INTJ’s and INFP’s are subhuman robots that can easily be replaced by AI...

INTJ’s and INFP’s are subhuman robots that can easily be replaced by AI. They’re also so distracted by their mental illness that they can’t think logically. That is why ISTP/ESTP are the superior, logic-driven, intuitive and high testosterone personality types. You can’t refute this.

Attached: A4F90695-D03A-4AC4-9B33-E076B898C579.jpg (880x1559, 547K)

I meant I/ENTJ and I/ENTP

Once we are gone you will have the full crushing reality of what we were trying to protect you from come crashing down on your head. Then we will laugh. Probably in hell, but we will still laugh.

>be ESTP
>never thought about trolling people like this

*slow clap*

bonus points for "yes personality memes are just memes, but every language has different spacing of colour space so red and blue they are just memes too, why do you hate categorisation and organisation? and what is your alternative to MBTI, is it horoscopes?"

I - I am scared of conflict
N - I am a liar and don't say what I mean
T - My brain is apparently functional
J - Just kidding

I am ENFP but that is only because being the diplomat means you can mesh into various niches.

Daily reminder these tests are 100% bullshit and OP is a faggot

Being INFP is suffering

Friendly reminder: INTP is the master race.

I respectfully disagree with you.

Fuck off.

They have been a resounding success when trying to describe people's strengths and weaknesses. It's not a tell all personality reader and it does have some margin of error but as a tool for predicting how you function as a person it is pretty damn useful.

Im the eternal ENTP.
Debate me bitch i dont care if its new years eve Ill fucking ruin it and probably Ill be drunk and wrong but at the end I will accept that im wrong and another fanily festivity down the toilet one million to go.

I call you a bitch and a cabron and disagree.

(What are we talkin about??)

You're the eternal know-it-all

ENTJ checking in

Fascist ISTJ masterace

Attached: 0C9700E5-A7CE-4BD6-91C3-4CCC380C2D1D.jpg (1240x1697, 436K)

I/ENTP for whatever reason is actually like 80% of pol, we did a straw pol one time and i think its because they both love the idea of knowledge nobody else knows, not that pol is actually a source for that 90% of the time

i am intp but i havent invented anything

No im not.

*crosses legs and whatches you in the eye*

oh actually i created a bunch of memes and reacting images

heres one

Attached: 1530346948205.jpg (403x395, 18K)

who do you think is going to make the AI if not INTJs?

Fellow ENTP, keep debating those brainlets!

*reaction

heres another

Attached: 1537633091626.jpg (592x841, 60K)

I'll agree to disagree with you, but assert my disagreement nonetheless.

(INTP and INTJ are soulless robots, actually it's probably true but whatever.)

You realize these are hardly more scientific than astrology right?

how are intps robots...

Attached: 123.jpg (680x1024, 113K)

ISTP’s and ESTP’s are literally the most useless of all the personalities. Bartenders

Looks like I found someone who isn’t the superior ENTJ master race
>taking stock in these fucking stupid modern horoscopes in the first place

I wouldn’t say souless, maybe as a fagot defines souless. I would happily claim Hitler as an INTJ

I'm not scared of conflict, where did you form this opinion?

Who here /autism master race/
>t.INTJ

Attached: 1509498853500.jpg (205x246, 12K)

Not memeing, chans are like cognospheres and they resonate heavily with people with lots of knowledge not tied up. Here you can get your fix of "useless" information and in times it comes the heroin high of connecting a few dots and seeing that your diogenic information syndrome goes somewhere. At least to make a pile in the middle of the rubble.

So yeah I think we are cunts a little in the spectrum and we can feed our ego with information for we think we are what we know. And we are egotists.

Intjs have the best understanding of the big picture and greater good, If we had our own planet it would be the best one

I disagree. Humans change from day to day, situation from situation. Humans are not a storybook character and are not able to be classified in any given moment. The test was a Jewish globalized effort to categorize people into metrics of controlled learning. If you believe in this test you are a good goy. Suck my chode

>Everything is a jew
>Without proof
Hello Jow Forumss Achilles heel
way to muddle our realistic claims

on what basis is this test proved useful lol?

Cringe, INTP/ENTP is common among jews

>i am INFP
what career is good for me?

I think that until the AIs get better we gonna have a rough time with all the personality tests. Also people lie. But phylogenetics and tons of data prolly wont.

Let us lick our balls a little, no one likes us.

how autistic am i?

Attached: me.png (1490x1024, 219K)

>leaf
>hippie personality type
Color me surprised

Retarded posts like this are how we know that SFPs and STPs are of no value to socitey, just look at the image you posted.

artists contribute exactly what to the survival of mankind???
and X-games participants contribute exactly what to mankind??

I've always been an ISTP. useless jack of all trades and occasionally master of one.

>Shtf
>ISTP: At last!!

Attached: 15158877804259a.png (1000x2480, 855K)

INTJ = the only ones on Jow Forums who have decent jobs and arent autistic

Fixed it

Cringe, changing location itls common between jews.

You cant tell how much im laughing at thos one chaim, snap, saved.

It’s neo astral signs
Most people have traits from all of them
You willing attach yourself to one with the programmed subtext of pick one
If you look at it allowing yourself to pick all
You find they all apply everytime
You simply gain affinity for certain traits that you choose throughout your life

>hippie personality type
doesn't even make sense

ESFJ ans ENFJ are the best people you can meet in this world

Only because we live in a world of greed and robotic business humans, once we get together and massacre them.
INFP will bring in a era of world peace.

F would be scared of conflict, I is avoidant of group activities

what the fuck is wrong with this bitch?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-26-16-55-10.png (720x1280, 197K)

You got dumped by one, nigger? Also OP is a faggot

>artists contribute exactly what to the survival of mankind

Aesthetic? That's all I got.

I took that test once and got INFP. The description was faggy as fuck, like they're trying to call me a pussy without actually being offensive.

I disconnected from my WiFi and posted twice by accident

cellular data IP

Oye surmano yo se que uno se levanta cabreao de la siesta pero un poco de paj y tranquilidáh

Shut up with that pig Latin

Good post, Spainbro

Science makes living easier and art makes living worth it.

The two cents of a wannabe artist who worships technologival advances.

can confirm

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1088, 327K)

In the past (on pol) these kinds of threads were mostly filled with INTJ and INFP.

Also, the mods could probably suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

Attached: 373.png (900x842, 924K)

It's a test to point you towards your general method of operating and behavior. A person labelled as thinking doesn't mean they aren't feeling. You fundamentally don't understand how the test works and its use.

And how ironic that people on Jow Forums are ready to generalize people on a massive scale based on race and nationality but shit their pants when it comes to individuals and their much more specific strengths and weaknesses.

OP here, it’s because INTJ’s and INTP’s are know it all special snowflakes.