Mars

Let us see some pictures of Mars captured by a non-NASA probe sent by a non-Jew country, shall we?

Attached: Mars5.jpg (600x675, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XEmn0uaQCYc
youtube.com/watch?v=NblR01hHK6U
youtube.com/watch?v=hByJBdQXjXU
youtube.com/watch?v=EBZOggGpZ-o
youtube.com/watch?v=b6vRHM5jW4w
youtube.com/watch?v=VX9r3RjIlrw
youtube.com/watch?v=k0xClWgidZU
youtube.com/watch?v=aQ7_9eIAlT4
youtube.com/watch?v=KvAk9718Jo8
youtube.com/watch?v=-QpA07JWDUA
youtube.com/watch?v=V54PtSnQPVc
youtube.com/watch?v=WogsSOrr0l8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HlLq7KDU2HY
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/indias-mars-probe-completes-four-years-in-orbit-sends-back-images/articleshow/65954449.cms
twitter.com/MarsOrbiter
youtube.com/watch?v=tRV1e5_tB6Y
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2981558/Forget-dress-colour-MARS-people-say-planet-blue-green-pink-red.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K_yO-Dxo8Wo
youtube.com/watch?v=mfshAzV0FN4
youtube.com/watch?v=ogql2-awm_s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hmm, have you seen white clouds on Mars in NASA's images?

Attached: Mars1.jpg (477x477, 16K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XEmn0uaQCYc

The firmament is real and they spit in our faces

Attached: 1510181180903.png (950x450, 608K)

Did they unsaturate the image or this is what real Mars look like? Not red.

Attached: Mars2.jpg (1200x802, 154K)

Sorry OP nobody except Dr. Penisberg wants to take a picture of your mom

Does it rain on Mars?

Attached: Mars3.jpg (540x920, 28K)

owo what's this?

Attached: mars6.jpg (1200x1070, 163K)

Gravity isn’t real

youtube.com/watch?v=NblR01hHK6U
youtube.com/watch?v=hByJBdQXjXU
youtube.com/watch?v=EBZOggGpZ-o

Flat Earth
youtube.com/watch?v=b6vRHM5jW4w
youtube.com/watch?v=VX9r3RjIlrw
youtube.com/watch?v=k0xClWgidZU
youtube.com/watch?v=aQ7_9eIAlT4
youtube.com/watch?v=KvAk9718Jo8
youtube.com/watch?v=-QpA07JWDUA
youtube.com/watch?v=V54PtSnQPVc
youtube.com/watch?v=WogsSOrr0l8

Attached: 1518613983001.jpg (2352x3081, 2.17M)

GTFO NASA shill

Stop shitting up threads nigger

That's ice. I learnt that in my scool

Retarded cunts out REEEEE!!!

Attached: 976B424C-119F-4D26-95EF-DC5EED542928.jpg (216x1024, 46K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HlLq7KDU2HY
What do yous think about this?

>non-NASA probe sent by a non-Jew country
who? links?

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/indias-mars-probe-completes-four-years-in-orbit-sends-back-images/articleshow/65954449.cms

Pictures here: twitter.com/MarsOrbiter

Attached: 1528267844700.jpg (597x712, 143K)

i took this tonight about 6 hours ago, 203mm, 1200mm, f/5.9, afocal, 6.5mm 6 element plossl, 2x barlow. stack of 50 frames, filmed in 4k reduced to 1080 for program. rate my poop

Attached: marssux.jpg (1920x1080, 63K)

luminary

A little slow but something to pass the time desu. Our theories on mars and it's surface could be quite incorrect
youtube.com/watch?v=tRV1e5_tB6Y

i hastely edited that and havnt had time to mess with it.

this pic is from the evening of sept 22nd

Attached: mars.jpg (1920x1080, 48K)

Its well known NASA has always put a red filter on all the colored images from Mars. While there is a slight reddish/brown coloration Martian surface looks a lot like places in Utah/Arizona.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2981558/Forget-dress-colour-MARS-people-say-planet-blue-green-pink-red.html

Attached: 265BE7A500000578-2981558-image-m-5_1425586139009.jpg (306x408, 43K)

Heres the same image under a NASA filter.

Attached: 265BE77C00000578-2981558-image-a-6_1425586145063.jpg (306x408, 35K)

here is jewgod planet from the 22nd as well

Attached: saturn1080.jpg (1920x1080, 35K)

Someone posted once years ago a pdf file, where the author claimed NASA uses a red filter on mars photos and that the sky on Mars is indeed blue.

Devon island

relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=K_yO-Dxo8Wo

How do you retards explain countless 360 images from curiosity? I spent hours exploring high rez photos from mars and to suggest its just an island with some filters is insane

Could be ice

Attached: barsoom-jusko.jpg (714x673, 186K)

This is so perfect, fighting fire with fire.

You will never know the truth, goy!

Pathetic.

Lol, to a jew truth is always a variable, based on shekels.

