youtu.be/bhj5Jx1iQ_0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

q is jew

Footage: youtube.com/watch?v=zze32ZEjt30

israeli submarine fired a missile into pentagon

you should know
it was you cruz missile after all
Haliburton salvaged one of your subs and some munitions came up missing

Attached: 1528088249675.jpg (1200x994, 722K)

Q unmasked himself as a Jew loving larping faggot. Many people included myself knew that all along.

Who isn't at this point. Friends say I look like one.

Attached: drone-missile.jpg (645x320, 54K)

Where's your evidence of that

How does he explain the hole lighting pole hoax? You know the one where they paid off the black man to falsify the incident? Just as curious as to why government employees unloaded a burnt plane part in NYC before the first plane hit(i think it might have been an engine; they are installed on shear bolts)
Pentagon was amateur

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

He is clearly asking if it was hit by a plane or something else, meaning he is saying it was hit by a missile. Moron

QLARP won't mention Rahm Emmanual being at the center of the child sex scandal in Chicago where Obama ordered $65,000 worth of hot dogs and pizza, then had it shipped to the White House even though outside food is banned, so if it wasn't food what was it?

Which brings us to another point, widely believed conspiracy theories are the result of bad government, when people start believing "conspiracy theories" en mass, you have a dysfunctioning or sick country. Last i heard 2/3rds of the american populace dont believe or dont fully believe in the official 9/11 story. That is not good. I have heard in russia the population loves conspiracies, even more than we do. But they never catch media attention. Obviously most non npc russians know about how post 1990 russia is corrupt in various ways. But conspiracy theories dont play a big part in russian politics.
The point here is: if you run the country like shit, the more the leaders are exposed to various deleterious theories, both potentially true, and complete bullshit lying/shilling theories.
Russia has MORE conspiracy theorists, in articles, magazines, books, etc than we have here, but they are less effective there than here. Mostly because putin has steadily made russia better. Here in the USA our government is losing legitimacy year after year. Conspiracy theories stick harder here than in other countries because our government sucks.
The democratic party here(at least the funny hat wearing elements) are taking advantage of this, by pushing fake narratives as mainstream news.

c'mon you know it was just money laundering in almost every case. $1000 screwdrivers, $50 screws, etc... How else are they going to rob taxpayers blind?

sure that happens, but why not just say "hardware" instead of food items, which are banned and that's the funny part

Is there more?

screencapped

Test

Ryan Dawson also exposed himself as controlled op today.

Starts going off the rails halfway through youtu.be/lV5d6oEiPIE

literally who

Look to just left of center, that is the ONLY image of what hit the Pentagon, and it sure as fuck isnt a plane.

Attached: Screenshot_20180911-015231.png (1080x1920, 889K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180911-015222.png (1080x1920, 907K)

First day here?

Q is one of the most faggoty reddit tier cancer I’ve seen on this board.

This shit goes deep. Trump's best friends are the jews that did 9/11. John Bolton as his national security advisor. Pompeo as sec of state. Giuliani as head lawyer. Loius Eisenberg as his best man (Melania wedding), Larry Silverstein, Netanyahu, Charles Kushner. And reminder that Trump's building became the tallest in lower Manhattan when the WTC fell.

Based on the squiggles lining up with the multiple fins and the specs on the missle which included a penetrator version, and it could be submarine launched, I would bet that it was a Israeli Popeye that hit the Pentagon.

Attached: PopeyeTurbo.jpg (940x495, 65K)

the moment i knew it wasn't Q from startrek or most likely a Major Boothroyd type, i didn't care about this Q

I can’t see shit

Yea yea yea and tower 7 fell like a controlled demolition

Jet fuel steel memes etc

Every evidence so far points at the fact that a plane hit the Pentagon

can they be adaptable to be launched from an adapted civilian plane? like a 747 with a bomb bay? open, drop, pullup and away, popeye engages. seems more discrete to me.more even on a clowdy day

Ive been saying Q is a neocon shill since day 1

Yeah man totally

Pic related

It sure was a small rocket...

Attached: 911.Pics 06.jpg (801x358, 25K)

Na. Its the exact opposite, shill.

Damn. I never thought of that before.

Dropped from a 757...

Yes and they can be deployed from a conventional aircraft and then targeting and flight control can be passed to a separate unit allowing the firing aircraft to flee.

Attached: download (14).jpg (1600x1200, 1.37M)

Even more suspicious is the fact that they came into service in 2000.

No one can fly an airliner that close to the ground. Show the actual close up imoact pic without the smoke covering everything

Attached: Pentagon Debris 2a.jpg (600x469, 63K)

>Shill

Nah i'm just not retarded. Truthers have 0 evidence.

