397th Happy day

ITT: We do our evening's routine.

On the other hand, what type of beverages do you often drink, user? Got any habits about them~?
I like to drink gween tea at mornings and red one on lunch / night ʷʰᶦᶜʰ'ˢ ᵒᶠᵗᵉᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵐᵉ⋅

Ebin videos for today:
youtube.com/watch?v=BzB5xtGGsTc
youtube.com/watch?v=PqSfiMc8egU
youtube.com/watch?v=MoFwXvDEy2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xgA1wrkMe4U
Thread's theme ᵃᶫˢᵒ ᵃᶰ ᵉᵇᶦᶰ ᵛᶦᵈ~
youtube.com/watch?v=UCDxZz6R1h0

Attached: Also - dizzy. And tired..jpg (640x800, 61K)

SAGED
A
G
E
D

>GUN
Don't threaten me.

Attached: one very convincing Yuuka.png (549x473, 49K)

cum

hello poland!

I drink coffee a lot through the day
Sometimes water, like now, and eventually soft drinks or sparkling water, but i dont like infusions and tea in general

That is a nice gun there

Attached: _alice_margatroid_kirisame_marisa_patchouli_knowledge_and_shanghai_doll_touhou_drawn_by_mi_ye_xi_sam (850x744, 165K)

OLA POLEN!
Nowadays I drink gween tea all day then chamomile tea before bed! ^-^

Attached: sayori_194.jpg (736x870, 80K)

i drink a lot of coffee (the cheap shitty kind) or tea (cheap shitty earl grey when i can't afford coffee), as for habits surrounding them, its mainly that i like to drink it because it is comfortable.

I usually just drink water when i'm thirsty, maybe fruit juice if i want something more tasty.
Also some tea when i'm in the mood.
Goodnight yuuka~

Attached: __original_drawn_by_avogado6__5293eceee4a1d0e50a5eca9548ee89c3.jpg (800x800, 37K)

Attached: dude.png (211x211, 109K)

I liek chocolate milk

Nice ID

I start my day with a can of beer, a coffee. Nothing to eat, I don't like having something in my stomach in the morning, and it makes dinner all the better.

Attached: __yamato_kantai_collection_drawn_by_haruyuki_yukichasoba__2735a47df2fc6d6eda4c36e76da2c2fa.png (600x847, 535K)

ʕ -ᴥ-ʔ Yeah.. yeah, over here >AFG
Missed a bullet over here~
Allo Runner o/ got any complains for today?
>coffee
Never tried, I never wanted to become too dependent on it.
>sparkling water
̷ᴹ̷ᶦ̷ˢ̷ˢ̷ ̷ᵐ̷ᵉ̷ ̷ʷ̷ᶦ̷ᵗ̷ʰ̷ ̷ᵗ̷ʰ̷ᵃ̷ᵗ̷ ̷ᵍ̷̷̷͢͠ᵃ̷̷̛ʸ̷ ̷̷̸̷͢ˢ̷̷̧ʰ̷ᶦ̷̷̷̷͜ᵗ̷ Are you a closet masochist, Oracle? /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
>Pi
That is a fine id for a person of your profession c;
Sounds based ^-^
Teas for life, also pepsi once a spring or something~
And water all the way between ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ 2 L a day at minimum.
Quality over quantity, my friend~
I know the masochistic pleasure of radical thriftings, but I also know what's worthy of savings and what not.
Never buy cheapest cheese, meat (arguably) and things of luxury that are sold at cheaper prices, yet have no indication of a discount or something =w=
Tea and coffee, and beverages in general are a part of this group - otherwise you could just go water all the way, with some guilty exceptions.
..albeit I'm speaking from a non-coffee drinker perspective, so I dunno \o/
>habits surrounding them, its mainly that i like to drink it because it is comfortable.
̶T̶r̶y̶ ̶w̶a̶r̶m̶ ̶w̶a̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶ʕ̶•̶ᴥ̶-̶ʔ̶
Learn how to prepare good hot chocolate with whipped cream~
That's hecc of a comfortable drink.
>fruit juice
(╯°□°)╯cheap, commercial or fresh ones that aren't too expensive?
Also goodnight Niceland

Attached: Spazzy came back.jpg (897x608, 50K)

UH OH! bepsi is only to be enjoyed during highly rare or otherwise special events, like when a president is shot! ^o^

Attached: sayori_273.jpg (727x871, 43K)

none for today, just trying to not stress myself

Galko-chan on the first page

Attached: 1fe34f961cf7c3baf633482aa293bb4e.png (645x894, 852K)

