I don't have any inner voice but I'm not a monster

I just go to work, get home, watch some television and go to bed. Why would I narrate my entire life in my head, what does that do for me?
Why are people so mean to me?

Attached: 234.jpg (400x400, 25K)

I use alcohol to make the voice go quiet, and then I go about my day as normal.

Attached: deal with it.jpg (625x834, 218K)

WAGIE WAGIE STUCK IN A CAGIE
NEETS GET WAIFUS WAGIES GET RAGIES
MR NOSEBERG WANTS MR NOSEBERG GETS
SPEND 40 YEARS AS NOSEBERG'S PET

WAGIE WAGIE NOTHING TO SAY
TOO LONG IN THE BATHROOM SLASHING YOUR PAY
GOVERNMENT PAYS FOR MY TENDIES
WAGIE WORK NEVER ENDING

Attached: wagecage.jpg (968x726, 62K)

Don't listen to these forced meme peddlers. Having a voice in your head aka schizophrenia is not normal by any means.

Don't do that user. That's a recipe for a catastrophe.

Attached: 91859ef116df847bd082175fd4be882e8bef924a07b791f14d956379257db695.jpg (304x334, 28K)

Attached: 1537171755262.png (416x435, 141K)

WAGIE WAGIE NO THINKING ALLOWED
FEELINGS FORBIDDEN IDEAS ARE COWED
WAGIE WAGIE POSTING ON POL
VALIDATE MY EXISTENCE I FEEL SO SMALL

source?

Attached: coolshirts.com.jpg (250x200, 15K)

it's physically impossible for you to NOT have an inner voice user, when you read youre using it m8

based

Attached: 1500091258156.jpg (1437x908, 167K)

Kek probably an ISTP work robot.

What source do I even need to give? Drinking alcohol to calm voices is a bad idea. It's gonna fuck you up.

Attached: 1496552542856s.jpg (124x110, 2K)

NEETs will hang higher than traitors.

Literally word vomit. The all caps is a nice touch.

Attached: 200w_s.gif (200x135, 20K)

WAGIE WAGIE SAYS MUH DAY OF THE ROPE
WAGIE NEEDS THESE DREAMS TO COPE.
WAGIE WAGIE LIFES A GREY BLUR
"WAGIE BEND OVER" "RIGHT AWAY SIR"

Unfortunately, #metoo

Schizophrenia is having more than one distinct voice in your head, hence the "I am hearing voices" not just one voice.

Can a non-NPC describe what it's like to have an inner monologue? Asking for a friend

uh huh I see...

And does this singular, totally-not-insane, voice in your head ever criticize you or encourage you to do things?

It's the ability to challenge your own belief upon meditation and change your mind (or not). NPCs not havint his is why people still believe in things like 'the wage gap', they literally lack the ability to reason something out in their heads and find the truth

Wrong pic user. Here you go.

Attached: 1536960120784.png (490x586, 38K)

You're not a monster, you're just the non-sentient who sells me my armor.

check'd and kek'd

I find it hard to believe that people have such simple minds.

How do you think things out if you don’t have a coherent voice in your head?

wagie wagie turns to drink
when you fucked up your life it hurts to think

Is this no inner voice thing not a meme? So all they can comprehend is what they read or hear? There is no fore thought?

NPCs drink to feel like they are deep and insightful, normal people don't need to intoxicate themselves as much as self reflection can occur at anytime they feel like it, NPCs on the other hand need to be drugged.

they have beliefs drilled into them, they don't care to think things over.
they fill the empty space in their heads with vapid stuff like sports, tv shows and most importantly their jobs.

All women are NPCs

>self-criticism and self-encouragement is schizophrenia

Attached: 1498345139489.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

Look you are a dolt and a simpleton, but maymays are not why.
The NPC thing comes from anons not bothering to look into a study that merely shows that some people reported that did not perceive an inner monologue while focused upon specific tasks for the purpose of a study.
Not that the people can't or don't have one.

The fact that you came across information with such profound implications and the idea of confirming this information for yourself did not even occur to you is why you're an idiot.
And you can change that.
Simply try to learn about the world around you in earnest rather then just listening and believing.
Especially on Jow Forums, because this place is basically ground 0 for people who like to form opinions without taking the time to learn about something.

>All women are NPCs
Hmm

So are you an fuckwit that reads books out loud then?

We all have that inner voice but some of us aren't overthinking faggots. It's just a meme and people either spam it to feel like special snowflakes or for the sake of trolling and shitposting. Go into a NPC thread and start asking questions about their retarded theory, you will get a bunch of different responses that when put together make no sense. Also that inner voice is deemed unnecesary and something that you have to get rid off in buddhism. Another argument against it is that language is a tool and if anything it limits us to a degree regarding thought. Don't take the NPC meme too seriously, faggots on r*ddit have come up with their own version of it way before it got here, also /x/ faggots have their own NPC theory. It's not even a theory desu it's just a mix of a bunch of shitposters having fun and a bunch of losers trying to feel special or some kind of excitment in their life.