>It was a cruize Missle

They claim. They have nothing to back this claim.
There are more ethan 80 witnesses saying it was aplane and 2 people saying it was a rocket. The 2 people were also the persons who were standing furthest away from the incident.
There are witnesses reporting at the scene saying they saw the bodies strapped to the planeseats.
Also pictures of the planedebris in and outside the Pentagon none of them similar to a missle.

Attached: download (12).jpg (474x344, 48K)

Attached: 13_small_2.jpg (600x570, 93K)

Mind controlled bootlicker. Officials lie. Your god, government, is not acting in your favor.

Like expected:
>IT WAS A MISSLE

>Dude look at this picture no missle on earth has this wingspan
>THIS PICTURE IS FAKE!

Also nice claim with
>No one can fly an airliner that close to the ground

He wasnt flying he was just crashing it that close to the ground.

Attached: 911.Pics 09.jpg (650x431, 46K)

Q said you would say that.

post nose

Attached: 6nose.jpg (960x720, 132K)

How about you start arguing for once and stop the ad hominems?
You know saying anything where the cruize missle was fired?
Or why all the debris shown here
came from.
Or how the bodies from the passaengers came from in the pentagon?

> le missile hit day penty

Attached: download (15).jpg (1200x673, 145K)

man thank god i saved this all from the 911 website before they were hacked

Attached: 911.Pics 20.jpg (500x283, 65K)

this one ?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P-700_Granit

Neck yourself faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20180920-051908.png (1080x1920, 1.08M)

wut?

Attached: download (19).jpg (1273x828, 137K)

>Neck yourself idiot
>Post pictures that clealry showingt the Pentagon after the collapse

I dont see how this can refute the clear evidence that a plane hit the pentagon?

Neck yourself faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20180920-052317.png (1080x1920, 1.03M)

>came into service in 2000
realy?
i thought they where since 1970?

>757
or a civilian transport plane
the dutch here used them for short vacation routes, in belgium it was DHL, been in one when the compagny was having an open doors to visit, i thought of signing up for a job there since nightshift work, but a better oportunity came up. seems it can be used for that too, does usa have exclusivly airmail plaines?
i quite remember alot of these planes where sold and bought before the attacks, maybe they bought one out of circulation or from scrap and cloned another plane from a route close to the pentagon?
that's how i would do it.
those "pilots" who learned to fly planes wheren't they 747 courses?

Yea definitely an airplane, again fucking neck yourself.

Attached: Screenshot_20180920-052350.png (1080x1920, 1.12M)

This isn't on q posts that I can find.

My bad, the smart guidance/submarine launched variant was developed around 2000.

When is your evidence that it was done by missles going to arrive shitposter?
Serious question

Attached: 911.Pics 19.jpg (550x360, 72K)

>Pic related

Yeah surely a missle can do this lol

Attached: 911.Pics 05.jpg (650x556, 41K)

Attached: Child hookers & gay nigger ho94.png (1079x882, 320K)

>debris
you mean the debris that was all mismatched and didn't match the plane it was supposed to? Yeah, I'm becoming more and more convinced by the moment

aah never seen this anywhere.. thanks for sharing, looks pretty the same to me :)

>Dropped from a 757
aah .. hence the 757

>No one can fly an airliner that close to the ground.

Which is why airliners never land once they are in the air?

Actually ever debris in the Pentagon was matching a part of the plane

I mean lets just look at this objectivly:

You claim it was a rocket/missle
I say it was a plane

So far every debris i and the other user posted matches a description of a missle.

Not even one part oof the derbis found in the pentagon matches a missle.

So your answer is:
>They planted debris that dont match parts of a plane

But you cannot name one part in the entire gallaery of pictures made in the pentagon that matches a missle. So far you had not delivered one single argument or evidence for a missle dude your entire point of argument is:
>These arent real debris of a plane

In other words you arentproving your point you just try to idssprove the evidence we delivered to you

Attached: 911.Pics 21.jpg (440x350, 75K)

It would be very easy to have those parts in a payload module in the aft end of the missile to have them be found in the crash site.

>Actually ever debris in the Pentagon was matching a part of the plane
wrong.

why are you shilling this you filthy kike?

>Guys my cruise missles come with turbines
>Thats what truthers really believe

Attached: 911.Pics 10.jpg (650x445, 44K)

those are holes created by emergency workers, they use explosives to breach the wall at set points. somewhat of a army secret.

i tought you where talking about the plane lol
lost in translation :D

So the bodies of the missing passengers were in the payload module as well? And the tons of material a plane is build off?
In a cruise missle?

