Why was everyone so worried about facebook having all your shit? Just got my big ass 5...

Why was everyone so worried about facebook having all your shit? Just got my big ass 5.3GB file and there's no personal info on it. Instead, they backed up all my memes and long lost videos that friends sent on deleted group chats. Don't you want an unlimited cloud storage for all your memes Jow Forums?

Attached: serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Fstocknews.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F07%2Ffacebook-fb-alternate (1200x675, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/422785-us-visa-social-media/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i was going to write
>t. mark zukerberg
but you sound too human.

t. machine learning lizard

It's not this data the problem, its the one they create with it.
The facebook AI must be something quite scary, able to give you answers to very personal questions all on the basis of guesswork.

But the google one must be even more terrifying.
"The other search bar" must be quite a thing.

this desu
I got my 1.1GB archive a few days ago. All it contained was a bunch of my fake data and the other gigabyte is a bunch of pictures from group chats with some nudes on it.
Somehow disappointed though because the quality of the pictures became facebook edition

Spoonfeed me, where do I request this?

Was he wrong Jow Forums?

Attached: memo.jpg (500x146, 17K)

>Don't you want an unlimited cloud storage for all your memes Jow Forums?
no

Go to Settings and you can "Download a copy of your Facebook data." forchen thinks the link is spam but its "the website" slash settings
You're lucky since I just "left" my account and I'm still able to find out how.

However, I don't recommend deleting it because your data will still stay on their (i.e. fb and third parties) database anyways, more likely you'll be on the "suspicious list"

Zucc simply gave you a folder with your personal information removed.
Probably he actually wants us to believe that he doesn't have any of our personal data.

Not the guy who asked but thank you, I was curious to see what the Zuckerjew has on me as well.

At least in May we in the EU will be able to activate the Right to Forget law. I've never put any personal info on facekike because I'm not (that) retarded, but I might still request it. The problem is, like with every kind of digital piece, you never know if it has been completely deleted. They might already have copies hidden somewhere, or they might not even delete the main one, but still tell us they did.

Two main reasons
>normies are insanely out of the loop when it comes to how big the botnet truly is and what information it has, this is all new to them
>they sold the information to drumpf
That's it

>get my data
>its all the racist statuses i used to post in 6th grade
>one was "Mr. Krabs is the OG Jew"

had a nice kek

>so in 2014 you posted this meme on facebook
>what did you mean by that?
>what are your business here?
>"meeting with another company"
>no I am afraid this isn't going to cut it, this meme is highly suspicious, we think you are a terrorists
rt.com/usa/422785-us-visa-social-media/

this is a real thing

Attached: 0276da09586541a79c5e45b3758d840c40e49b29d8273fdf8749ab93347a6a97.jpg (400x334, 26K)

Attached: 1493744289248.jpg (1600x1100, 160K)

The proper term is Kikebook

my fb files 20gb not sure if i can be bothered to download it desu

A.I. has come a long way in a short time.

Close.

>they sold the information to drumpf

That's literally it. Blue side can't handle that someone may have voted for The Orange ONE!!1!! voluntarily without being a Jow Forums Nazi or being tricked.

They blamed Jow Forums, Russia, Oxycontin, and now they're blaming Facebook.

Or goybook just to mix it up

>worried about facebook having all your shit?
because you also have to worry about the people facebook sell to having your data, people who make facebook apps, etc, and all the potential breaches and leaks for each of those 3rd parties.

>Just got my ... file and there's no personal info on it
your experience is not typical

>Don't you want an unlimited cloud storage for all your memes Jow Forums?
there are better ways to do this. also why the fuck would you want to save facebook memes? Do you have a 9fag account too?

>posts on a technology board
>uses facebook

Attached: 1446274972491.png (301x389, 114K)

>there are better ways to do this
Unlimited storage for free? Where? They also keep files you upload, not just images and videos.
>why the fuck would you want to save facebook memes?
Not facebook memes. Memes I've been saving and sent on messages.
>Do you have a 9fag account too?
I dropped that shit website when normies found about it and decided to start posting things like cats and other normie things. Hovered around funnyjunk for a while after that, but didn't last long.