JOHN MCAFEE HERE, JOHN MCAFEE HERE

JOHN MCAFEE HERE, JOHN MCAFEE HERE.

Attached: jmc.png (430x416, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1yZ38t6IBdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whatcha doing Johnny boy?

I thought you died?

Let's get some hookers, do some coke, buy some crypto, and write some code.

Very well, except for the coke as I do not do illegal drugs anymore. You can contact me at [email protected].

can you score some acid? i'll send you cash, US dollars.

MCAFEE IS THE AV CHAD

BET HE CALLS NORTON A NERD

HOOKERS N BLOW, ALWAYS HOOKERS N BLOW

Attached: 1518119946551.png (608x435, 105K)

WOULD YOU SAY HIS TOXIC MASCULINITY HAS NO PLACE IN A PROGRESSIVE COMMUNITY LIKE GITHUB

Where am I posting from?

i feel shitty about my old work as a scientist. im seriously thinking about calling mcafee for advice. has anyone done it?

Why couldn't we meme him into office, lads

Attached: 150908-mcafee-for-president-site_3fe50408e1501f71b85c7b20a41321a6.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg (1771x1000, 178K)

Because people here are normies and fell for trump.

He ran a libertarian, should have ran as a Republican.

I actually thought he was fucking cool, his ads were Matrix af.
Too bad am not american, would've voted for him.

>ywn rail lines of high-quality Colombian blow off hookers' stomachs with John McAffee and/or Sean Parker.

Attached: 1520943125074.jpg (324x324, 20K)

Fancy doing a shit ton of legal drugs instead then?

Attached: wewhnow.jpg (960x630, 56K)

>the call that saved bitcoin

desu McAffe has really poor taste in hookers

Attached: article-2262413-16F19BFE000005DC-379_1024x632_large.jpg (1024x632, 150K)

Considering the shithole he lived in, that was probably the best trim in town.

Fuck off until you release your phone and open source the hardware and software, McAfee.

Attached: 1514505637939.jpg (3264x2448, 1.12M)

>not putting your card onto a tray.

still nice!

He is an open border cuck, that is why. He did an interview with Gleen Beck when he was running for the libertarian nomination where he said he wants to get rid of the concept of citizenship and just let corporations decide who gets to come here or not (i.e. indentured servitude). The cucktarian meme died in 2012 for good reason.

John McAfee may have killed his neighbor, may not have, most likely did.

Attached: aurora-australia.gif (480x360, 985K)

source?

Attached: 1521550042065.png (567x651, 450K)

He's still getting more pussy than you faggot.

Dateline did a episode on it

youtube.com/watch?v=1yZ38t6IBdA
if you watch the whole thing it goes into how he and his rag-tag gang of hookers went on the run after his neighbor was shot and killed.

That nigger killed mcaffees dog
He deserved it

>squandered so much cash on ugly whores to shit on the chest
LOOOOOOL

pussy's overrated and nasty

are you ready to eat your dick on live television?

>he doesn't know

Attached: serveimage.png (1206x888, 805K)

But thats not how quantum suicide works

"Hello, John"

Attached: fafaafafsa.png (1281x383, 471K)

A FUCKING PENCEEL

remember when john created a thread on bluelight that went for 100+ pages, then played it off as a joke and claimed he was never actually involved in any of the drug processing described by him in the thread?

Hey man I'm not here to judge I'm just saying that he probably killed a dude in a cocaine fueled high and went on the run with a group of hookers, that's all.

link?

McAfee vs. Linus Torvalds
>McAfee pushed some poor code into the Linux repo
>Torvalds said cryptocurrencies are all ponzi schemes
Who wins?

he actually seems like a guy who would speak in capslock

>just let corporations decide who gets to come here or not (i.e. indentured servitude)
importing foreigners for slave labor to make cheaper stuff is great. only marxist cucks and literal brainlets whose jobs would be endangered are against it

Import the labor then all you're doing is giving a job to a foreigner instead of a local, and you're giving them an opportunity to breed out whites. I'm no Jow Forums but that idea can get fucked.

Attached: 1515899810917.gif (500x333, 150K)

Locals are simply unwilling to perform certain forms of labor, particularly in unskilled industries.
The few who even attempt often quit within weeks, too proud to degrade themselves further.

Foreigners can't be taking jobs from locals if locals don't work those jobs in the first place.

race to the bottom

>Import the labor then all you're doing is giving a job to a foreigner instead of a local
I don't give a fuck about idiots whose jobs could be threatened by foreigners. should have learned somethings useful

>JOHN MCAFEE
Thanks for taking time to give me a phone interview in 1991 regarding viruses that I used in a high school report.

He's an ancap then, even better.
Am fine w open borders as long as there's no welfare state.

FUCK YES DID YOU BRING THE SNOW?

You realize he probably had them say that to troll the reporter, right?