/comfy/ thread

/comfy/ Thread
You know how it goes.
Share your day, share music, whatever.

Come talk!

Attached: Autumn Park Bench Fallen Leaves Desktop Wallpaper.jpg (2048x1365, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/79RKryf_HDY
youtu.be/egd1cC5hH7s
youtube.com/watch?v=HtrKPsUlM0E
youtube.com/watch?v=SvxD_toISIc
youtube.com/watch?v=x3oT3EeLrZw
youtu.be/tlJJZrriAVI
youtube.com/watch?v=uHx-d3-37to
youtube.com/watch?v=Cc5Yz1TnOVY&,
youtube.com/watch?v=5fNhD_lP1F4
pastebin.com/PPsaEqHj
youtu.be/YcL8SvyKtE4
youtu.be/avhYvgvT5I8
youtube.com/watch?v=nlu2z2gkhhI
youtu.be/jyLMgIR69G4
youtube.com/watch?v=Qjzjhl-QztE
youtu.be/jGKNaIXtBZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jbNdodo59tQ
keyingredient.com/recipes/977515038/strammer-max/
youtube.com/watch?v=eKX8ntjWeas
youtu.be/HjRvAHn5JwU
youtu.be/WMYC4XSMxyg
youtube.com/watch?v=rtL5oMyBHPs
youtube.com/watch?v=AszrqTe4Tzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Since this is like a general thread and i cant make another thread whos the person that made those exposed things about alice 3d

im just gonna share this breakbeat chaos 8))))))
youtu.be/79RKryf_HDY

Oh right guess I'll start with something.
I had a very chill day today.

Currently on vacation, just chilling at home doing nothing and playing some vidya, mainly wow and final fantasy XIV, with friends. Bought some lemonade, the sour kind I don't like the super sweet stuff. It's pretty good.

Dude that's AWESOME stuff.
I swear, every single comfy thrad I make people share some amazing tunes.
Very comfy song, digging it!

I'm sorry I don't know who alice 3d is. I'm not a regular on Jow Forums anymore, I just hop on by and chat with people when I feel lilke it.

i listen to an absolute belta amount of jungle/early 2000s dnb,
'intelligent' dnb is my go to for comfy ses
favourite mix of all time is youtu.be/egd1cC5hH7s

Currently on my 100000000000000000th attempt to quit drinking. Didn't drink last night and didn't buy booze on my way home today. Maybe this time it'll work and I can go back to being a fit chad instead of an obese alcoholic in what is now pretty much a hoarder house.

Attached: 1506109717646.jpg (508x663, 36K)

Currently playing fortnite and being an average zoomer

Attached: 5646576756.jpg (700x494, 48K)

This turned out to be quite the longwinded comment.

Maybe you'll enjoy these two bands
The first is nick cave and the bad seeds which I think is a bitz like jazz or blues? I'm not too good with musical genres I generally just listen to what I think sounds good.
The second is Anberlin which is, funny enough, a christian alternative band (texts often have a heavy context to faith and god etc) but for some reason I enjoy that. The song I'm linking you is not alternative but more of a rock-ballad.
Third one is an animator I found on newgrounds ages ago, he does chilled out beats and some songs too. His new album is really chill imo, I hope you like it. I'd like the guy to get some more exposure :)

Hope you enjoy!:
Nick Cave and the bad seeds - O Children
youtube.com/watch?v=HtrKPsUlM0E

Anberlin - (*Fin)
youtube.com/watch?v=SvxD_toISIc

Yotam Perel - nice snakes album (also on spotify with extra songs)
youtube.com/watch?v=x3oT3EeLrZw

Dude I've been there. Not quite drinking but cigarettes. I finally quit this month and so far I'm doing good. Once you get trough the initial cravings it's really not that bad. I found that occupying myself is what helped the most. Currently it's your habit to drink and you'd need to replace that with another habit.
But you probably already know that.
You're doing the first step, that is worth a lot. I tried to quit smoking like 10 times, this time I'm convinced that I'm done with it.

I never got into fortnite, I'm more of a PUBG player (""""realistic"""" shooter meme). I'm in general not a fan of games that try to incorporate too much different games into them. For example Fortnite (minecraft + pubg meme I guess)
What is a zommer?

Shameless selfbump

Attached: 0gmwOIH.png (728x602, 236K)

All wastes. We as mortals waste away. The minerals we stand upon will eventually waste away. The molecules that make up our existence will waste away.

