will leave you immediately.

Attached: 654534376.jpg (500x500, 70K)

tell her to fuck off and break up with her

Give her to me, I'll take care of her.

Attached: 1537181107070.png (311x307, 127K)

she annoys me. She wants me to go to bed with her at the same time, she fucks everything up and needs my help all the time and starts to cry about minor things.

sorry weeb, is this better?

Attached: Download.jpg (225x225, 10K)

come to germany and I giver her to you for free

I presume she is unable to do basic human functions which pulls you back from doing things all the time?

yes, for example. She is really clingy and wants to do the same things all the time, but at the same time she hates going out or doing something with my friends.
She hates vidyia and good movies, so she just complains about these things if I do them

sounds like an annoying cunt (literally)

Qualified roastie. I heard that you wanna be stern and not show a lot of emotion when breaking up with her. Just cut her off and tell her to pack her shit.

Attached: IMG_20180901_010019_317.jpg (1080x1080, 112K)

>How do I tell my gf to fuck off and break up with her?

Attached: 66874616_p0_master1200.jpg (610x604, 37K)

I'm her first boyfriend and she hasn't had sex with anyone else but me, so not really a roastie till now

nah she's a really neat girl and she has a lot of positive aspects as well

Well you're doing a good job at selling her short then, what's so good about her?

Guess I'm packing my bags and moving to Germany

Attached: 1527695778350.jpg (800x1077, 213K)

she's empowering, she cares a lot about me and our dog and would kill for both of us.
She is heartwarming when she is really happy and she can make you smile even on the darkest days, which makes it so problematic for me to cut her off.
Believe me, personalitywise and bodywise every guy would be happy to have her for a few years.
If she has one of her pessimistic phases she just shits on me and everyone else, nobody but her is responsible for certain things, she cries over everything and can't lift herself up to do anything. YOu're either able to manage your own life and hers additionally, or you're done goof'd

glady do that, you won't regret it burger

These aren't break-up reasons for me. I literally can't comprehend why you'd want to break up with her.

>Doesn't even let you play vidya or go outside
Why don't you just be honest and tell her to give you space or gtfo. But yeah you're an autist for sharing an apartment with her if she was doing this from beginning.

She wasn't doing this from the beginning, it started when we moved in together a year ago and it got worse and worse till now

show your nazi meme folder, that'll dry her vagina up and make her leave.

imagine someone sticking to you 24/7, wanting to do all the things you do but complaining about them, fucking everything up and starting to cry because she can't manage to do XY

>so she just complains about these things if I do them
keep doing those things until she fucks off

So why not try to talk to her about this? She should know if there's something bothering you about her. If she does not try to improve or makes a drama out of it you'll know for sure you need to break up.

Talk to her about the things that are bothering you. She may not know these things bother you, and will be able to make adjustments. If she gets shitty about it, and doesn't think the problem is her, then apologize to her for wasting her time and send her packing.

could you just tell her you need like an hour or two during the day where you can play vidya and not be bothered buy her?

Well, what kind of things do you two do together? I mean, something both of you like doing. And how often do you spend your time on her and what she wants to do even if it's not really what you like?

>An hour or two

How little to you plqy vidyia you casual

I was just assuming you would have work or school and had to do chores.

Attached: holocaust toys.jpg (923x713, 68K)

Hans, remember, this is a woman you're dealing with, there are outliers, but generally, they're incompetent, childish, and emotionally needy. You need to be the man her subconscious craves, put your foot down, and get hitched. Once she's had a baby her hormones will calm down and you'll stop having so many problems.

> t. redneck that married a city chick with severe anxiety

Attached: 1537383736028.png (1066x558, 63K)