Small penis

I have a small penis just under 6 inches. You don't hear us talk about it much, but we are out there. Here's my story.

It's embarassing getting undressed for sex. I usually do it under the covers, but they realize eventually that it's very small. Women make no reaction during sex and usually just lie there. I also don't feel much because their vagina is much bigger than my penis. It slips out a lot, and the girls get annoyed as they're already bored. It's pretty much impossible to keep a long term gf, and they usually break up shortly after the first night of sex. I've contemplated suicide, and pretty much given up on living a "normal" life. Unfortunately there's no sympathy or hotlines for guys living with SP. We're generally hated by everyone including ourselves. That's my story.

I'd love to hear from other guys out there who have the guts to share their SP story.

Attached: Woman-pointing-and-laughing-at-man-in-underwear-456122.jpg (620x413, 41K)

Not mocking people for free online, they should pay me for that.

Attached: 70627774_p0.png (545x657, 481K)

Your penis isn't small it's normal size

The average size in the United States is 5.5 inches

Even if yours is less than that, it's not that bad... Small ones are better for sucking, in my opinion. Don't kill yourself just because you're not especially well-endowed :(

Maybe you can look up tips to perform better in bed to compensate? Or get really good at eating out?

Besides, look on the bright side, you're at least having sex regularly...

Artist is Sinensian, for anyone wondering

#fucktheworld

Just become a incel. Not those cringy women hating men are superior type. No just realise that you are better alone and don't need a partner to be happy and that a partner will most likely make you unhappy. And become radicalized Anarchist. Like good ol Leon.

Attached: Leon_Czolgosz_ca_1900.jpg (463x599, 50K)

>The average size in the United States is 5.5 inches
>mfw
lmao just call me if you ever need someone to satisfy your wife

Attached: 1536028190432.jpg (953x960, 51K)

Looks like your wife has become a CANADIAN

I've heard stats like that before, but I think they're fake just to make SP people feel better. I've had girls tell me they've never seen anything under 8", and mine is the smallest by far.

>I've had girls tell me they've never seen anything under 8"
Hoes be fucking dudes base don dick size, but most of them can't take 8". So don't worry, even your smoll dick isn't going to stop you from getting a gee-effe.
Just lift, be less autistic, and you'll do just fine.

Sucks to hear that. At 19.5 cm, I have a reasonably big penis. But I'm also asexual.

Just become a tranny OP

Women inches arent like men inches
A 7" can easily seem like 8.5" to them

Plus getting fucked by big dicks is a symbol of status, so they are almost 100% lying and exaggerating on top of that

They also believe men when asked about how big their penis is.

Honest Abe must be offline.

Find women who aren't thots. Two can get a girl off without penetrating so if they're bored by you you're not trying. Do not make your penis size the focus of your life. Accept it and become your own man instead of wishing you were the maybe 15% with a big dick. This is what is meant by "personality". 90% of actors/musicians/etc to be sex symbols didn't have a big dick nor do you need to.

Two fingers I should say

The problem isn't your penis, it's that the whores you're dating have cavernous, used up vaginas. Get a loli gf instead, she'll make your dick look huge.

You want to kill yourself because you have a small dick? :/

My condolences, man. I know the average is between 8-9 inches. I figured there must be people who were below average but never thought there were adult men with dicks THAT small.

Yeah when you tell them how big it is just tell them you're x (your size) + 1 inch, or maybe 1.5 inch if you're feeling ballsy.

yeah i have tiny 16cm penor