Are Scorpios the true Master race?

1. Bill Gates. Richest businessman in the world for 15 years straight. Scorpio.
2. Pablo Picasso. Greatest painter of all time. Scorpio.
3. Pele, Maradona, and Wayne Rooney. Greatest footballers of all time. Scorpio.
4. Leonardo DiCaprio. One of the best actors of our times. Scorpio.
5. Marie Curie. One of the greatest scientist of all times. Only person to win a Nobel prize in chemistry and physics both. Scorpio.
6. Theodore Roosevelt. The most macho president of all time. Was shot in the chest during a speech, didn't stop, and said "it takes much more than this to kill a bull Moose"

Attached: images (1).jpg (369x399, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

horus-media.de/2005-konstitution/konstitution-en.php
youtu.be/npWA1VgaXvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes yes and yes

Fpbp

>piccaso greatest painter
Sad

Suddenly, new data point appears:
I'm a scorpio and basically useless.

Scorpio here.

The answer is a firm: Yes.

Also, the dates on your image are off by a month.

You are completely inferior to cancers, Taurus, Leo, and libras

but yea other than that maybe,
still no

Bob Ross was a scorpio too. And I agree that Picasso is shit.

>zodiac signs

When did Jow Forums become a haven of middle aged boomer women?

You should try rapping or politics.

"Millionaires don't have astrologers. Billionaires do." - JP Morgan.

Why do you think all religious books supress it? There's some truth to it.

Lol. Sure.

Elon musk
Henry the 8th
Julius Caesar
Alexander the great
Nikola tesla
Ernest hemmingway
Mike tyson
ect ect all cancers
piscies is even better for a water sign

Scorpios are just angsty little vietnam shits
last one to step to me over his girl cried

Attached: 1351284587514.jpg (350x350, 15K)

Op bls see
Face it you can't beat any of those listed
seriously the greatest men of all existence right there minus tyson cuz nigger

Aries reporting in. You want a war?!

True. Water sign master race then

>Jow Forums 2018

You need to see this.

what is your birthdate?

>True. Water sign master race then

I'm surprised we don't talk/argue about this more

Attached: 1380603992111.gif (235x240, 1.66M)

Yes.
Real men are born in November.

/pol ever discussed this kind of shit

Putting Wayne Rooney in the category of greatest footballers of all time? Worst opinion I've ever seen on this board and that's saying something

What are you? A paki Man city fanboi because it's owned by Arabs?

Remember: keep it simple

horus-media.de/2005-konstitution/konstitution-en.php

Sun sign is shit if you study astrology

What matters?

Trump is gemini.
So no, four of the ones listed are/were pedos.

Attached: 9f1b4001718930ee130a72df4e89288b873b98364549fa4a288a022633344566.jpg (280x280, 15K)

Explain why im a fucking useless then in the grand scheme of things when im a Sun in Scorpio
Venus in Scorpio
and also a Mars in Scorpio
(Iirc thats what my horoscope chart bullshit thingy said)
Based on Astrology I should be fucking bitches 24/7 while riding into fucking battle due to the Venus and mars in Scorpio and in general just being a Scorpio

Work hard. Don't whine. And you will be.

Obviously...why do you bore me with these simple riddles fool?

This. We need more blacked and tranny threads.

im scorpio myself , there is more than the sun sign , see birth chart

and just more psychic than the other with pisces and cancer ( water sign )

many is to talk about scorpio , netherless thinking to be better than another men is a first wrong , simply because of a zodiac sign make it worst .

i beleive in meme magic / astrology / occultist .

Attached: phoenix-2-small.jpg (420x537, 75K)

Read quotes by famous Scorpios because they will resonate more with you like from Patton, Gates, etc.

and since you are juice lovers here it is (((their))) gnostic system

Attached: worldscharts2.jpg (576x541, 98K)

Lol Canadian immigrant.

>Julius Caesar
>Alexander the great
Didn't even need to list the rest.

whats stoped me from transcending was my grudge and jealousy and narcissism . well all the sins , be a good man and you ll become a great man

Okay.

I used to think astrology was bullshit, but then I had a personalized one done online, which included free explanations, and basically I was adopted, and my horoscope said that one particular combination was a clear mark of mother-child issues, and classical sign of child abandonment and I was like...shieet no way.

