What's Jow Forumss opinion on psychedelic mushrooms, I've done them twice and it's a really interesting experience...

What's Jow Forumss opinion on psychedelic mushrooms, I've done them twice and it's a really interesting experience, I see no reason why they should be illegal.

Attached: ShroomyBois.jpg (900x600, 86K)

Used properly they're great tools for self exploration. Used like a hippie they're just drugs. Agreed tho, things like mushrooms, mescaline and DMT should be legal.

they're fun, don't feed them to pets

Attached: edible.png (960x720, 759K)

They made me vomit some blood, then when I started to trip I felt like:
"OMFG I AM GONNA DIE RIGHT NOW."

Not very pleasant at all.

Some people just can't handle a trip and wind up doing stupid shit. Obviously you could say the same about alcohol and I feel shrooms should be subject to the same laws. At the very least, they should be an option for psychiatric treatment.

Should never be done in a party setting. Only in small amounts below a G. A gram and above they're a great tool to learn about yourself. The 5 Gram mark is best done only a few times.

I used to grow them back in high school with cakes and syringes of spores and all that shit. My friends and a few customers really liked them but no matter how I prepared them, raw, dried, cooked, tea, I always got very sick for days after and never got high so I stopped bothering with them.

I think they're fantastic. Definitely a thinking drug. Smoke a cigar, trip on mushrooms, enjoy life, and find inner peace.

They gave me panic disorder. Not very fun.

Problem is that alcohol just makes you do dumb shit for one night then a week later you're for the most part fine.

You have a bad experience on shrooms and you can get PTSD. It's extremely risky. You can't treat it the same as alcohol or any other degenerate drug.

Shit sucks man. I had a bad trip on 3 hits of LSD and had what I can only describe as PTSD for 3 months. I eventually got over it mostly but still.

best done alone or with close friend
sometimes sends you on a very self-critical introspection thing and you analyze everything you are doing in your life and what you're doing wrong, thats why I don't do them very often or when im depressed.

>tfw thought loops, things happening over and over again, feelings of intense dread, and your mind unraveling to the point where you can't interpret any of your sense
Weed and lsd is a fucking strange combination

Attached: tenor.gif (220x208, 62K)

You haven't "tripped" until you had a 30 minute conversation with one of your dead ancestors in the bathroom mirror

Everytime I hear of someone getting stuck in a loop it's always a LSD weed mix.

I'd be scared to try LSD because it lasts so damn long, and it seems like you have less control over it than you do with shrooms

I've had more bad acid than good. My last trip caused a disconnection which lasted over a year now I'm done with it

Made me feel like I was peeing in my pants. 1/5 would not do again.

Cyans broke my cycle of depression. Really great stuff.

The way i look at it, psychedelics are like rolling the dice. Sometimes you trip and it puts things into perspective and you end up changing the course of your life for the better, other times its the opposite and you go off the deep end. Some people never recover, have to quit their jobs and they become homeless.

i never done 'em but i have went out looking for them and just taking your doggo out for a long walk out in nature scavenging for (whatever kind) of mushrooms is more than half the fun, its art of the whole experience, its also a tad bit more adrenaline to look for something thats illegal to pick. anycase i would guess tripping on your own picked mushrooms would be nicer than bought ones for some reason

Attached: 9awd2d.jpg (1600x1200, 511K)

OP. is a nigger

Very fun. I tried LSD twice and have a 50/50 success rate with that. The first time was in college and it was incredibly fun but the second time was very stressful and my friends wanted to be literal homos for some reason.
Only tried mushrooms once, but it was an absolute blast. Basically felt like I was tipsy except wasn't, i got incredibly talkative and friendly which is kind of out-of-character for me. The total length of the event is much more bearable too.

>illegal to touch something that grows in the nature

I will never understand the stupidity of this

Like actually doing gay shit? I got a little high and did MDMA with a close friend and we ended up kissing and sucking each other off. To this day we don't talk about it.

I've taken mushrooms twice, first time was 2g alone at night in my apartment, put on a music playlist of super chill, thought provoking music. Tripped hard for 4 hours, I just layed in my bed with my eyes closed and watched the geometric patterns and went deep inside myself to sort out some issues. I was able to process thoughts extremely fast, it felt incredible.