Attached: b1.jpg (1560x2080, 1.21M)

In this very instance we exhale elements that gives us life, and exhale the waste that liven others. Yet, the creation of these elements are not our knowledge.

Attached: b2.jpg (1560x2080, 1.23M)

Same in some sense. Mostly play it because my friends does. Also I never win so that's that.
A zoomer is a stupid nu/pol/ meme (I think) which I shouldn't use.

Our genetic make up is forever changing. Merely exercising exerts a mutation upon our DNA.

Attached: b3.jpg (1560x2080, 1.03M)

Looked it up it's some generation bullshit.
I'm not a fan of generations as they tend to overgeneralize tons of different people.
Also the term for each generation gets coined by those who are just the most popular.

If you enjoy your time with your friends while playing Fortnite does it really matter if you win or enjoy the game on your own?

Please keep posting, I actually like reading this.

Last bump, then I'll only respond as to not spam the board.

Attached: 1487732572396.jpg (180x180, 12K)

The last couple of weeks have been kinda shit. I try to stay positive but I feel like I'm running on fumes. How do you guys stay comfy when life is hard and stressful?

As for music, I just listened to this concert and it's really good. youtu.be/tlJJZrriAVI

Attached: 3qndXvS.gif (666x499, 79K)

Sorry for late and irregular answers. I'm dozing off.
I'm not a fan of it either since I think it puts people into boxes. It's easy to overgeneralize. Also it mostly tends to be the people who are the loudest and brings the most attention towards themselves who gets to define a generation. Kinda like you said.
And no I don't really care if I win or lose. It's one of the only games I play online. I mostly just play single player games since I don't have to depend on other peoples efforts there.

I usually hang out with friends and have some days alone to myself to just do nothing productive and relax/recharge.
Like today, this is my second vacation this year, first was in january. I'm literally being a useless piece of shit and play vidya almost all day and go out have fun with friends sometimes.
Keeps me sane.

Also very chill music!
Have you heard of Shpongle? They play with an instrumend called a "hangdrum" maybe you'll like it:
youtube.com/watch?v=uHx-d3-37to

Don't worry my dude, if you're tired go to sleep :)
Oh cool, what SP games? Purely SP or also something like Starcraft? I mainly play RPGs and MMOs. Even if it is frustrating when other people are just plain bad at the game and don't care to improve I still like the social aspect of it more so I keep playing them.

Nycee.
I tried as well, but I failed earlier during the day.
So instead, i'm going to post anime characters to make me feel less sorry about myself

Attached: __yamato_kantai_collection_drawn_by_miyako_miyako_lplover__6e65b5c1bc6448ac174f1a4e93422635.png (750x1000, 639K)

Are you also addicted to alcohol or to something different?

Currently playing the witcher 3. Been replaying some "old" games. Finished dead space 2 recently. Might take your advice and go to sleep

You should. Sleep is quite important.
I don't sleep enough either and it's definitely not good for me.

I never really liked Witcher 3. Every quest felt the same. Go there, kill something, use your witcher sense to follow some red trail and kill more. Rinse and repeat.
Dead space 2 seems cool tho, I heard it's more of a sci-fi horror puzzle solver than a pure shooter game? Or was that Dead space 1?

Alcohol yes. I'm currently way past the threshold of what could be considered alcoholism, though I do not drink a lot in one go.

Attached: c25ad5fb7881554da20ea37c37cb0db7.jpg (1105x1602, 210K)

Both dead space 1 and 2 are amazing. There's some puzzles but not enough to make it an actual puzzle game. I would say they're horror games.
For the witcher I would have to agree with you when you say the missions are a bit similar. The game itself is beautiful though.

I'm listening to this, youtube.com/watch?v=Cc5Yz1TnOVY&, very comfy

Playing Dark Souls ruined most games like The Witcher for me to be honest. I like the freedom FROM Software gives you in that franchise. You can make your own mistakes, learn everything on your own, progress at your own pace. The game doesn't hold your hand or tell you what to do, there is no minimap and no markers. I think I could go on and on about my love for this franchise but you get it :)
I think I'll try Dead space 1 then, I like horror games. Does it make use of a lot of jump scares or is it more atmospheric horror? I think jump scares are just cheap and not what makes a game "horror"
Sorry for the long answer I know you're tired. Please go to sleep and don't feel a need to respond if you're tired.