But it actually also said that I'm a turbo slut, and I have sex with people indiscriminately but in reality I'm a fucking virgin, who's hopelessly romantic, so.

take it with a grain of salt. Or a whole block

we star birth tribalism now?

ifkr

Attached: 1536265986660.png (800x582, 604K)

Astrology is made to be vague af so that it fits anyone and the stupid are tricked into believeing it.

Lol wait till the Jews find out this can be used to make whites fight among themselves.

Sagittarius best star sign

It's true user.

the kingdom of god in inside you ,
by meditating you can open some crazy shit that i dont truly understand .
everything is infinite and magik is real .

depression or bad luck is a trap that you set yourself in .

you make your own reality and its true - see meme magic .

the legend want that god give his wisdom to whom in all honnesty and sincerity thanks him and love him . listen to your inner voice .

your imagination come reality , so dont see yourself negative way cause it will happen .

bulbasaur is the best constellation by far

I had this narcissistic phase in high school and end of middle school and really nothing changed in that time except landing in classes that were apparently advanced level and somehow staying in those classes.
So please explain further I dont understand.

I'm a Scorpio

Attached: Imascorpo.jpg (1212x463, 101K)

>Forgets one of the most important Scorpios in history and a huge role model to this board.

Also I’m a Scorpio, I do believe in astrology and seasonal emotional connection and nature connection, but what totem is your scorpio, I believe I am an eagle, I am very aware of my abilities, but can turn into a very hateful person for vegence sakes.

Attached: 17DFA06F-631B-49B0-ADEE-51E21E64C5D6.jpg (506x581, 118K)

How do we know you're the real Wayne and not a larper? And what happened to your Twitter clone project Ribit?

the wages of sins is death ,
the gift of god is eternal life ,
there is more to life and your inner self probly know it and his pissed that youre blind toneverything .

meditate !!

Danny Devito was also a scropio

Idk, that whole thing about being tossed away like garbage by my own mother was oddly specific

I want to believe. I just..don't. Not in astrology. I did have some "paranormal" experiences though. I used to dream about the future in the past. Sometimes predicting stuff from my life years in advance that I had no way of knowing. I know it's impossible according to our current understanding of physics, but i'm fairly sure there's an explanation. We just haven't found it yet.

So is his doppelganger Martin Scorsese.

That's deja woo.

Attached: 1537887929713.png (2000x2000, 3.87M)

I had this dream that my school was gonna get a new lunch room over the summer that was bigger and had one end of it just made out of glass to let sunlight in
4 years later Im in my new school and they completely made a new lunch room for the school right as I started school there and one end of it was just glass.

I have also seen shadow people.

>I have also seen shadow people.
I can believe all you wrote except this.

hur dur hur dur

Why is that? Have you not seen a nigger before?
Unworldly things. Truly they are not of this world.

Trump (Gemini - Mercury) has Regulus conjunct Ascendant in Leo. Literally the Lion King against Hillary, Ascendant (Scorpio/Set/Dragon - Pluto). He was born to rule and reach great heights - success in leadership and military - but may end in a great and tragic fall.

Attached: Trump_flag.png (740x416, 482K)

>Rooney
>greatest footballer

Should have left it at pele or maradonna

The sign you are born under is only one aspect of a horoscope. Look at the ascendant and position of the Sun, and notice any significant patterns, clusters, conjuncts, oppositions, etc.

Are you only pretending to be retarded?

Fucking city loving paki. He has single handedly carried the team for years now.

What an insightful shitpost fren
care to elaborate :DD

Attached: 1446873091803.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

There isn't one day that goes by in which I don't thank God for being a Scorpio.

>Ascendant conjunct Regulus: Great honor and wealth, but violence and trouble, sickness, fevers, acute disease, benefits seldom last, favor of the great, victory over enemies and scandal. Donald Trump 0°53

>That's deja woo.
No user, actual precognition, with me waking up and wondering what a strange dream I had, only to find out a while after that oh shit, so it was the future. I know Deja vu , and it's different. My precognition always has a source. Deja vus don't.

That said my dreams are rarely coherent or have a continuous story. I don't even remember them much thankfully, because often they're quite shit. Or scary.
But when I do, it's a big mess of rapid events following one after the other. And among that garbage sometimes there's fragments of the future. You just never know which ones are dreams and which ones aren't. Unless they're, like outrageously weird. Logically a dream of you flying without aid is likely suspect that it's just a dream.

