How many of you have some trace of Royal Blood?

How many of you have some trace of Royal Blood?

Attached: 8A687300-AEF7-4BD0-9652-E28FB73D1312.jpg (800x600, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

scottish kings on my dads side i have red hair, on my mothers side they came over from england in the mid 1850s working on steam engines in bloomington indiana

As far as i know my lineage is only made of illeterate peasants. Guss i'm part of the prolet-aryan

Decendent of Odin here.

Attached: Skärmavbild 2018-05-26 kl. 23.05.41.png (344x652, 156K)

i'm descended from a German baron
>but he was illegitimate

Bleddyn

All the men on my moms side of the family go fucking crazy at some point. One of them got naked and attempted to hijack a jet from a military base to bomb bin laden with. He even made it into the jet.

So yeah I probably have a lot of blue blood

This thread is a trap

Thread is a trap

My brother just married a famous American woman. I guess you could say I have royal blood myself although I’ll never be on the throne.

You guys say that in every thread. Why is this one a trap

We are all children of the King.

My name is von Wittelsbach.

Freyr for me.

A few elections ago Bush and Kerry said they were cousins to Churchill and the royals i'm a cousin of Churchill and high flouting revolutionary families but i don't fell my reptilian ancestor side at all

we wuz kangz: the thread

Hi Billy. Send my love to your gran.

Just Farmers and Soldiers all the way back to 1600s where it becomes too fuzzy to trace

lmao shiiieeeeet

Ayy Brother from another Peasant Mother

Longshanks descendent here

>Be in highschool
>History teacher gives us quiz grade score to look into our families histories. Cool, easy A!
>Can't find much if anything beyond my grandfather
>Ask teacher for help, he looks into it and tells me my ancestors were from a line of Irish nobility
>No way! Feels good!
>Years later I look into it more now that there are more advanced ancestry tracing sites.
>Turns out i'm from the bloodline of some drunk ginger bastard that raped Dutch pilgrims in Scotland and took some of them and his children to Ireland in some cult like rebellion against England.

I guess we're all rape babies some point in time

Direct decendent of King Brian Boru. Hogan is my surname. We mostly settled in Decatur, Alabama. Still many in Boston though.

Not royal but noble, and some inherited land so i guess it's fine.

I'm related to a wealthy prominent family. Some of them knew george washington. Here in america we didn't really have royalty so I guess that's pretty close.

I do.

To clarify Hogan is derivative from the O' gan clan. O'gan meaning "young warrior".

are they searching for the chosen one on Jow Forums? kek

Attached: 1531179592606.jpg (680x700, 62K)

I am the grand x10 nephew of Stefan the Great

I am a descendant of Charles O'Conor Don the Historian who knew this man.

Attached: Samuel_Johnson_by_Joshua_Reynolds.jpg (800x981, 97K)

what if you don't have royal blood than you are an NPC?

The Prince & The Pauper

Phoenecian slave here

sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.quora.com%2FWhat-does-it-feel-like-to-marry-someone-who-comes-from-a-different-country-race-and-culture-and-how-did-both-of-you-discuss-where-to-settle-after-getting-married%2Fanswer%2FMohamed-Semeunacte%3Fshare%3D420e7095%26amp%3Bsrid%3DhQ2HN,Hello my dear French goyim

MY (great)^52 grandfather was Harold Godwinson.

My paternal great-grandfather was half swedish and allegedly his swedish side were descendants of Vasa n shit.
So no, too distant to consider it royal blood.

Though one of Lithuanian independance signatories was an uncle of my grandmother.

Will you stage a counter cou

Yes I will also revert modern english to old english. Fucking normans.

Blood of Christ. King of Kings.

jew

Nah, it's maternal.

Descendent of King Duncan checking in

Fuck Macbeth

Milord

Hell yeah

Wes hal! Hu erest thu?

So you are a jew! LOL

Grandpa Willy did nothing wrong.

Unfortunately I have a great deal of royal blood. That means there's a great deal of inbreeding blood as well.

Will you also require every English girl to learn the longbow

Attached: manticore4c.jpg (4000x5335, 1.63M)

I'm related to an egyptian king far back, Masons love me. My Family was literally kings of Is Ra El

Sir Geezer to you

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Fuck this butterburner, I hope he beat her.

Kek I'm the first in my family to continue studies after high school. And my grand parents generation where the first able to read.

Everyone. Watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k&t

We're all related to Charlemagne as long as we're white

Statiscally true

Most famous person in my family was James Buchanan that president Americans love so much :^)

I dont have Royalty but I have Captain James Cook up at the top of my mum's family tree

Does Erik the Red count?

Absolute zero.
I am peasant from long and proud line of peasants.

I come from a very long line of people who managed to reproduce.

same

my family owned your family naegur