Second time was only about 1.5g two months later. I went to a local park early in the morning to walk some trails, it was early enough that I was the only one there just as the sun came up. Again put in my headphones, with harder more aggressive music this time, didn't seem to freak me out or anything. Breathing fresh air in the woods was incredible, perfect weather too. Felt like a God for several hours, didn't trip too hard but was enough to feel glowing for a good 24 hours later.

Mushrooms are amazing if you are able to find peace of mind without them and don't abuse them. I'd like to try 3.5g next time and go outside and just be alone, see what happens.

TL;DR, they are a great tool, not for everyone.

Intelligent people facing mental blocks or depression can be truly helped by mushrooms. They have always helped me by giving me a shortcut to a different perspective on my life.
>sounds super generic but it really is all in how you look at it
They are not a panacea however and should be used with caution. I've known people to get violent and crazy on mushrooms - very few, but it happens. If you're already off your rocker or close to it mushrooms might push you over the edge.

I went mushroom hunting last fall. It's a comfy hobby that compliments hiking nicely. I live in the Northeastern US so there are few psychoactive species here but I did get good at IDing mushrooms and found a few edible species to cook in my morning omlette.

Nah but basically when you're tripping for 8-12 hours you'll be wide awake (and woke I guess lol) and we didn't start until like 6PMish so the night basically devolved to all 3 of us laying separately laying in my room and both of them had boners literally in hand. Nothing happened but I know that they both wanted something to happen. Also one time one of them mentioned that having sex while tripping was like "a truly sublime experience it's like merging together as one entity" and I know he's only tripped w/ guys soooooooo....
That trip really freaked me the fuck out. I'll probably never try that again unless I'm with some hot chick because there's a reason some call it the "love drug"

With mushrooms the trip felt much more natural. It felt like we just had a few beers and were just hanging out gaming/listening to music. It also only lasts like 4-8 hours so if it DOES go south you don't have to deal with it for half a day.

hot

theyre so mysterious, the mushrooms once told me some mysteries maaaaan

Attached: amanita_phalloides_01.jpg (600x400, 78K)

Blue honey was the key you were looking for.
I collect pan cyans in the wild and can't take them any other way without having stomach weirdness

You guys are gay. Stop poisoning yourself with psychadelics.. I've done them like 400 times.
Mostly bc of roommates dosing me without my knowledge.. grow up shit is dumb as fuck that's what I told my roommate s

They can be fun but for the love of god be sure you do them around people you are comfortable with.

It's always borderline gay kid s that do mushrooms and l.. try ketamine you fags

>I've done them like 400 times
>roommates dosing me without my knowledge

I am not going to take lifestyle advice from a gay druggie retard that gets dosed by his degenerate roommates. Fuck off.

Ketamine and nitrous or kys

It seriously is all the borderline gay homo s that try mushrooms first then l thinking mushrooms are all organic when they both fucking are...

Try ketamine and stop questioning your sexuality with gay day lsd

3.5 is the best way to do them. Alone in your house.

from my experience just dont do them when with a decent sized group, no more than 4, I freaked a bit when my brain was trying to process 10+ people talking , happened twice

It goes like this... I'm not very cool and I have no friends or girlfriends and I have no life maybe play a little video games... I'm bored my life sucks I'm gay I think . I'll try lsd and mushrooms to fit in and be cool.

Stop being this gay kid^

Snort k gay fags

just kidding guys, dont actually eat these, i dont want some dead bodies on my conscience

You are gay an mentally ill and mushrooms revealed it. I am sorry for you. Stop projecting so hard.

One thing I noticed when I was tripping at home was how lifeless and boring everything inside was. The only things that stood out were my house plants and my rug which seemed alive because it is made out of 100% wool. Everything else seemed dead. Being outside around everything was so much better.

Fags eat l and mushroom it's just a fact ...

Don't be gay.. huff nitrous and snort k gay fagoots

If you want to try psychadelics try dmt .. lsd and mushrooms fucking children shit

Fagoots going through puberty try lsd and mushrooms... Be weary of the certified gay kid that wants to feel you up when you are "tripping balls" ..

