What kind of drugs are the best for programming?

What kind of drugs are the best for programming?
Isnt taking drugs like overclocking your brain?

Attached: IMG_0155.jpg (900x506, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/11/16/vitamin-a-types.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, if you need drugs to be good at programming find another path since you're being lazy. Now kindly fuck off.

taking drugs is like overclocking, do so at your own risk
>increased system temperature
>reduced system stability
>decrease in the components expected lifespan

with that being said I think there are some faggets in silicon valley that micro dose hallucinogens for increased creativity.

Micro dosing is pretty popular but some guys will also go to their doctor to get addys prescribed for their "ADD" that suddenly appeared out of nowhere in the last month. Besides that, Modafinil is still used by many as it's seen as less scary compared to Adderall.

meth

Have fun with dementia at 40.

Why would you take drugs? The benefit will only be temporary, soon you get used to it and perform the same way like you do now on drugs and much worse without them.

What a retard. What are you, 16?

Malnutrition … plausibly what's causing the general over-diagnosis of ADD (dopamine and serotonin being metabolized from protein, et al. – and L-DOPA and 5-HTP being available in plants and extracts).

Full nutrition plus supps …

>1g/lb.+ protein (casein with whey and stevia are really great together, for multiple reasons)
>magnesium, calcium, zinc, iron, phosphorus
>vitamin A [1]
>vitamin D
>etc.

1. "Each photon of light that enters our eye and collides with rhodopsin causes the retinal to change shape and release itself from the complex. This event then translates into an electrical impulse that our optic nerve transmits to our brain.

The brain synthesizes myriad such electrical impulses at every moment and interprets them as vision. While the function of opsin is to help generate visual images by binding and releasing vitamin A, opsin can only maintain its proper shape and function when it is bound to zinc. In addition, zinc supports the conversion of retinol to retinal, the form of vitamin A that binds to opsin."

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/11/16/vitamin-a-types.aspx

Attached: Screenshot_72.png (1360x502, 33K)

I use desoxyn.

>Modafinil
Modafinil is the fucking strong

Speaking of which, if I spend too long programming, even with some small breaks, I start feeling some dissociation as soon as I stop and go back to normal life. I think it's because of being stuck in "programming logic" for so much fucks up "human logic" for a bit.

Now the fated question: anyone ever felt this?

Probably Adderall. Psychedelics theoretically can increase creativity, but obviously you'll not get anything done until they wear off. On the other hand, like someone else said, it seems microdosing LSD is all the rage in the Silicon Gay Bar. It's claimed to lift your mood and improve creativity without making you trip, and it's being widely used to treat mood disorders, specially depression, and SUPPOSEDLY harmless.

what's wrong with her cheek?

Who's the girl in the pic?

putin slave n 37738263727

??

A keto diet taking the principles of Weston A Price and raw primal diets where all industrial food is eliminated from consumption. Coffee is okay, but you need to find some clean organic kinds. Once your skin is healed, you should start getting more sun. At that point you will start feeling the optimal way to exist as a human.

Damn always... If I have programmed for too long, my focus just gets shiity, so I quit for a little while, and then I'm dissociated AF

I ordered 70 200mg tablets of modafinil and my card was declined, but they ended up shipping it anyways with 10 free tablets.
Based pajeets.

I use alcohol to underclock it because the overclock causes mental instability that wants me to jogg my noggin with a shotgun.

amphetamine is what you're looking for. Adderall is standard, but that shit is garbage. L-amphetamine basically does nothing but introduce side effects (supposedly to limit abuse potential); almost as bad as proprietary software. You might have a hard time convincing a doctor to give you pure D-amphetamine (Dexedrine) right off the bat though.

Take this advice and remember it: IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU FEEL LIKE GOD WHEN YOU TAKE A PILL; IT'S NOT MAGIC. If you already consider yourself to have good self-discipline/self-control, congratulations! Get ready to exercise it. If you don't have good self-discipline/self-control, STAY AWAY. That said, amphetamine is the best way to get the most out of an 8 - 12-hour stint (and feel great while you're at it). Taking it daily isn't harmful, but you'll develop a tolerance (basically you'll stop feeling like god, but all the benefits can be retained) and expose yourself to a risk of developing addiction. It's also unclear whether or not it affects your sensitivity to reward triggers in the long run, so take that into consideration and read the research.

It's also very physically taxing if you're taking more than 150mg per week. You'll want a good diet with supplements planned out before you start taking it daily. Check out fucking meth head

coffee
that‘s all

I've been wanting to start microdosing for a while, but I just don't know how to go about it. I don't want to ask my dealer for a whole sheet of acid, and I also don't want to see him regularly. Does anyone have experience with analogs? I was specifically looking at 1P-LSD.

There is currently no evidence that 1P-LSD ever killed anyone, much like LSD. It's also much safer than the real deal because you don't have the risk of getting sold NBOMe instead.
This aside, most of the reported differences between the two can be attributed to placebo effect.
In short, you can either go for LSD with a testing kit or 1P-LSD with a relative margin of danger due to that substance being new. Or don't do it, period.

Microdoseing LSD. If that's not what you're into, amphetamines in modest quantities. Whatever it is, always do them in combination with a good nootropic *any type of racetam.

Is there a way to get amphetamine in europe? We don't even have adderall here.

No. By the way, a good European doctor would never prescribe Adderall to an adult. It's a drug for autistic children.

You could find it on the street or order it from a darketplace.

I agree completely. It's hard enough to do my job without having to deal with people crashing or fucking up their dosages (which I've also had to deal with during a stint in SV). If you fucking retards need to artificially dope yourself into usefulness in the programming world fuck off completely. You're not needed.