That is indeed very comfy.
I already said it but in every comfy thread you guys just post the most awesome stuff. I can regularly expand my playlist and I'm actually thankful for that.

This was recommended by me from another user, I hope you enjoy it!
youtube.com/watch?v=5fNhD_lP1F4

Why did you start user?
Not to be judgemental. I'm prone to substance abuse as well.

Anxiety. Stressful studies and the like makes me have sleepless nights and panic episodes. Not full on panic attacks, thankfully, but enough to make me hat to curl up in a ball shaking and sweating. Alcohol is a way to calm down, so that's why I'm almost constantly slightly inebriated.
But things should get better soon, I think.

Attached: d70c66809c5803aaab28620910afae89.jpg (1000x1412, 168K)

I'll give it a listen, thanks user, I made a whole chart of comfy vaporware a while ago, I'll put all the album names in a pastebin pastebin.com/PPsaEqHj

Attached: gadsfgsdf.jpg (3790x1767, 667K)

Feeling pretty good about myself lately, not much else though.

Attached: clapped.jpg (650x650, 65K)

I listened to a lot of Shpongle a while back! Even taught myself the guitar part of Levitation Nation back in high school. Haven't listened to it for ages though, so thanks for the recommendation and for reminding me of it.

I just want to stress again that nothing I say is deemed to be judgemental or anything even if it might seem so, I probably just can't express myself that good anymore on my drugged brain.

Why do you think things should get better soon?
As I said I'm prone to substanfce abuse.
A few weeks ago I've had an earth-shattering realization about my life and that completely shook me to my core. My response to that was heavy drinking and smoking excessive amounts of cigarettes and weed. When I spiraled down to my then lowest point I realized that I can't wait for things to get better but take matters into my own hands. First step was to try quit drinking. Thankfully I wasn't hooked on it yet so that was quite easy. The hard part was smoking. Every single day for a week I had to restrain myself from smoking. "Oh that one cigarette won't kill you.", "You won't get cancer for this one", "It's a celebratory cigarette because you've done so well, you're done after this one!"
If you don't have the strength to stop by yourself there's no shame in seeking help.
Sorry for the long-winded post. I tend to do that :)

That's great! I'm also at a place now where I can feel good and enjoy life and it's pleasantries.

Glad I could help.
Do you still play the guitar? I tried playing an e-guitar once, even took lessons, but I guess music wasn't really my thing so I quit quite fast.

Okay well first off:
You don't have to take gloves to talk to me. I know I just said I am very anxious, but I'm also thick-skinned: even if you were to insult me, I wouldn't care really. So you don't have to worry about hurting my fewwings or something.

So now that this is out of the way:
A lot of my worries come from expectations and my goals. If you are the germanon I talked to the other day, then you may remember who I am. But just in case you're not, here's the quick rundown:
I'm currently studying political science, and I have high hopes for what I could do. But the main problem is I have a very rigid mindset when it comes to certain things. Mainly my relation with money.
I hate spending money. Viscerally. To be more precise, money that is not my own. Currently, my parents are still (thankfully) paying for my food, my housing and the like. And although they say it is perfectly normal, and they are not doing poorly whatsoever, I can't help but hating this. Because it makes me feel like a leech, a parasite living off the backs of my parents, who have already done a lot for me.
So I have my passion and my aspirations pulling me, but I also have this other feeling pushing me forward.
But while I have all this going on, I also know I have a very low opinion of myself: I know I have accomplished a lot to get where I am today, and I have worked for it, but I can't help but feeling like this is still nothing, and that I'm not deserving of what I have. This is something I've always thought, ever since I was a kid, barely 7 or 8. As to why: no idea.
So this gets me to today: failure to me is not only scary due to the unknown it will cause, but also, and perhaps more importantly, due to the cost and the letdown it will be to my parents. And that is what keeps me up at night. Small worries that pile up like a snowball rolling down a hill, on how I'm not a worthy child and I'm just a parasite. Worries that will be confirmed if I fail.
Cont

You might say, upon reading this, that it is stupid to think this way. And I agree. But this is not conscious, but rather subconscious. I know this, partly thanks to some lengthy introspection, and also talks with various therapists and psychologists.

Now my only solution is to succeed: to become fully independent, and pay back my parents before they are gone. Only then will I be at peace with myself.
Sorry to make you read through this, and thank you if you did.

