Are there any irl NEETs (people who stay at home and do nothing at all) here on Jow Forums? What's your life like?

Are there any irl NEETs (people who stay at home and do nothing at all) here on Jow Forums? What's your life like?

Attached: images.jpg (470x313, 20K)

SLEEP
EAT
POOP
SHOWER
VIDEO GAMES
MUSIC
SQUATS
WALKING
SLEEP AGAIN
WAKING UP 8 TIMES TO PISS
SLEEPING AGAIN AT THE WRONG TIME
REPEAT

Mine's shit. I'm only NEET because I have a bogus murder charge that's going to take two months to be cleared from.

But are you legit NEET or just a gap-year student?

why the fuck would i still be in school

who did you bogus kill?

Nobody.

Attached: 1535424286890.jpg (1000x1200, 627K)

Story

who do they say you did

Girlfriend. Actually met her off this very board.

Sorry to hear. How do you think she died?

no girls here

Actually received the post mortem after 7 months. Cause of death "'SUDDEN DEATH IN THE SETTING OF METHADONE AND ALCOHOL TOXICITY AND RECENT NECK COMPRESSION"

The police tried to claim I strangled her but that fell apart when DNA found no trace of mine on her neck and under her fingernails.

very accurate

Cute traps tho.

was this the person who died in a car after a party?

College dropout here, just wasting my time with music and video games. I keep trying to find hobbies or something but I just don't have the will to see anything through. I also keep postponing looking for a job but I'll have to get on that eventually since I don't get gibe me dats from the government.

Yeah. It probably got a bit of discussion on here. I was in remand prison for 4 months so I missed it.

That's pretty suspicious.

No it isn't you cunt. You don't have the full report sitting in front of you so fuck off. Don't comment on what you know nothing of.

nope, I just remember that thread where you said your gf(boy) died and you had just spent the morning with the cops

Yeah. Worst day of my life. It was bad enough losing my partner but to be accused of having involvement in her death absolutely broke me. They chucked me in the At-Risk unit in prison and locked me in a box for 2 weeks so I couldn't hurt myself.

lmao. Strangulation is suspicious.

You have no idea. Typical ignorant Yank sticking his fat folds in where they don't belong. Recircumcise yourself fucker.

did she get anything stolen from her

Not that I'm aware of. She actually (Allegedly) stole a bag of weed. And she physically stole someone's knife which was found near my car.

in that old thread you said you were not under suspicion and some dude who punched her/him was getting raided or something
actually thought you were still around posting
must have been another kiwi

It was erotic asphyxiation then?

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173K)

I had no inclination the police would charge me with anything seeing as I literally never laid a hand on her that night or at any stage in our relationship. My girlfriend was punched and bottled in the nose resulting in a fractured nose. This however was not ruled to contribute to her death and the person who hit her was charged with assault with a weapon

No, you fucking muppet. I already explained how DNA swabs taken from her neck and under her fingernails found no trace of my own DNA

I don't know why you keep thinking I'm accusing you.

You need to just stop talking then. You have no awareness of what you're even saying.

Tranny murderer.

I remember someone told you to get a lawyer
is kiwi law like Australian with barristers and shit?

You think the kiwi is lying to us? Do we have another murderer amongst us?

Attached: 1532517095407.png (276x256, 57K)

I was assigned a Public Defender once I was charged. Ended up getting legal aid because I lost my job. Don't have to pay a cent. Thank fuck I'm not a Yank.

Finally. Some true colours. Neck yourself.

No, unless it's for our entertainment.
>Neck yourself.
Like your bf did?

That's not what happened at all. Why oh why do you proudly display your ignorance? Is it some sort of inherent American disease? Must be all that corn syrup and contaminated drinking water.

Dumb tranny murderer

Fucking Hershey killer.

What was the neck compression, and why did they think you strangled him?

I'm not going to bother with you anymore. It might be funny to you but it's actually very serious for me.

From gaywi to murderwi

i would not call this "life". more like "vegetation".

From American to... Haha. You will always be American.

Why do you hate transsexual people, kiwi?

I was in love with one. Still am.