U.S. to Seek Social Media Details From All Visa Applicants

U.S. to Seek Social Media Details From All Visa Applicants

My dudes, can we all agree that this is the worst possible plan. It's supported by both parties, so it's not something to blame one side for. It's going to do nothing to stop the real terrorists and bad actors, but it's going to inconvenience the rest of us. Good thing Jow Forums doesn't have accounts.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-29/us-to-seek-social-media-details-from-all-visa-applicants

Attached: yo.jpg (640x480, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-29/us-to-seek-social-media-details-from-all-visa-applicants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well there goes my dream of ever working in the US

Well fuck me, never going near America then. Do they not realise this will affect their tourism? Fucking Americans.

This is a lovely idea.Now all those britbongs talking shit the past what 14 years will be denied and will be butthurt that they got denied for posting that mutt meme

Obviously not

Nice, keep em out.

That's the idea ;)

who cares, I hate immigrants

t. amerimutt

t. Soros

>who cares
>im a socially inpet NEET that never travels
Fixed that for you cupcock.

t. good goy neocon israel-firster migapede drumpfshit

>foreigners
>not citizens
who cares

i don t have social media under my name . i have only fake names . so i m good .

Makes you even more suspicious

Why would anyone still have social media atm?
It's more of a hindrance than anything now

The normie thought process literally revolves 100% around eating food and telling people what they just did

What counts as social media? Discord? Telegram?

My only social media account is an old FB I never use and linkedin.

only your Jow Forums gold account counts

Yeah, God forbid some foreigner comes over here and takes your nonexistent job. Or stinks up the line at the convenience store you're never at because you never leave your mother's house. I can only imagine the inconvenience these complete non-issues would cause you.

Attached: 1510706040401.png (231x252, 60K)

Attached: 1511046596099.jpg (689x758, 101K)

>Some government employee will now have to spend his entire day reading some poo in loo begging women for "bobs and vagene" on facebook

Most of the retards in this country are more worried about when the McRib is coming back than about how much we're all getting fucked by bad decisions in DC.

The McRib is coming back!

Not gonna lie, I am somewhat concerned with the next arrival of the McRib.

Get me out of here.

Attached: 1518960809367.jpg (204x160, 7K)

You can come to Canada with our mouthbreathing PM, or Europe with their insane chancellor.

We're all fucked mate.

Democracy was a mistake

It was better when we were all england honestly, the king was more competent than this lot.

What if you're like me and you don't even have a social media account?

Amerifag here. Really wish we’d get off the extreme surveillance, anal probe to fly, etc. crap.

Terrorist groups recruit largely through social media. They just want to make sure you arent talking about how much you want to destroy America on Twitter and that you're not friends with Osama bin Laden on Facebook. You're not going to get rejected for not having social media

What stops someone from saying they don't have social media then?

This is what I don't understand about dumbass american politicians, if I was a terrorist, or terrorist sympathiser, I would fucking delete my accounts before travelling there...... Or create fake accounts for the terrorist shit, or fake accounts for the USA authorities.

Is it because senile old people who don't understand the internet are the ones proposing these laws? Do they not get it.

This is 100% not about terrorism, and 1 million % about government survelience and getting intell on forienge nationals.

the fact that facebook never actually deletes your data and the US government has a backdoor deal into facebook data

oh wait, you were 100% sure so I'm sorry if I ruined that for you

Good we're full.

>being in a country not on the visa waiver program

lmao

Pal, I know they do, so they should have those people on a watchlist. Checking their account upon entry adds zero value.

Hello mr fbi

>no more foreigners

Blissfull desu.

Attached: 123912222311.jpg (520x638, 239K)

it's just for people who actually need a visa, so all the crappy countries

38 countries (good ones) don't require the visa application, so no details required

Most of those are visa-upon-arrival. So they can still go through your accounts if they want to. Also, they want you to unlock your phone so they can go through that now too.

Death to america!@@!!

retard

Fuck this shit. I'm going to mexico and crossing the border with all of the other people that get into america the easy way. Seems like less of a hassle.

>i don't know what visa WAIVER is

>stinky foreigners and non-nationals will be mistreated
again, how is this a bad thing?

It's stupid but foreigners aren't human so who cares

The only people who are bothered by this are lowlife foreigners. It's no surprise that they the only ones bleating about it

>want to go to US
>have to tip everyone
>more and more cash required
>have to work out stupid percentages
>go to buy item on menu
>tax not included

Most retarded system, why isn't tax on prices.. i'm standing right there in a state, you know what the state tax is..

It's not really a "waiver".... it's called that, but what it really means is that they stamp your passport with a visa when you arrive.

Look, want to test it out. Dress like mohammad, mutter in a gutteral voice, leave some coins in your pocket so the metal detector goes off, and then when you show them your "Visa Waiver" passport, let's see if they want to access your social media accounts or not.