Snort k gay kids

First time on mushrooms I was with my girlfriend at the time. We tried fucking when the shrooms kicked in and I couldn’t continue because I felt like I was raping her, so I just pulled out and laid down on the couch. Noticed on the walls tones and tones of Egyptian hyroglyphs.. truely a bizzare experience.
Still peaking we went to go have dinner with my mom at a 5 star hotel resteraunt (Pic related), everything around me was golden and I legit felt like a millionaire.

Attached: C0DAEBAE-A447-4BC1-9F2D-D368F101C47A.jpg (800x547, 73K)

Lsd and mushrooms give you bisesxual tendencies.. next thing you know you will be eating male asshole..

You guys are so gay.. snort k

Nothing is better than that first step outside when you're on shrooms, it's fucking magical.

please kys fagit

u too

Found the (((shulgin))) fag.
Smoking DMT is Joe Rogan tier degenerate.

Best experience ever was 3 spoons of blue honey on a quiet lake on a small island.

These trugs are really wasted potential. They can fuck up your mind easily of course and most stoners probably are fucked up. But they have potential for rewriting human mind. They could be used in therapies. Instead of fucking psychotropes taht just amke you dependent, you could rewrite your consciousness. Of course tons of research woudl need to be done. Trained therapists that woudl guide patients trough psychodelic experience. Millions of people lives could be saved.

Self medication is the best way imo. If you know your mind needs a reset, try mushrooms, the trick is to not be a fool and think you need it when you really don't.

was given ketamine for a medical procedure recently, it was the wildest drug experience i've had

No, its fucking not. Each time you take psychodelics, you are playing with fire. You dont know how your brain will react when you first take them, some people just go insane - maybe because they have predispositions for mentall ilness, maybe they are minority - but this happens. This things could probably be tested for by observing brain patterns. Everything could be done with sciencific precision. Its a fucking backdoor to mans brain, not some kind of tool.

I wonder what civilisation that uses psychodelics as medicine would look like.

I've done mushrooms before. I don't think there's any such thing as a bad trip. I think that they just allow you to see yourself and the world through a different lens, an altered state of mind. If you're a piece of shit, or you constantly get caught up in the world around you, that stress is gonna come up when you take psychedelics. They don't "ruin your mind" or give you PTSD. You already did it to yourself, and you can't cope with that reality. Just my two cents

Attached: 1537256181010.jpg (491x585, 74K)

>, not some kind of tool.
well, i meant "toy"

in microdoses psylocibin, lsd, and mdma effectively treat depression, ptsd, and social anxiety. in larger doses they can be a fun and insightful experience. in massive irresposible doses they can cause mental illness and brain damage.

mods do your fucking job

That's why you should know yourself and personal mental tendencies before ever taking any kind of drugs. I didn't know how I was going to react on mushrooms but I knew I wasn't going to freak out because I'm capable of controlling my own thoughts. If you are unable to do that, you should stay far, far away from any drugs.

America today is a good example of that

Can anyone give me the rundown on LSD vs shrooms?

Not at all interested in weed as it seems like a nignog drug... right?

>I got a little high and did MDMA with a close friend and we ended up kissing and sucking each other off.
kek

>op literally talking about government policy

outside it is, then.

what's blue honey?

>was given ketamine for a medical procedure recently, it was the wildest drug experience i've had
story?

what's the rundown on dosages for each of these ranges?

This has been my experience most times I've done them. Had one good experience but no idea the dose I had. Harvested 20g recently, but after my bad experiences I got a bit more negligent about growing them and got trich during the next flush (not my first harvest). Buried em outside with manure, verm, perlite, and wood chips so we'll see how that goes. I'm just too self critical in my daily life at this time.

Dry magic mushrooms, put them in jar, cover with honey, mash properly and let sit.

Honey turns a shade of blue.
Eat honey or put in tea to go on voyage without the weird stomach effects.

First time i dropped acid i smoked an 8th with it. I thought everything I thought was being said out loud and that reality was the acid trip. I was just thinking about my deepest secrets which I thought everyone could hear. But it also gave me a new outlook on life for the better when I wasnt freaking out

Interesting, and the only difference is that you don't have stomach problems?