No, I have wraith vision and can see people's inner monologue.

First of all, I love you.

Secondly, I want you to try to develop an inner voice, you can start by encouraging yourself, giving yourself compliments, trying to make up jokes, riddles, or just try to describe what you see in words as if you were an author, think of how you would write a description of the things you see, the people you encounter, or even make up people like characters.

Try this and try to do it all the time so it becomes second nature.

Thirdly, I love you, and we are best friends. Have this Pepe. It is a cool warrior Pepe. You are great! We will hang out someday and it will be the coolest! Good luck bro! Stay strong no matter what! Best friend!

Attached: 1530478822798.jpg (454x564, 56K)

>NEET
>No discipline
>No money
>Parasites leeching off someone
>Depressed
>Do nothing for themselves
>Do nothing for others
>A literal zero in society
Yeah nah I prefer having a job

These

WAGIE WAGIE SCREECH AND RAGIE
NEET POKING FUN GREENTEXT ENGAGIE
WAGIE WAGIE SHOULD JUST FUCKING END IT
PILES OF MONEY AND NO TIME TO SPEND IT

>>Parasites leeching off someone
Nearly all generated wealth is created out of nothing, don't talk about leeching, leeching is antiseptic. Do you even fractional reserve lending?

this

some guy staying home and helping as best he can around the house isn't a parasite, he's a hero performing the essential, time-honored work that stupid feminists have abandoned along with their never-to-be-born children

they look down on their own children as parasites, that's your mentality too

Aww that is so sweet :)

How can you be a parasite if all wealth is generated from fractional reserve lending? The only parasites are the bankers who abstract labor through usury. NEETS don't actually parasite on anything as there is nothing, in a systems were there is actual money instead of fiat currency, then they would be parasites, but all wealth today is debt based.

These atomatons are real. These are not people. They are mindless emotional reactionary beings.

>Unable to do something
>Superior

I used to do that too, almost killed me. But now me and the voices in my head are buddies, so it worked out in the end.

Actually, that study only queued anona to further dig and found many threads on plebbit talking about how they have no inner voice. The study is meaningless.

What

kys r9k fag

/end of thread

This is just some big Jewish scam

Only if I'm thinking critical or encouraging thoughts. Vocalizing your thoughts is not the same thing as a voice that talks to you outside your control.

I don't hate you, please have a nice day Anonymous.

I have a few quirks. I read out loud because dyslexic and I take my shirt off when I poop. What does that have to do with hearing voice(s)?

>these posts I made on plebbit surely prove
k

>doesn't have inner voice
>tries to inner voice on Jow Forums
You're either the worlds biggest retard or a very very clever android.

Oh shit a self-aware NPC!

Capture it!

Because having a dialogue with yourself makes you self aware

imagine that every time you want something succeed you imagine the entire conversation and the reaction to that conversation in your head. Then tweak it accordingly. Then you carefully guide the conversation back to your guidelines if it strays.

last time i went on a fucked up date i sat on the hood of my car staring at the sky and analyzed everything that went badly internally as if i wasnt me, then consolidated it and fixed the shit i fucked up for the next girl.

having an inner voice is essentially being able to comprehend and judge your own actions impartially and logically as if you are not yourself. Its astoundingly rare.

From years ago. So yes.

You are jewish for your artistic flow and higher thinking. This npc stuff is big if true how can they not have deeper thoughts.

They are atomatons.

>shitposting from a military installation

Based af

Attached: 1393876751814.gif (480x360, 176K)

Wagie wagie stomps his feet
NEET gets milk from mummies teet
Wagie wagie moans and cries
While he makes the tendie fries

Only NPCs have an inner voice. PCs have a player (soul) running their actions so they don't need to analyze themselves.

I remember the day i became self aware. I was like 4years old and playing with a toy train. I dont remember shit before that.

>anecdotal ramblings are proof!
And this is why you shouldn't take Jow Forums seriously and should check into things for yourself, op.
or you end up being led around by fools like this.

Attached: crying.jpg (240x193, 16K)

it's a lot less like a narration in your head and more like having a buddy to talk to. my inner voice reacts to things i see
and i think about things in my head like that
for example if i see a green bouncing ball
i wouldn't say in my head "that is a green bouncing ball" but i would say something like "i wonder who that ball belongs to" or think about whether i think the color is attractive or not or something like that. if you actually narrate everything that happens to you you are probably suffering from an intellectual disability, i know actual retards who do that

Attached: 1534708811188.png (698x550, 517K)

heh? they come from nothing. i have only one voice in my head and i always control it. is the inner voice like that?

but isnt that as saying it out loud. or do you just spontaniously get it from your head.

>Replying to imptrash
Get off Jow Forums faggots

yeah it's basically the same thing as saying it out loud. i get thoughts spontaneously from my head too but it's kind of like my mind just shitting out ideas for me to talk to myself about. from a big vault and i can't get to see inside. i don't get to reason those ideas out without thinking about them in the way i described before

phew. i thought people heard their inner voice as another entity. but its just as the same as me. full control of it.