Npc threads get deleted

>npc threads get deleted
>nigger hate threads remain untouched
really engages my CPU

Attached: 1537540994132.jpg (455x756, 117K)

Dumb nu/pol/ faggot

Attached: 324324324.jpg (494x477, 93K)

back to your containment board
Jow Forums is not your meta board to complain about Jow Forumsddit

Attached: pickle ricked.jpg (500x717, 58K)

Jow Forums was created for the janitors to have a place to move all the off topic shitposts from Jow Forums to but thats another argument.
the point im making here is that certain obvious shitposts that meet a certain criteria are not ever targeted even when theres little to no discussion and are clearly off topic but rather active on topic discussions are targeted and culled.

>the point im making is huuuurrrrrrrduuuurrrrr
what did the Jow Forumstard mean hy this

Attached: 1534745694919.jpg (337x337, 18K)

So you're basically admitting you're a trash poster
interesting

Attached: __tokitsukaze_kantai_collection_drawn_by_kvlen__f6a997997eb424b83d77f488ac98dd7d.png (1000x1000, 478K)

no, the trash in this case is left alone and even encouraged to the point of filling entire catalogs while active discussion is censored over and over again. if on topic discussion is the new trash then yes i am a trash poster.

>on topic discussions are targeted and culled.
stopped reading there

blah blah blah
go back you stupid mutt nobody cares about youre dumb shit

Attached: __harusame_kantai_collection_drawn_by_peta_taleslove596__190a3a1eaa0c3022f4c449c3c4fb928a.png (1000x1000, 325K)

but Jow Forums is the designated trash board
and this is a shitty /qa/-tier meta thread
and you're actually unironically trying to engage in this shitty conversation
everything you're doing is wrong and retarded

obvious newfag Jow Forumsdittor trying to look like an oldfag is obvious

Attached: bunnycake.jpg (400x350, 38K)

im just a simple user trying to facilitate discussion about a topic with the replies that i am given.
if anyone takes a first look comparing Jow Forums and Jow Forums they would probably see 2 of the same board except notice that Jow Forums moves faster. if Jow Forums was the trash board there would have been threads moved from Jow Forums to Jow Forums instead of the other way around.

absolutely clueless
stop posting and start lurking
not just here but everywhere on Jow Forums

Attached: 1533053929022.jpg (249x250, 7K)

>im just a simple user trying to facilitate discussion about a topic with the replies that i am given.
if anyone takes a first look comparing Jow Forums and Jow Forums they would probably see 2 of the same board except notice that Jow Forums moves faster. if Jow Forums was the trash board there would have been threads moved from Jow Forums to Jow Forums instead of the other way around.
im just a simple user trying to facilitate discussion about a topic with the replies that i am given.
>im just a simple user trying to facilitate discussion about a topic with the replies that i am given.
no bo dy ca res lol go suck ty ro ne cock

Attached: 1537408564740.jpg (1080x1493, 685K)

of course. wouldnt want to disrupt the trash flow with topic discussion. my apologies.

NPC is a shit meme. Niggers are stupid smelly animals that threaten whites.

Listen here you stupid little newshit. You're making a thread to complain about moderation. Which everybody knows is pointless for starters. Which you would have known if you weren't a stupid little newshit. Not to mention a thread about an issue that has been posted millions of times before. Which you would have known if you weren't a stupid little newshit. Not to mention a metathread which is ONLY on topic in /qa/, a board specifically made for metathreads. Which you also would know if you weren't a stupid little newshit. Not to mention to complain about Jow Forums of all things, which nobody gives a single fuck about. Which you also would know if you weren't a stupid little newshit. And then after going through all of this retardation, you still have the audacity to act condescending towards everyone else when they simply tell you to fuck off. Which is again very typical for stupid little newshits. So yes, when people tell you to stop posting, they're not just saying that, they mean it, because everything you're doing is wrong and retarded.