LSD is a lot more visual, and, has pretty much no taste. Might be a bit metallic. Shrooms you actually have to eat and they taste as bad as they smell, which is like wet dog. Furthermore Shrooms technically are poisonous, so you get a bit of gut rot. I don't have this problem with LSD and prefer the more visual high. However, both are good.

Had bad experience with 2-2.5g, so I'm afriad to do 3.5, but I will eventually. Advice? Is it any easier at a higher dose; am I just in a shitty in-between state?

Also weed has been genetically engineered to such levels of power now its pretty ridiculous. Tar baby weed that the jimmys smoke on a porch is garbage to the stuff whites are getting at dispensarys these days

They’re for fuckin druggos mate

I just don't have much interest in it because of the culture. It strikes me as disgusting. It also smells bad. LSD and such seems very 'clean' by comparison. Marijuana just seems like a nigger drug. Idk.

I will tell you as someone who huffs chronic I fucking hate stoner culture. I exclusively smoke alone, fuck hippies. Its the same as drinking culture, do you wanna be a nigger and drink a fodie of malt likka with ya homies or get some aged whisky, depends on what you like

The k hole will have you trying to go through walls.

The gradual come down is the best part.

What little interest I have in it is in vaping. Putting it in a vaporizer and inhaling it that way seems far superior to smoking a joint or something similar. Do you ever do that?

Trip on shrooms then watch The Wizard of Oz

>spoiler
>everything is Toto's fault

Attached: welp.jpg (640x426, 97K)

Taken them twice, both experiences were great. Definitely recommend going outside and just kind of wandering. My second time, a friend and I walked through a ravine not long after it had rained, with just the full moon shining down. It was magical, and I know how gay that sounds.

It is also a tastier way to ingest, trip is more controlled, less volatile.

The most interesting is that we transformed a batch into Magic Mead...that stuff was quite fascinating. A very intense experience to ferment into mead before consuming.

How does dosing work like this?

yeah i tried it. you can get fucked up for days doing that, or at least i did. the THC content is like 90%+ on the extract. I only recommend it for the most hardcore pot heads, not a casual user.

It really depends what you're using for desu. If youre like me and have a physically involved life, smoking a joint for relaxation and muscle pain relief will be enough. If you have some type of chronic long lasting intense pain, yes, vaporizing THC extract will work better than any opioid.

>trip is more controlled, less volatile
why?

Stoner culture is retarded nigger shit, but that doesn't mean weed is inherently. Not saying it's a great thing necessarily, but it is what it is. Smelling a good bag of weed is probably my favorite smell ever.

>Smelling a good bag of weed is probably my favorite smell ever.
Yuck, it smells like skunk but without the nice sesame oil undertone

I usually make it with 100g of pan cyan in 1L of honey. 1 tea spoon is about 3.5g of Cubensis

Fermented we used an entire L, came out with a total of about 3L of mead. 1 cup (250ml) made up board the viking mother ship.

Probably the most interesting experience I have had on shrooms.

Smells sweet and fruity and reminds me of starbursts. Maybe I just have good weed.

The Mayan, Roman, Sumerian. Many Native American tribes. History omits this.

w-wanna hang out?

I would guess due to the transformation/extraction of Psilocybin. Absorption was much faster, especially as a mead (due to alcohol).

Next time we are going to add blue honey to our ayahuasca tea....that will be an interesting experience to say the least.

Shrooms are great for depression and exploring ones psyche. Do NOT abuse them, they are not party drugs. And tolerace builds rapidly. I would suggest using them maybe once every 3-4 weeks, or microdose 1/10 of a gram or so daily.

Pussy shit, real niggas smoke Datura and get Drilled.

Attached: uiLYB08.png (350x350, 359K)

They really aren't worth it. Once you start to solidify and find who you are as a person, you won't even want to do it anymore. They are very much drugs for the lost and wandering.

Bullshit

if you are born with no internal dialogue aka an NPC, then psychedelics will help break that.

Did datura stramonium once...was like dancing with the devil.

The only more insane experience I have had was on Iboga root....48hr of pure madness.