What sort of dellusional world do you live in.

>walking through blistering desert with little to no water
>being the only white person in a group trafficked by coyotes and cartels
>sneaking around US border patrol and homeland
>easy
lol

Attached: 1474071105323.gif (350x197, 978K)

>Don't tip
>Don't pay state tax.
Easiest way I do it. They all seem to think it's fine to throw a note on the table and walk out. By the time the waitress picks it up and finds out she is out of pocket by a buck or two I'm already pulling onto the road to the next town.

Stay as salty as you like. Just do it the fuck away from me and outside of my country.

But there is no sales tax

>ESTA approval already knows all these details
>ESTA already optionally asks your social media

>The new rules would apply to virtually all applicants for immigrant and non-immigrant visas. The department estimates it would affect 710,000 immigrant visa applicants and 14 million non-immigrant visa applicants, including those who want to come to the U.S. for business or education, according to the documents.

>hundreds of millions enter US yearly
>only 14million from crap countries affected
>thinks an entry stamp = visa

do you even travel?

This country is turning into a hellish police state and everyone is fine with it because "lel foreigners"

I feel like I'm in Idiocracy

Kek, it's not that hard for most of them.
>Get smuggled into a container
>Get driven across border
or
>Get ferried to tunnel
>Walk through tunnel at night out of the dessert heat
>Get picked up in nice southern cali town where you the cops are trained to watch for MEXICAN illegal immigrants. Not a respectable white man who got into the country visa free.

>make some nice mexican friends on the way

You people dont understand that what they are doing to foreigners is how they test the water, It'll be citizens next within 10 years, and thats a liberal estimate. Jesus christ

no u

This.

Why don't they understand?

>This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but a whimper.

>constitutional rights vs tourist

>federal courts have recognized the right of a U.S. citizen to enter the U.S without a passport. In
Worthy v. United States, a federal appellate court held that imposing a criminal penalty on a U.S. citizen for entering the U.S. without a passport was unconstitutional.

Most countries have a similar thing, mostly just a PITA getting there and after confirming details

This is literally USSR tier and will eventually expand to everyone.

How does nobody see this.

Please wake up!

>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-29/us-to-seek-social-media-details-from-all-visa-applicants
Brits dont need a visa.

most visa waiver are visa on arrival. still if the immigration officer has sand up their ass they can and will deport you

Americans make fun of Britain being a nanny state. And just to get into the US you need to hand over all your social media details and get finger fucked by a TSA agent.

>i don't know what the word waiver means

there is visa free, visa on arrival, visa required before

Talking via electronic communication doesn't mean people are magically free from consequences.

Now perhaps the internet can be a little bit more civilized as a result.

who cares, america is well on the road to decline

Attached: msm_manipulation.jpg (1000x500, 412K)

We could only hope. A culling is needed badly.

>Going to America
>Willingly sending yourself through two TSA patdowns plus tip.
No thanks, there are plenty more interesting places to go to.
t. gone once and never renewed.

Unfortunately true. Nothing can stop the homosexual lobby until the next civilizational reset.

Initiate the Purge
fuck Jow Forums catchpa. i will not buy ur pass

All the terror attacks are literally there to pervade your privacy with transparency laws.

It's the sort of thing that makes you want to sneak a ceramic knife onto a flight and obliterate the whitehouse.

Attached: 1518038279726.png (485x443, 23K)

This.

I'm a white male so I have nothing to worry about.

They'll pat you harder for being a fuccboi.
I'm dead serious.

Is there an english word for "Galgenhumor"?

Attached: 1521853634825.jpg (517x768, 134K)

this is a good plan, next they should just stop giving visas and ban you all completely.

Good, less smelly foreigners around.

I like this idea, Americans stop hogging all the talent and finally stagnate.

>Is there an english word for "Galgenhumor"?

Are you for real?

Why would anyone want to go to this 3rd world country ?
Europe is where it's at

Attached: macrondoubles.png (400x300, 103K)

Facebook MUST delete your data when the EU law passes later in May. If they don't, they will face millions of euros in fines.
Again, this is a fucking retarded idea.

good

>ITT: Jow Forumsyards desperately trying to lock the government's ass for their shitty decisions

Attached: 1508469452724-g.jpg (500x266, 38K)

>Supported by both parties
>American democracy
When are the proud people of the clapistani tribe going to wake up from the illusion?

Attached: smuganimeface.jpg (600x655, 41K)

I keep screaming about these things to everyone, but nobody listens, nobody cares. I've been screaming about it since 2001 when they started passing acts to take our rights away, nobody ever listened.

I just keep screaming and everyone keeps going "it's for safety" as they beg for their rights to be taken away one by one. The only person who sees it is my mother who used to travel to the USSR for work, she keeps saying we're turning into a police state like it used to be.

Attached: 1511323968232.jpg (600x847, 61K)