Attached: 1464640052739.png (996x868, 798K)

The conspiracy theories are misdirection

-al-Qaeda did it and they knew right away - oddly fast
-Most of the attackers were Saudi
-Israel and maybe CIA are behind al-Qaeda. Both have been arming and training them (also ISIS leaders have been exposed as Mossad in Lebanon and somewhere else, Egypt I think)
-Israeli's had advanced knowledge
-The pentagon strike made it an "act of war"
-the attackers were shadowed by Israeli agents

Who benefited?
-Israel & Saudi Arabia
-Israel was (still is?) getting raw NSA data

Who got fucked?
US - patriot act surveilance state
Arab States see:"7 countries in 5 years"
Defence contractors
Haliburton (Bush was former CEO or something)

The facts point to Israel being behind al-Qaeda which did the attacks.
Narratives are directed toward nanothermite, bombs, ect. Which is misdirection.
pic related: Cunning politicians don't make this kind of mistake

Attached: Greatest ally.png (1243x586, 290K)

17 years later and the FBI still wont release the security cam footage from the Citgo gas station across the street. Nothing weird about that.

>0 evidence
Just the video of a notplane hitting the Pentagon. Eat shit, faggot.

err... benefited
>Defence contractors
>Haliburton (Bush was former CEO or something)

What bodies? Evidence?

There were 20 witnesses that saw Kermit the Frog jerking off over the wreckage. See? Anyone can do it.

2 years ago I walked the halls of the repaired part of the pentagon. That was neat

They were remotely controlled planes. None of these dune coons could fly. The instructor who happened to train (at least one of) them confirmed.
Question is, why the fuck only one CCTV camera was working around the Pentagon? Ofc, I don't believe that too. So why the hell they're hiding (or destroyed) the footage from other cameras?

That's the other side of the building, dumbfuck shill.

You think airplane landing gear made that hole 3 rings in?

>2 frame sshowing something hit the pentagon
>Not one frame showing it was a missle

+
>Not one debris at the crashsite or inside the pentagon can be redirect to a missle

Well here is a good source for the people who witnessed a plane:
911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/witnesses/bart.html

few quotes:
>I witnessed the jet hit the Pentagon on September 11
>Suddenly I saw this plane right outside my window
>Gary Bauer, a former Presidential candidate, happened to be driving into Washington, D.C. that morning, to a press conference on Capitol Hill. "I was in a massive traffic jam, hadn't moved more than a hundred yards in twenty minutes. ... I had just passed the closest place the Pentagon is to the exit on 395 . . . when all of a sudden I heard the roar of a jet engine.

Oh geez user dont tell me they are all crysis actors?????

You're saying Lloyd England, the taxi driver who had the lightpole placed on his car wasn't a horrible crisis actor? Never saw any of the interviews he did?

Your dumb faggots. Q had said several times that they put out disinfo because they know the black hats are monitoring infinity chan. It was the same with FBIanon. You wet brain retards take one example and discount the plethora of examples showing Q is GEOTUS' right hand man. Take two seconds to look at the evidence and stop being kike JIDF faggots who dismiss without evidence or context to prevent others from learning the truth.

Attached: 1529003745898702646505.png (719x1024, 640K)

>More than 100 different testemonies from witnesses
>Picks one
>Says he is an actor

Oh boy.
hey i'm still waiting for the missle evidence.
You know some debris that are part of a missle, or people who actually saw a missle or where came the missles from?
You know basic evidence you should provide

>Is there more?
This is the only known video, frames are missing as well, right whwn the "plane passes by the post.

weren't there recording from other places that got snatched by the feds?

This.

Fuck off samefag.

A lot of commenters here need to watch Ryan Dawson. "Miissile" has been planted into truther discussions exactly because it is easily debunkable. Thereby to the casual observer, debunking everything 911 truth related. Mossad plus Saudi plus bad actors in the US gov does not require an easily debunkable missile. We're all on the same side and we want full disclosure, but please understand that the greatest impediment to the movement is intentionally placed disinformation, placed specifically to make normies eyes glaze over and throw out the discussion in its entirety. Don't get played, don't be divided, don't be lazy. Dig.

Samefag with who? Lol you idiot

And answer the question shill

And show israeli flag too

That stupid shill is so obvious

youtu.be/bhj5Jx1iQ_0

They cannot have people seeing a drone hitting the pentagon.

NOT A PLANE IN SIGHT

Back to plebbit you dumb gullible nigger

Fuck that was fast. We're talking about 9/11 though.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Ryan says there was no controlled demo of any of the buildings in NY and that the passengers brought down the flight in PA

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NIGGER