That's a good one friend.
Do you have any of like Venus, or Jupiter? Even Neptune.
I'm a atronomylet but I'm interested in it. As gay as it sounds it must feel like primitive and powerful to see those planets with your own eyes.

Thats a legit all seeing eye

unfortunately no. I only recently figured out how to take pics of planets by stacking video frames, and now jupiter is too low in the sky by the time the sun sets to get good images. So I must wait until spring for Jupiter photos. It should be the easiest planet to photograph because of its size. The phases of venus are kind of cool, but it is unremarkable to look at really, on the best of occasions you can discern some cloud layers, I have not tried filiming it. Neptune and Uranus are so far that they only appear as small spheres in my scope. My scope maxes out at round 400x but the atmosphere only usually allows 150-200x. Here is a basic picture of M42 (the orion nebula) improperly taken because I don't have the proper equatorial mount to counteract the rotation of the earth. Nor a correct camera rig (taken with Iphone5s)

Attached: m42fullnoflats.jpg (2575x2078, 1.76M)

heres m31 (andromeda galaxy) as well. All I really have beside lunar stuff

Attached: m31-423f3m31sagain.jpg (3264x2448, 1019K)

post moon pics.

Fuck these are cool, thanks yall

Bullshit. You have to use a real telescope to see Saturn. You don't have a 20ft mirror on your roof.

HURR, i've personally seen Saturn through a telescope.

Attached: downsi.png (511x390, 112K)

Okay hold on I'll have to change computers.
if you have a pair of binoculars and its clear out go look for yourself. I live on the edge of a city of 30k under bortle 5 light pollution and M31 is naked eye visible on the best nights.

Attached: forpol.jpg (3264x2448, 899K)

Bump. Mars a day helps you work rest and play

I have, at an observatory in AZ. It's nowhere near as clear as his picture, and the telescope was a big as a three floor high building.

Were these taken by the Indian probe?

I have, at an observatory in AZ. It's nowhere near as clear as his picture, and the telescope was as big as a three floor high building.

those are balls, this close they always look like landscape

Thats fucking cool

you're an idiot. its an 8 inch reflector. You can start discern detail off saturn at about 40x, and see its ears at much less. You probably just had the misfortune of bad seeing (turbulence in the atmosphere) coupled with excessive magnifction

Heres a pic of the sun from about 2 weeks ago through an 80mm spotting scope. Still havn't changed computers.

Attached: 1536679917318.jpg (2174x1816, 377K)

I've used one of these and it was pretty much the same as pic posted.

Attached: Meade-LX200-10-inch-ACF-computerised-telescope.jpg (803x958, 67K)

It doesn't matter about the color (((they))) say things are the deception goes much deeper, the boulder field in the picture is completely unexplained by NASA or any other mainstream science. The surface of Mars is covered in anomalies just like every planet and moon in the solar system. The huge marineris valley was created by water erosion they say, I mean for fucks sakes.

Attached: marinarais.png (720x576, 583K)

turns out after looking most of my moon pics are total shit because I took them with my older 80mm spotting scope and theyre loaded with chromatic aberration. I took this tonight though with my better scope.

Attached: 20180926_002755_pipp.jpg (2500x1500, 203K)

>The complete blackness of space
spooby

Pretty good, have you though of getting one or any experience with the Nikon coolpix P900, the magnification is fucking crazy
youtube.com/watch?v=mfshAzV0FN4

>pictures
Where? Its all cgi.

Thanks. I have seen the newer cameras are getting crazy with optical zoom however I have not got a chance to play with any, and I am broke as shit lol so I try not to look at toys. If you had full manual ISO and shutter with 83x you would be able to see detail on jupiter like cloudbands and the GRS. at 10x you can see the galilean moons.

Heres a moonvid I took when I had just gotten my reflector. Its pretty crappy and shot through a cheap moonfilter but if youre into lunar stuff its about all I've got.

youtube.com/watch?v=ogql2-awm_s

that's cool as fuck man, thanks.

Spooby indeed

Attached: 1535957142575.jpg (349x539, 30K)

That would explain why mars is brown in these pics. There's some residual poo left on the lens.

Lived near an observatory my whole life and on clear nights you could see it just fine.

what else could have caused that? legit asking

Attached: Mars Rover in Australia.png (1665x816, 1.45M)

electrical arching, from a large comet/asteroid.

oh, ok

Ive seen saturn with a regular telescope you idiot.

>he doesn't know about glow-in-the-dark masoniggers and their fake planet models

Attached: 20090607elpepspor_5.jpg (456x620, 70K)

This is amazing

Those are clouds of CO2 as the CO2 ice on Mars sublimes into a gas

Attached: 51H2St9jQPL._SY373_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (499x375, 37K)

Earth is flat

based

150mm diameter, 1000 mm focal length, 4mm eyepiece, all I see when I point my telescope at Mars is a blur - by comparison when I look at Saturn and Jupiter I can see the bands decently well.

What gives? Do I need to buy a filter?

based retard

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1088, 327K)

Based and redpilled.

