How to deal with bullies?

how to deal with bullies?

Attached: d6upf3s.jpg (352x396, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/being-bullied-just-act-less-gay-advise-teachers-6363591.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Sees flag

Load an AR-15 and have a merry old time with the fuckers.

just ignore em

Attached: 1e7.jpg (600x320, 28K)

stop caring about what they have to say. Unless you're a fag or something, then you need to quit being a fag.

Attached: IMG_1557.jpg (1000x748, 247K)

Kiss them.

just bring a tire iron to school and smash their kneecaps

fpbp

Both of these are acceptable answers.

I remember getting bullied. I just let them call me names and lock me out of the class room. When ignoring, they lose interest. Or, if you actually have a competent teacher (had once) he'll sooner or later help you. But let him help in a good way. Talking and warning them because they bullied you is the wrong way because that will increase their hate towards you and bully you even more when this specific teacher isn't around. A competent teacher just watches you a little more and if they bully he just goes and stops it right away without talking a lot.
"Michael, stop." is enough for a person to realize he shouldn't bully you without increasing a hate towards you because he thinks you "got the teacher against him".
Or search for people who are strong but not socially accepted. If you have a good friend like that bullies often don't even walk up to you.

I survived 12 years of school that way. Hope you manage it as good as I did.

Stay fresh, stay cool. Conflict is bad.

Press Shift and play with Reimu first.

Ok what the fuck?

I remember a teacher talking to the whole class once because some kid was bullied a lot and didn't have lots of friends. Like 3 times à 15 minutes talking about a kid and how we're so mean to him and he had multiple talks with him.

It was so annoying the whole class bullied him and excluded him even more afterwards.

Attached: 3a4ce1f3a6473f52b46b243f913b723a1419465336_full.jpg (497x470, 65K)

use wisely.

Attached: resting-bitch-face-symptoms.jpg (740x500, 72K)

let them beat you and go to the police.
or just go to the police and let them know so they beat you and you go to the police and they can't talk to you anymore.
always works.

get ripped then become the bully

unironically do fag shit, I'm not even kidding
had a few guys come up to me to talk smack and every time I just gave em "that's kinda hot" or "fuck, too bad didn't bring a condom" and after a few minutes of gay banter they just sort of wander off confused

Attached: 1526178782828.jpg (453x500, 33K)

Didn't work got called a pedo instead

dude don't get bullied by kids that's kinda sad

Attached: 1534759540129.jpg (1150x1033, 117K)

Doxx them on bant

Learn how to fight, it worked for me

maybe in your gay ass country would work
here that would only get you more bullied and everyone will start calling you a faggot

Ignoring the bully sometimes would cause the bully to get more, or even worse. thats because they may want to get s reaction out of it.
Yea sometimes teachers can't do a good job of handling bullies.
Hope op reads your advice post

Feel bad for the kid desu, but guess the teacher didn't know that talking about the problem and mentioning that the kid talked to the teacher was gonna cause problems

very relevant advice for this board
>being bullied? just act less gay
standard.co.uk/news/being-bullied-just-act-less-gay-advise-teachers-6363591.html

literally the opposite
the UK is tarded

Grow a pair.

Use the forbidden technique.

Attached: 1521921387907.jpg (367x500, 26K)

Rape them.