Attached: __fairy_helmet_musume_and_yamato_kantai_collection_drawn_by_windforcelan__257fdf0f34dd074adb960c74ba (605x880, 584K)

Ah you're the pol science guy.
Yes I'm literally the same germanon.
It's normal to depend on others during this time and it is also normal to hate it.
I was in a kind of similar position myself and autonomy from others is a good feeling but you'll get there soon enough.

>Now my only solution is to succeed: to become fully independent, and pay back my parents before they are gone
That's a good goal to have but don't hang yourself up on the pay back part. Most parents are happy enough to see their child succeed in life and knowing they raised a good child.

Attached: 1536277831502.jpg (524x700, 50K)

I know this all too well. They know, and they have told me the same thing. But sadly, as it is with most psychological troubles, it is unconscious and involuntary. Knowing is not assimilating. Which is what makes it so hard when it happens, because I can't calm myself down thinking rationally: so I either get drunk really fast before it gets too bad, or I start working like a madman, generally all through the night.

And just to tell you how deeply ingrained this feeling is: do you know what days of the year I hated the most during the year as a kid?
Well, they were many. But two always stood out: christmas and birthday, because I was guaranteed to receive gifts. And I didn't want gifts. My parents always asked me: "what do you want for your birthday? What do you want for christmas?", and all I answered was "nothing", not because I did want nothing, but rather because I didn't want to receive a gift. Looking back on it, it is a little selfish. But even today, I don't receive gifts during these times of the year: I have an implicit contract with my parents, where I buy my own gift, and give it to myself.

Alright, enough rambling. I wouldn't want to ruin the comfy mood completely.

Attached: yande.re 279505 cleavage kantai_collection kimono tel-o yamato_(kancolle).jpg (850x1200, 709K)

It also took me a while to really get birthdays and christmas. Those days are made up to be about you but they're actually a way for your family to come together and gather. Also they receive joy/pleasure from gifting you something.

Don't worry, I'm still plenty comfy here.

Nice! comfy thread~
I pretty much woke up.
Had a bad sleep Schedule but i think this might fix it so feeling good and comfy rn.
Anyways, here's a song youtu.be/YcL8SvyKtE4

Attached: sample_765bc3476148437b8a61f6124e6ddab1.jpg (850x561, 138K)

Day was sort of productive for once. Finally got a day job to go with my overnight to get my parents off my back.

youtu.be/avhYvgvT5I8

I'm also currently fixing my sleep schedule. I'll probably not sleep today and then go exhausted to bed in the evening and keep up that cycle.
Like the song, thanks!

Your parents expect you to work two jobs?

I bought some more apples, but they are not good: the skin is thick and they have a weird texture that doesn't hold up. Very sweet too, too sweet. At least it will calm my shaking.
At least they are sour. I like sour

Attached: __admiral_and_yamato_kantai_collection_drawn_by_hews_hack__99da355f51256914b5b5255fdb6d1113.png (1125x1400, 1.53M)

Well considering without them I'd still be sleeping in my car in the desert it's the least I can do. Besides once I pay them off or one of the jobs turns full time I should be able to move back to one.

>At least they are sour. I like sour
My man! I also prefer sour over sweet in most things. Especially in lemonade. What's weird to me is that I had this notion that most germans aren't super into sweets, yet most of the germans I know love the sugary lemonades. Guess that's stereotyping.

>without them I'd still be sleeping in my car in the desert
That sounds like an interesting story, would you share it with me if you don't mind?
What's your perspective on the jobs turning full-time? I obviously can only go by what I read on the internet about the american job market, but I heard full-time jobs are rather rare nowadays?

im not doing too good today
youtube.com/watch?v=nlu2z2gkhhI

Attached: 1522012668064.gif (320x455, 1.83M)

Never heard about that stereotype. I guess it's sort of an in-joke.
I love sour too. In fact, when I don't have apples, I just eat lemons, or drink lemon juice. My stomach is surprisingly resistant considering the hell I put him through.
Have you ever had rhubarb pie?

Why tho kiwifen

Attached: __musashi_and_yamato_kantai_collection_drawn_by_cis_carcharias__b328a015cc10cd2b73f19b444569986f.png (1023x813, 1.14M)

im just thinking about how much of a shitty friend i am
and my gf is busy today so i cant flood her with my problems like i usually do because im useless

Attached: 1536062367629.png (900x760, 253K)

What's ailing you my friend?