According to Bailey, Clube and Napier, et al., in the same way that Jupiter was struck repeatedly in 1994 by the million-megaton impacts of the comet Shoemaker-Levy, so Earth was bombarded 13,000 years ago by the fragments of a giant comet that broke up in the sky before the terrified eyes of humanity. The multiple impacts on the rotating planet caused tidal waves, raging fires, atomic bomb-like blasts, the mass extinction of many prehistoric species such as the mammoth and sabre-toothed tiger, most of humanity, and left the world in darkness for months if not years, pretty much as Firestone et al. describe so graphically. It was this event that left the hundreds of thousands of Carolina Bays, the millions of dead creatures – most of them megafauna – piled up in jumbled masses around the globe, and would also have wiped the Earth almost clean of any existing human civilization. What Bailey, Clube and Napier propose, in addition to the scenario proposed by Firestone et al., is that our planet has been struck numerous times since then (and maybe even before that major event), and it isn’t over. [17] This ‘new’ type of natural disaster is beginning to be regarded by many scholars as the most probable single explanation for widespread and simultaneous cultural collapses at various times in our history. These ideas have been advanced largely by practitioners of hard science – astronomers and geologists, dendrochronologists, etc. – and remain almost completely unknown (or completely misunderstood) among practitioners of the soft sciences: archaeologists and historians. This fact significantly hampers the efforts of practitioners of the soft sciences to explain what they may be seeing in the historical record.

Mods are gay

A gay leaf moderator, all of Jow Forums is trash in the first place. Retarded artificial board invented by gay mods.

According to Bailey, Clube and Napier, et al., in the same way that Jupiter was struck repeatedly in 1994 by the million-megaton impacts of the comet Shoemaker-Levy, so Earth was bombarded 13,000 years ago by the fragments of a giant comet that broke up in the sky before the terrified eyes of humanity. The multiple impacts on the rotating planet caused tidal waves, raging fires, atomic bomb-like blasts, the mass extinction of many prehistoric species such as the mammoth and sabre-toothed tiger, most of humanity, and left the world in darkness for months if not years, pretty much as Firestone et al. describe so graphically. It was this event that left the hundreds of thousands of Carolina Bays, the millions of dead creatures – most of them megafauna – piled up in jumbled masses around the globe, and would also have wiped the Earth almost clean of any existing human civilization. What Bailey, Clube and Napier propose, in addition to the scenario proposed by Firestone et al., is that our planet has been struck numerous times since then (and maybe even before that major event), and it isn’t over. [17] This ‘new’ type of natural disaster is beginning to be regarded by many scholars as the most probable single explanation for widespread and simultaneous cultural collapses at various times in our history. These ideas have been advanced largely by practitioners of hard science – astronomers and geologists, dendrochronologists, etc. – and remain almost completely unknown (or completely misunderstood) among practitioners of the soft sciences: archaeologists and historians. This fact significantly hampers the efforts of practitioners of the soft sciences to explain what they may be seeing in the historical record.

go back

Attached: bant rebellion.png (640x911, 168K)

In 1990, Victor Clube, an astrophysicist, and Bill Napier, an astronomer, published The Cosmic Winter, a book in which they describe performing orbital analyses of several of the meteor showers that hit Earth every year. Using sophisticated computer software, they carefully looked backward for thousands of years, tracing the orbits of comets, asteroids, and meteor showers until they uncovered something astounding. Many meteor showers are related to one another, such as the Taurids, Perseids, Piscids, and Orionids. In addition, some very large cosmic objects are related: the comets Encke and Rudnicki, the asteroids Oljato, Hephaistos, and about 100 others. Every one of those 100-plus cosmic bodies is at least a half-mile in diameter and some are miles wide. And what do they have in common? According to those scientists, every one is the offspring of the same massive comet that first entered our system less than 20,000 years ago! Clube and Napier calculated that, to account for all the debris they found strewn throughout our solar system, the original comet had to have been enormous. … Clube and Napier also calculated that, because of subtle changes in the orbits of Earth and the remaining cosmic debris, Earth crosses through the densest part of the giant comet clouds about every 2,000 to 4,000 years. When we look at climate and ice-core records, we can see that pattern. For example, the iridium, helium-3, nitrate, ammonium, and other key measurements seem to rise and fall in tandem, producing noticeable peaks around 18,000, 16,000, 13,000, 9,000, 5,000, and 2,000 years ago. In that pattern of peaks every 2,000 to 4,000 years, we may be seeing the “calling cards” of the returning mega-comet.

No, a comfy thread was moved here.

Why do mods accept ten coal burner threads on pol yet only move the comfy, slightly off topic threads to this bootleg /a/-Jow Forums mutt board?

Muh unique board culture [entire board is the cancerous /a/ avatarfagging + /b/ uninteresting NPC topics + flags]

>Why do mods accept ten coal burner threads on pol yet only move the comfy, slightly off topic threads to this bootleg /a/-Jow Forums mutt board?
not Jow Forums's problem, now go back.

It is Jow Forums's problem when you complain about the comfy threads that cuck mods move here.

Now fuck off to your anime avatarposting blog threads you triple fag.