But talking with some random blonde dude you don't know, in an unfamiliar room that smells of popcorn while faintly hearing nice music you obviously immediately wave away as normal weird dreams. after waking up, right? You're in high school, he looked like a stranger.
And then you eventually find yourself in college, and you're chatting with your roommate, whom you're kinda in love with and suddenly you smell popcorn wafting from the outside kitchen in, as the same electronic music is picking up from somewhere down the floor and it hits you that shit, I dreamt about this like...4 years ago.
It hasn't happened in a while though. I'm not sure why

Pisces: Dennis Rader, Aileen Wuornos, Donald Henry Gaskins, John Wayne Gacy, and Richard Ramirez
Gemini: Peter Sutcliffe, Jeffrey Dahmer and David Berkowitz
Saggitarius: Ted Bundy, Dennis Nilsen, and Rosemary West
Aquarius: Gary Ridgway, Robert Hansen, and Luis Alfredo Garavito

Do you believe in that shit, lol. Are you a woman?

I just looked up my birthchart again and turns out I got one thing wrong. I was a libra in Mars not Scorpio.
I was right about having a Scorpio in Venus though.
Sun: Scorpio
Moon: Gemini
Mercury: Libra
Venus: Scorpio
Mars: Libra
Jupiter: Leo
Saturn: Gemini
Uranus: Aquarius
Neptune: Aquarius
Pluto: Sagittarius
Lilith: Ares
Asc Node: Gemini

Absolutely they are

>Elon musk
Basically an autistic schizo retard who really believes he's gonna colonize mars

>Henry the 8th
Literally who?

>Julius Caesar
Kike puppet and race traitor

>Alexander the great
Albanian subhuman who was constantly drunk and died at young age because weak genes

>Nikola Tesla
Pidgeon-fucking degenerate who LARPed as a great scientist but was ultimately a dumb spaztic living in misery

>Ernest Hemingway
Literally who?

>Mike Tyson
Retarded nigger

Is this shit seriously all cancer has to offer? And you really dare to claim that you are better than the Scorpio master race?
Git good faggots.

Rudyard Kipling
Mel Gibson
Isaac Newton
Elvis Presley
Stephen Hawking
Are all capricorn.

Attached: Feels Good.jpg (1970x1819, 107K)

>Henry the 8th Literally who?
Beg your pardon peasant.

Attached: portrait_of_henry_viii_workshop_of_hans_holbein_the_younger_croppedjpg.jpg (1077x1200, 683K)

>>Elon musk
/ourguy/ AI alien overlord of mars
>>Henry the 8th
Created the British empire by becoming the first english absolute monarch, had eight wives, killed 2 of them for thotness, told your shitty pope to suck his cock even after being declared defender of the faith, he had his faults sure, but is one of the most iconic english kings in history.
>>Julius Caesar
invented populism before it was cool, one of the greatest generals of history, first emperor of Rome if you don't argue Augustus was, defeated all enemies with political savy and ease, faught only for his rights, scion of literal pagan goddess Venus.
>>Alexander the great
Greatest man of all history, not even in dispute by any of his contemporaries or any historian or ruler who followed him, would charge headlong into battle and win everytime, fought elephants in india for shits and giggles and won. gave his vast empire "to the strongest" and that certainly would not be anyone from your shit stained linage
>>Nikola Tesla
Edison a shit
>>Ernest Hemingway
writes love poems to ur mum
>>Mike Tyson
Retarded nigger with a great left hook

fixed that for you

WHO IS OSWALD MOSLEY?!

>Morbidly obese
>Bald (low test)
>Brown eyes
>Unintelligent look
>Ridiculous beard

Hitler would probably gas this guy or use him for some new "der üntermensch" propaganda posters

I'm a Gemini. I'm a very attractive male but I have anti social problems

Indeed. Scorpio reporting in, pluto conjunction within one degree as well. Another great scorpio:
youtu.be/npWA1VgaXvw

Are Capricorns aight, or will we be shoah'd?

I myself am referred to as a young Picasso.

Attached: 5389738947.jpg (325x284, 33K)

Mods are such faggots about this

why the hell does bant have id's and flags?

Look at the name of the board dummy

>God tier
Cancer

>Top Tier
Pisces
Leo
Virgo
Aquarius

>Mid Tier
Aries
Scorpio
Capricorn
Gemini

>Low Tier
Libra
Taurus
Sagittarius

Attached: Greatest Men Who Ever Lived.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

Aries has Jackie Chan, Leonardo da Vinci, and Robert Downey Jr. Enough said.

Attached: images (11).jpg (112x112, 2K)