Whitepills

ITT: post whitepills and other encouraging things
we're all going to make it bro

Attached: murdoch blondi doggo.png (1022x535, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2s2FRvmcHGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CIWLcRG_6Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=_vz4BNow0JI
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have found this guy to be extremely whitepilling
youtube.com/watch?v=2s2FRvmcHGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CIWLcRG_6Mo

Attached: murdoch murdoch artwork.jpg (1280x6827, 1.06M)

>zoomers are waking up
>25% of the world is antisemetic

Attached: 1520114248974.jpg (1080x1080, 282K)

also cute dog bro
:)

Attached: DSCF0026.jpg (1020x768, 237K)

>25% of the world is antisemetic

25% of the world is muslim.

are you a muslim?

My recent whitepill is a matter of perspective mostly. I was reading Mosley and a thought of his stuck with me. Something along the lines of "Never underestimate how quickly and wildly public opinion can change.". Never too late for the tide to turn.

Mosley is the most whitepilled man ever
gives a HUGE contrast to the usual "we're doomed" sentiment in these circles
youtube.com/watch?v=_vz4BNow0JI

I have a nice whitepill for you guys.

It's never too late to realise you want to experiment sexually with another guy. There's nothing gay about it. That magic moment where you unzip your best friend's jeans, pull the underwear off then boom, you're staring at a juicy uncircumcised cock. Pop it in your mouth. Absolute nirvana. The sheer bliss of the salty reward sprayed into your mouth. Praise Jesus. Praise the Lord. A blessed cummunion.

Attached: 1490737331146.jpg (415x1250, 92K)

leaf on vacation
BEGONE

That was pretty good, you're a good lad Finngolian

Australia should be range banned

I feel really sad senpai. I met a Ukrainian on a trip recently. We had many talks about the holodomore and how much we hate the bolsheviks. I asked him at the beginning of the trip why so many Jews we're part of that revolution. He explained his views on it and we went on our own way. Throughout the trip we would make jokes with each other and talk about how much we loved trump. I told him if civil war breaks out we would be brothers in arms against the Marxists. Tonight at the end of our trip he pulled me aside and said told me that anti semitism can blind you from truth. I asked him if he was a Jew and he said yes. I don't know how to feel. I asked him what was the answer to the jewish question and he said he did not know. There must be a way to divide the Jews who are vile from the good Jews. Only those who are against the 14 words must be destroyed. That's all I know. Feels bad man.

Attached: 894.png (558x565, 7K)

The Caliphate will legalise Holocaust denial.

Well it's got to have some benefit I guess

People are nice and I like everyone.

Attached: NtkPEf1KOae9-IZ_q11qpTblmIN1mRRDdIiZdC7rT_g.jpg (600x614, 91K)

I found a way to combat racism

Attached: Powerful shirt.jpg (1200x900, 168K)

masterful pilpul

Pierre is cute

Metamorphosis by Murdoch Murdoch is pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o

Attached: 1523335344733.jpg (1004x1004, 250K)

Murdoch Murdoch is cringe
kys

you arn't?

faggot

no u

Fagitz

t. aucklandpoo

kike

Attached: 1q.jpg (634x457, 50K)

Attached: do it.jpg (550x547, 46K)

Kys

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY F*CK VERONICA

Attached: slonk my sweet ass rise up.jpg (500x628, 140K)

"Pippa Bacca, was an Italian feminist artist who, together with a fellow artist, was hitchhiking internationally to promote world peace under the motto, "marriage between different peoples and nations", symbolically wearing a wedding dress during her trek. On 31 March, 2008, she disappeared in Gebze in Turkey. Her raped body was discovered in the same city on 11 April 2008. The police arrested a man who later led them to her body."
>Turkraped

Attached: Pippa.jpg (1230x923, 1.13M)

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1090, 327K)

In Canada, most of the Jews I know are the biggest proponents of >free speech and help to organize Jordan Peterson talks at universities etc. It is hard to believe in the JQ when you are surrounded by Russian Jews that are constantly talking shit about feminists and Marxists

Based and whitepilled.

Mods are fucking retarded

this GAS THE MODS BOARD WARS NOW

bump

faggots

checked and redpilled

go back there

Attached: 1529712154933.jpg (270x85, 8K)

>Belgium
Sure thing afro boy