Which android emulator install less spyware on your computer, nox or memu?

Which android emulator install less spyware on your computer, nox or memu?

Attached: pr宣传图-多开,兼容性.jpg (1600x900, 718K)

They're both chinese.

>worrying about spyware
>while using windows
you can't make this shit up

Anbox is the only choice.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

I was reading a little about them and unlike this subhuman trash The fear for this chinese craps is very real since they call to 9 different chinese domains and send a lot of data, I guess the only way to go is run them in a VM AND block the ips/domains and clean the android machine itself

Reddit have a good guide for it

Why would you use an emulator when Android x86 exists?

Attached: 1500792535905.jpg (300x299, 11K)

This.

do apps even support the x86 version

Most high performance Android "emulator" do x86 virtualisation anyway

Windows is the only OS who has good, stable, and fast android emulator.

>let me use my worthless life going to any thread sightly related to windows and cry about it

Seriously, at this point you should just kill yourself

Linux can run android apps natively instead of emulating. Checkmate.

Not all. Those programs are still in alpha. Meanwhile Nox/Memu can run almost all apps including heavy games.

lmao enjoy Windows you piece of shit

What is the application called that does Android emulation for Linux? I have a few Android applications that have no Linux or Windows alternative and my googling turned up absolute horseshit.

Lashing out this hard when someone tells you the truth. What is wrong with some people? Windows contains spyware, it's a simple fact that's easily verified. You're reacting as if you were in some religious death cult and someone just told you the kool aid is poisoned.

Android Studio comes with a hardware accelerated emulator, though it's not the default launch target. Look up how to configure acceleration.

what the fuck kind of manchild wants to play android games so badly that he'll not only emulate a fucking phone on his real pc to do so but also spend a nonzero amount of time deciding how he's going to do it? off yourself.

I know people that set up multiple Android emulators on PC so they can bot in popular online games and later sell the accounts for money.

Came here to post this. Glad it's one of the first replies.

VirtualBox with Android x86.

android x86 running in virtualbox

What else are you gonna use your high end pc for?

Install gentoo or any shitty distro and look at your desktop because you can't literally do anything else with the computer outside web browsing

Probably something that I can't do with my phone.

All those outdated answers in Jow Forums. Jesus.

The best emulator is the one that comes with Android Studio. It is fast as fuck now because it is x86 and if your CPU has VT extensions it is almost as fast as a real device. Even better, it now comes with Google play, so you can log in and download apps legally.

t. Android developer here, I usually test in two emulators at the same time because the physical device I have for testing has been usually touched by other coworkers and I don't think they wash their hands when going to the WC.

Like opening 5 instances of games simultaneously that run 24/7?

genymotion

Was better than the official emulator back in the day. Now it is the other way around. And no need to register.

Nox runs on macOS as well, so no.

>Legally
How on earth would someone have been prosecuted before?

Is it viable to use android-x86 with virt-manager and gpu passthrough to play demanding games or is it impossible? I'd like to avoid these malware chink emulators plus I'm running GNU/Linux

Maybe you are talking about Anbox? Not a emulador, but runs the Android stuff on top of Linux

him here, I take it all back that's a pretty slick hustle

Attached: 1519461615025.gif (350x255, 1.78M)