Why do you want to turn this place into a safe space? Dumb fucking american burger nigger that even if you weren't black your girlfriend/wife would have been BLACKED and you would be like a helpless fucking cuck standing there and can't do anything about it, fucking retard nigger

Imagine getting so triggered by two lines

Attached: faggot.gif (250x141, 1.4M)

Two lines of cocaine

manchild

>informing the newfags is being triggered

Attached: 1508928480542.png (531x239, 217K)

triggered user is a perfect example of automated thought processes assuming direct control.

Fake

no you're just a massive faggot

Attached: 1286218865638.png (478x265, 9K)

>6492127
talking shit about Jow Forumstards
>omg u triggered BRO, haha he just typed two lines xdd what's up BRO, u MAD
Why is italy the worst poster?

Attached: 1537402982444.gif (240x176, 912K)

Nigger hate threads are quintessential Jow Forums culture. NPC is just a new flavor of the month meme.

absolutely based
be you
be literally worse
why are canadians like this

hahahahah faggot

I dunno exdee

Attached: leaf.jpg (640x640, 40K)

i would argue that the recent NPC memes gaining popularity is because it touches on an age old meme that permeated not only every religion but most developed cultures and societies on the planet. the fact that discussion about the npc meme is met with resistance should be a red flag to begin with.

>what is a kafka trap
lmeo this is your brain on Jow Forums

this strawman argument is invalid here because multiple discussion threads have already been routinely deleted. that was the whole point of this thread to point that out.

>misusing the strawman argument
>using the fallacy fallacy
so this is Jow Forums huh

Aren't you doing exactly what you're accusing this other poster of, in this post? If your insistence is to post nonsense and everyone should only post nonsense, why even type in correct grammatical format

Attached: 1535729532096.jpg (728x635, 45K)

Have you even actually been to /qa/ to spout this bullshit about "meta tredz"? They're just as bad as you guys are with avoiding as much as possible with flooding japanese bullshit

this is a discussion about why threads with active topics get deleted vs barely active random threads with no topic or argument are allowed to reach archival.

Attached: 1513938751260.jpg (1890x1630, 153K)

Jow Forums doesn't actually know what the terms mean. They just parrot what they see other retards on the board say.

Attached: 1536454854000.jpg (627x478, 38K)

>please defend Jow Forums
i appreciate all the attempts to trigger me and derail the thread. no really it means alot.

>attempts to trigger me and derail the thread
exdee
people tell you you're a fucking tool """"npc"""" and you think they try to derail your dumb thread
this is golden

Attached: 1537473523699.jpg (552x527, 33K)

When people on here say reddit has fucked everything, it's not the truth but it sure isn't a lie. Any old fag knows we had this same issue with GaiaOnline and now that the internet has become mainstream, we have this constant affront from children born 1995 and after that swears they aren't the mentally disabled entity causing a problem they will very soon be dealing with themselves

I'm not trying to trigger you, I got caught up in the whole Jow Forums fad as well so now that I've stepped away and can reflect on the state of the board I have numerous criticisms about it based on my experience there. You don't notice them or just ignore them when you're caught up in the hivemind, but take a break and they stand out clear as day. I guess I just came to realize that politics are dumb and the only people who actually care about them are highschool and college children. If you're older than that and spend your days actively arguing about which identity politics are the correct identity politics, it's apparent that you have not aged mentally since the teen years.

everyone has npc tendencies so you aren't wrong. please continue.

And you even fail to take into account legitimate criticism. It's clear you're still too young to discuss any topic with a semblance of maturity or levelheadedness. Please make us all a favor for once in you life.

sorry leafbro but "you're too young and dumb" isnt legit criticism of my argument. but i would love to hear any argument from you if you have some about why certain thread topics with relevant discussion gets deleted while other threads that are more than often reposts of previous threads in the archive with little to no discussion are allowed to reach archival over and over again.

I should know better not to interact with retards like you...
Just stay to your containment threads okay? Thank you

sorry didnt mean to offend anyone with what could be interpreted as wrongthink. my apologies. that was not the intent at all.

Bump