My stomach sadly isn't as resistant anymore as when I was younger. I can't eat Mc Donalds food style anymore, I actually have to puke like 15 minutes later. All that grease makes me feel sick.
Yeah hat rhubarb pie, funnily not a fan of it. I like raw rhubarb tho.

Attached: dva comfy.png (420x418, 128K)

That's what i usually do too, glad i didn't have to do it this time.
Sleeping at 8 is the comfiest sleeps i ever got though for some reason, feel energized and optimistic afterwards for some reason.
Always feel a bit bad when i mess that up and start going to sleep later.
Anyways, glad you liked the song, here's another one that i often post in comfy threads youtu.be/jyLMgIR69G4

Attached: ef7e019f0b1bed42c4ceeea84dc538a6752208f1.jpg (752x750, 307K)

I don't particularly think it's an interesting story. I moved out to Vegas a few years back for work. After some time I was laid off at my job and things kinda snowballed from there to the point I was sleeping in my car parked next to a library. Stayed there about four months till my dad found me. Apparantly after my phone was stolen they put a missing persons on me and came to Vegas to look for me. After that they brought me with them to Utah.

Job market in the US is still pretty good depending on where you are. Here everyone is hiring constantly. As to the full time my experience with most places is that if you work hard enough and you communicate with your boss that you want to move forward full time can be easy to get. It's keeping the job sometimes that's hard.

Considering how 90% of traditional french recipes from my region are full of fat, I would literully kmesse if I was intolerant to fat.
And maybe you just didn't have good rhubarb pie. The one I make uses rhubarb from my backyard, and I don't drench it before cooking, hence, the very sour and tasty treat that it is.

Why u bad fren
And I'm going to pretend like I didn't read the 2nd part : )

Attached: __yamato_kantai_collection_drawn_by_watanore__ac66af2850684b12914cd25ab596d0d9.jpg (564x800, 66K)

Why do you think you're a shitty friend? I'm sure you're not half as bad as you think.

Ah I don't really mind, I've got stuff to take the sleepyness away.
>Blue Oyster Cult
Yes! Always yes! Love them!

Damn that's wild, to me at least.
>if you work hard enough and you communicate with your boss
It's so weird to me that most people simply don't do this but expect to move up or get better pay.
I should've kinda known from vidya where the largest population of the playerbase is just plain retarded but that's also the thing on the job market. Half the people you work with are so freaking incompetent.
If you manage to stand out in a positive way amongst them you'll probably have an easy worklife.

Yeah we over here like to make our jokes about how you frenchman can't live without your mayonnaise and butter.
I nearly visited france this week but sadly my vacation schedule got clogged and I had to cancel :(
Would've really liked visiting some friends there and eat some authentic french cuisine. I haven't had snails in a while I'm curious if I still like them.

ive had 3 of my closest friends try to commit suicide
and ive always felt that i could have done more to make them feel better and just idk
youtube.com/watch?v=Qjzjhl-QztE

Attached: 7gIOdiv.gif (500x376, 51K)

You should NOT feel that way.
That is inherently their own decision to make and there was probably nothing you could have done. It was their decision to not turn to others and do this selfish act.
In hindsight you're telling yourself that the signs where so obvious and all there, you just didn't piece them together.
That's total bullcrap. People are VERY good at hiding things they don't want you to see. You don't see the person becoming depressed/suicidal in an instant, that's a slow process. If you see each other nearly every day that's just "developement" in most peoples eyes.

Maybe you should try to have some sort of open dialog? I talk with my friends about literally anything, my feelings, emotions, whatever. I know I can always turn to them as they can turn to me for anything.

Like coffee/some other sort of caffeinated drink or actual medicine?
Always nice to meet a BÖC fan, what's your favorite song?
I got introduced through don't fear the reaper and it used to be my favorite but i feel like this one is my current fave youtu.be/jGKNaIXtBZQ

Attached: sample_33a804265bb06b4b8ace84797aa4f3bc179cec75.jpg (850x600, 297K)

Funny though how everyone thinks frenchmen eat snails and frogs. I've personally never eaten frogs. As for snails, it only happens sometimes, generally new year or maybe christmas as an opener.
But my favorite meal is Tartiflette: it's neither healthy, nor complicated, but damn, I can never get enough of it.
Speaking of food: outside of pretzels and sausages, I really don't know anything about german cuisine. If you had one meal to recommend, which one would it be?

