I don't know why people get triggered by this image

I don't know why people get triggered by this image.
What, are you angry/uncomfortable with this pose? Are you going to say that this is bad because it looks like something you think is bad?

Why not consider telling the girl that what she is doing is similar to a sexual activity which afults will think that way?

What if thr girl did it on purpose? what if she knew and took a selfie herself with this pose? You're still gonna find someone to blame, like "oh, some man made her pose like that, that pedo!", or "omg she was raped" because you have been brainwashed to think that lolis are all pure and innocent and any stains are caused by A MAN LOL XDDD.
What will you do if a loli sends a naked picture to you? Go to jail by confessing to the cops you had seen loli body? Oh wow, that was really abusive and traumatising, lol xd

Attached: mutt.jpg (1616x1212, 568K)

>What will you do if a loli sends a naked picture to you?
why would a kid have my contacts?

Normies ugly mutt daughter

Attached: 76899789789.jpg (540x960, 32K)

>What will you do if a loli sends a naked picture to you?
fap to it duh

anime

Attached: 1321794621110.png (506x517, 452K)

that motherfucker ugly as shit + looks like a pedo + he's bald lol

the face of gayposting

Looks like trever from gta

He actually thought is was a good idea to post this

there's a chance you may go to jail, not for fapping to it but for just receiving the picture desu.
I have already stated that a young loli can just take naked pictures of herself and send it to everyone.
AHAHAHAHA the story of a young girl who noticed thay society was easy to abuse lmao xddddddddddddddddd.
I mean on a sunny fine day she went to take a naughty picture of herseld and posted it on the Internet, then she got banned.
lol ok then she sent the picture to everybody she knew and they all went to jail, oh wow, she wasn't punished for this because she's a cute little inncoent girl.
then she sends a picture of it to the president then president go to jail for possesion of loli lol xdddd haha so random my c""no.
then she sends the fbi but the fbi faps to lolis so fbi is like, I have the whole collection bitch

Looks like Hunter Gathers from Venture bros. That's pretty awesome

I'm aware it's illegal, but frankly, I don't majorly care, I like cute young girls and that's not going to stop me. Also, I wouldn't take nudes from a girl if I'm nit the only one she's sending to.

just be careful m8, if you are caught with the pics you will jail go.
Especially people that are envious of you. If they see that a cute loli is sending those pics to you, their envy and drive them to report you to the police because young soft hairless tight juice is a rare thing, and they were made to behave with muh imaginary moral code, so becareful of those who. might be envious of you!

So you rather have other her send to other peolple included, so you yourself won't go to jail?
That's sad because the loli can keep producing as much as she wants, create as much as she wants and not get trouble for it

Thanks for the advice Singaporebro

user kun...

Attached: 1526956110183.png (1200x931, 656K)

>looks like Hunter
His Sphinx outfit is going to be my cosplay for my anime convention in October.

Attached: Shot1276.jpg (185x153, 5K)

Yes?

Do you have pictures of naked pubescents on your PC?

no, I usually don't keep pics for to long

it would be sad if you got arrested with possession of them, i sure am jealous you get those pictures, wish I had them too, but im not very confident with lolis.
that's also really risky that pictures are in your computer/phone, but good luck

but what about chino chan

I'll be careful, I always am.

I'm already married to Chino-chan, but our relationship hasn't been going very well... I'm sure things will get better... right?
Please share how you get the pictures, or are you simply charming? Are you accomodated with them, how would you strike up a conversation with them too?

you should get marriage counseling

Thanks for the advice, though I've heard marriage counselling have had caused even strained relationships and even divorce, so I am afriad...
I believe that we can still fix our relationship, it still has a chance.

I lurk the dark web mostly, but I also just hang around poorer parts for my city and try to strike up conversation with people, sometimes girls around 14 years old, I talk to them, maybe invite them to a party, befriend them and some of them occasionally send nudes and stuff. I guess I use my older age to groom them.

it sounds so simple...

what about their parents,? In my country, they are usually overprotective.
I don't think I have any poor parts in my country, or maybe I don't know about my country too much

good luck

It is, you just need the confidence to talk to strangers, have a decent understanding of how people think and know how not to seem creepy, having quite a few friends help too.

This is what a gayposter looks like on a good day

That's a problem I don't know how to help you with her parents since Australian parents are very relaxed, also I don't know much about Singapore so I can't help you there too.