Why does everyone else suck so bad at reviewing technology compared to MBKHD-sama?

Why does everyone else suck so bad at reviewing technology compared to MBKHD-sama?

Even Manlet Tech Tips is hard to watch because his high pitched voice is irritating. He also has lower production values.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (899x1200, 156K)

OP confirmed for being a BLACKED fagget

You confirmed for being an insecure little bitch.

No, he sucks.

Because he's smart and he works hard. It's really that simple. Most people don't have the patience to run a Youtube channel for years with no views.

Why would you watch a shitty video review when you could just use a search engine and find all the technical specs and a better written review?

GIVE IT BACK TECHNEGRO

Because written reviews are shit, and you don't get to see the product in action. I don't want to read about how something fits in a hand.

He get education on film, script and begin show man.

Still videos of LTT red camera 8K looks like shit on light, color correction.

>and begin show man
What?

He produces good quality, concise and informative videos on mainstream tech products and seems to be pretty neutral in his reviews brand wise, and open about what products he's partial to (editing in fcp x in 2018?!). His videos are nice and digestible, and I often find my subjective opinions on products lining up with his.

He graduated as an engineer. He isn't dumb.

Plus he's got a good voice and attitude (doesn't just scream in a high pitched voice)

He actually has a business degree.

Actually both wrong. It's business & IT.

So you can't even watch a Youtube video with a black person in it? Sounds like you're the one being BLACKED.

So many of the YouTube phone reviewers are Apple/iPhone shills, and to me they always make it seem like whatever Android phone they're reviewing is never as good as an iPhone, even if it's a nitpick. I'm mainly referring to Jonathan Morrison, Austin Evans, and UrAvgConsumer. MKBHD uses both platforms, but in reference to the iPhone it doesn't feel like he glosses over its obvious flaws too much, and outright says that it's meant for the die hard Apple fans.

fact.

See:

Dope

LTT's video look shit because they don't spend as much time on lighting and editing as they upload 1 video per day.

>clueless tech illiterate iNigger appeals to BLACKED tech illiterate iToddlers

>I'm an insecure racist neckbeard with no redeeming qualities

Attached: leader.jpg (300x400, 10K)

>itoddlers
he literally dislikes applel
kek boy, a nigger fucked your sister?

His "reviews" aren't really reviews. They are, at best, impressions. The only YouTuber getting it, somewhat, right is Erica Griffin. Especially the display part of her reviews, they are really great.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1437x803, 136K)

Linus is the worst, the high pitch voice is so annoying

Attached: 1522306809525.png (1502x1920, 960K)

This. That faggot's balls literally never dropped.

>IT
>engineering

I hope you realize its illegal to impersonate as an engineer.

so this is how /v/ looks like

Back to pol

fuck off

Why does he look like someone pained a white man black?

Literally nothing about his facial structure is black.

>No Nigger Wide nose
>No nigger jaw line
>No nigger huge ears

Because he's East African, duh.