I know it probably doesn't sound really good, but be assured that if you really were a friend to them, you probably did all you could. I can assure you with absolute certainty that depression and suicide is something that is fought and won internally, and that no amount of love and compassion from others can replace that. Providing support is all you can do, and if you did it, you did all you could. I'm not going to tell you it's okay, because these would be hollow words. But at the end of the day, it's a personal fight. If you acted, you already did all you could.

Attached: __yamato_kantai_collection_drawn_by_chiyo_goya__dfe4a0c3ff092030b71ffda0aee5c589.jpg (943x1333, 361K)

i knew all of them were depressed
me and all of my friends are
it just doesnt feel good that i cant help as much as i really want to
good people dont deserve to have these horrible things happen to them
youtube.com/watch?v=jbNdodo59tQ

Attached: 1522013690556.jpg (1620x1080, 371K)

Drugs.
As stated earlier in this thread, I'm prone to substance abuse. But this time I'm just doing them recretionally. They've actually helped me quite a lot with my own psyche and learning to love myself etc. the usual hippie talk I don't want to bore you with.
Uhh that's a hard one, I actually only follow like one band on their new album releases and from everything else I just have a couple songs I enjoyed.
The ones on my playlist are Don't fear the reaper, Imaginos and Dancin' in the ruins.
From those I like Imaginos the most.

Uhh... that's a hard one as I personally don't think germans have a very hm.. wide cuisine. Most dishes are just heavy meat dishes with a heavy sauce and veggies. Oh and obviously Rot- and Sauerkraut. All the krauts. I love kraut.
I think if I had to recommend you one meal it would be "Strammer Max" not because it's the best but because you can actually make it SUPER easy and probably have all the ingredients.
You need:
A slice of bread
Butter
One or two eggs
Cheese and/or meat

You butter the bread, put the cheese + other things on it.
You make the eggs sunny side up (dictionary says that's the correct terminology) and put them on top of your bread.
Eat with a fork and knife.

Super easy, super german, very tasty.
keyingredient.com/recipes/977515038/strammer-max/

Here's my take on horrible things.
Humans should not be so afraid of adverse situations. Negative experiences are where you as a human being can really grow and learn from. Horrible things happen to good people, that's life. You can and you will go trough these times but you'll always come out a stronger being.

Interesting. My very basic kitchen should be able to do it.

It's getting pretty late here, and it's almost bedtime.
See you all tomorrow, or later, or never, maybe.

Attached: __yamato_kantai_collection_drawn_by_akasaai__52150880b37be5e7828e1043ac77c6b0.jpg (1024x748, 87K)

Bye. Have a restful night of sleep and have a great day tomorrow!

Attached: 1338302996075.jpg (169x213, 15K)

i have the same outlook for alot of bad things
but not the things im talking about
youtube.com/watch?v=eKX8ntjWeas

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you and your friends come rather sooner than later out of that swamp :)

thanks
youtu.be/HjRvAHn5JwU

Attached: 1522047662016.jpg (1280x824, 99K)

Oh i see.
What do you usually take?
The only thing i can think of that keeps you awake is cocaine, though that's usually too expensive for most people.
I'm probably not too knowledgeable about such things as you but i thought most of the commonly used drugs (weed, mushrooms and the sort) made you more tired if anything.
You ever listened to king crimson?
They've got some nice and comfy songs and they're not too dissimilar from BÖC.
Give them a listen youtu.be/WMYC4XSMxyg

Attached: sample_f80619da7c51e01dc926f899410f49a2.jpg (850x478, 427K)

Randomly scrolling through youtube and found this gem.
Its 80's aesthetics, and I think it's really nice.
youtube.com/watch?v=rtL5oMyBHPs

Ah no I don't do coke. It's quite the sensless drug imo. All it does is you wanna do more coke.
I USUALLY do weed, on certain occasions ecstasy.
Today I took two ecstasy pills and I'll probably smoke another joint later on.
Probably after my fridge has been delivered.

That's too much indie for me but I can see the appeal.
Maybe you'll like this band:
youtube.com/watch?v=AszrqTe4Tzg

I liked it, thx.
It certainly has got that 80s feel.

Ok.
I've heard ecstasy is pretty bad for your dopamine production since it tends to empty the storage leading to a real down afterwards.
Heard many people go into depression from it, hope that's not the case with you man.

Na, I can handle my drugs.
I sometimes feel down for the next two days or something when I take big dosage but I just curl up in bed and watch some movies, or watch some movies with friends.
That is usually the best.