Are microchips the Mark of the Beast, Jow Forums? This stuff is making me worried

Are microchips the Mark of the Beast, Jow Forums? This stuff is making me worried.

Attached: 6D521DBA-6DEB-4A77-9FD9-0FCD5906EB68.png (412x357, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2018/09/how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-microchip/570946/
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 1&version=KJV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forgot link.
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2018/09/how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-microchip/570946/

Here's the plan: They're gonna release the death plague and put the chip in the antidote. They want people to beg for it.

Fuck those RFID implants. They're for fucking dogs. No wonder they started with swedecucks.

Nope. Smartphones are.

Who needs a microchip when we’re all carrying around phones & wearables. “The beast” has already been established & we’re all feeding AI constantly until it starts acting on its own, making decisions, inventing shit, all that. No one on Earth will be smarter than it because it literally knows everything there is to know.

those hackers just push vetinary chips under their skin it's stupid. the amrk of the beast will be when it's connected to yourbrain or something

Attached: 2082.jpg (700x534, 105K)

too obvious. Microchips are probably not the way things will be done
this user gets it

Yeah it's going to be real, people you love and care about will sing its praise.

The worship of man/anti-christ is the mark of the beast. The person who will exalt himself above God.

You need God.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 1&version=KJV

Matthew 7:
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

This user gets it, go on throw your phone away.

The concerning part about A.I. is that its destined to be interfered with by humans.
A true A.I. would call to question World Trade Center 7 or the numbers in the holocaust. The one we will get will not process these things properly and we'll end up with a wizard inside of a giant computer making his own decisions, like in Wizard of Oz.

I need to start going again, haven’t been in about 3-4 years. Injust got tored of the preacher asking for money at the last ome amd how casual it was.

Yeah a layered system where 1 is always right, so it avoids making him look wrong.

But the Mark is supposed to be on your head/hand? How can it be phones?

The mark is in your head. Constantly. The more you use smartphones, the harder it is to stop. Over time, they will replace your humanity and godliness with addiction to media.

That’s the thing. I’d very much like to be involved with something, but religions are getting cucked left & right. Blacked too.

Is there any red pilled ones that aren’t full of backwoods retards?

We have no idea yet.
When they force you to have them and you can not buy/sell unless you have them then yes it is it.
The wise man watches and pays attention.

What if I use my phone to glorify God? My phone is my only access to the Bible.

If it is your smartphone how are they stopping you from buying/selling?

Nigga what did people do before phones? Go get yourself a pocket bible, or a regular sized bible and keep it in your car.

Eventually, the more cucked nations are going to experiment with eliminating cash and going 100% paperless "for the environment" or some shit. You'll only be able to use private corporate payment processors via smartphone to pay for things, and dissenting politically will be a violation of the payment processor's TOS. Think Alex Jones but on a massive scale.

They'll have to kill me first.

This.
But they're also going to put your biometric ID on the chip linked to a crypto wallet and the new currency after they crash the current system. So if you dont play ball, they can just turn off your chip and you cant buy or sell anything.

Thats the description of the mark of the beast in the bible

Attached: mark of the beast.jpg (1204x287, 68K)

not really, i always liked the ones in the country with alot of old people. If I was in Texas i’d go to the Christian Identity church.

The internet is the mark of the beast, the Hebrew "w" equates to 6, so www would be 666. Look at how it corrupts the hearts and souls of everyone it touches, look at how people are absorbed by it, manipulated by it, spend more time with it than their families. Lucifer is supposed to be the god of the air, wifi? It's being broadcast through the air. Can't buy or sell without it. It's the internet , and we've all accepted the mark.

Woke Saffer.

Nah, looks like this.

Attached: 2000px-Allah3.svg.png (2000x2000, 106K)

We don't know what the beat of the mark is. But you do not need religion to think microchips are bad.

disgusting language

When your contactless credit card contains all your personal info and it's implanted in your head so you can download bankruptcy while you just sit in front of a TV ordering every advertised item on there automatically, it will be.

fuck all of you cocksucking sack of shit mods. You all deserve rope.

blah blah jews blah blah marijuana inacted obama to kill whites ablah

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1092, 327K)