Yes.
Eating in the morning is underrated, and your body gets used to it after a while.
In fact, avoiding digestion is a great way to stay awake and alert.

nice trips, milk/cream is fucking expensive and i don't buy the shitty cheap stuff because i like a bargain, i do it because i don't have a lot of money and cant survive without coffee/tea (forgot to mention caffeine addiction)

>underrated
the opposite actually, my bad

Therefore, I think we should always take it easy~
..especially right before we plan on sleeping

Attached: Take it easy sleepy Yuuka.jpg (500x500, 96K)

IsaidtakeiteasyAnon.
..and rember happy day

Attached: why you didn't take it easy, Anon.png (500x500, 207K)

Right on time.
>evening routine
*Makes hot chocolate caffee with half a teaspoon of instant to carry me through the next few hours of work and assignment writing after college*
*A mixture of shitposting and writing up assignments, ratios depending on how close the due date is and if I have college the next day*
*Comfy and relax afterwards, ponder on another hot choc caffee but usually resign myself to bed or more shitposting/talking with friends*
*Sleep*

And I often drink either water or coffee, those are basically the only ones I drink. 1L of *now ᶠᵃᶦʳᶫʸ ʷᵉᵃᵏ coffee at college and a very weak caffee based hot choc drink I make when I come back home.
I usually finish my 1.5L water bottle too by the time college is over, and drink another ~75cl during the rest of the day
Pretty boring but it keeps me going, and the hot chocs are really fucking nice.
I forgot to put sugar in mine today and it reminded me of dark chocolate, because there was no sugar to counterbalance the bitter coffee and cocoa powder. Pretty nice actually
ᴼʰ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵇᵉᵗʷᵉᵉᶰ ᶠᶦᶰᶦˢʰᶦᶰᵍ ʷᵒʳᵏᶦᶰᵍ ᵒᶰ ᵐʸ ᶜᵒᶫᶫᵉᵍᵉ ᵃˢˢᶦᵍᶰᵐᵉᶰᵗˢ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᶫᵉᵉᵖᶦᶰᵍ, ᴵ ᵉᵃᵗ ᵃ ᶰᶦᶜᵉ ʰᵒᵐᵉᶜᵒᵒᵏᵉᵈ ᵐᵉᵃᶫ

Attached: mine now 7.jpg (970x880, 49K)

ʳᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ'ᵈ, ᶫᶦᵏᵉ'ᵈ'ᵈ, ˢᵘᵇˢᶜʳᶦᵇᵇᶫᵉᵈ'ᵈ

Attached: Eye_spy_yEET.jpg (970x880, 39K)

Aeiou, Yuuka! I drink a lot of coffee and energy drinks because I always lack the energies to do even basic stuffs

Attached: loli with bunnies.jpg (1000x1160, 262K)

Rember!

Attached: 1514107263684.png (428x365, 84K)

rembered!

ᵇʳᵐᵇʳᵉᵈ...

Attached: 232.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

next post is dubs

Attached: 00.jpg (800x1200, 379K)

yes

fuck you

>l i k e w h e n p r e s i d e n t i s s h o t
ʕ´•ᴥ•ʔ Erᵘʰᵐ⋅⋅ y-yeah, or like when you are thirsty and it's hot, and you want something sweet as well, hahaha~!
Well, good luck with that - I'll send you some of my spare calmness when I'm gonna get some again~
Awoo Spooks \o/
>In fact, avoiding digestion is a great way to stay awake and alert.
Well, maybe if you are starving anyway.. /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
But having anything in the fridge and still not eating a breakfast is weird~
I'm a discount hunter o/
Gotta know what I'm living on though, what products have what medium expiration dates, look out for fresh ones among those discounted and stuff - you can live fairly well off some local hypermarket that way.
>ponder on another hot choc caffee but usually resign myself to bed
>⋅⋅ᵒʳ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ˢʰᶦᵗᵖᵒˢᵗᶦᶰᵍ/ᵗᵃᶫᵏᶦᶰᵍ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᶠʳᶦᵉᶰᵈˢ'
>literally one (1) liter (L) of coffee (coffee*) everyday
>..and even more hot choco
>..and lotsa watar /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
Just reading your habits have me in mixed feelings between uncomfortable digestion and sleepiness from so many weird mixes.
>BF id
*ᶠᵃᶦʳᶫʸ ʷᵉᵃᵏ
Now that's my boy =w=
I mean, not like I'm somehow anorectic or have other troubles - I'm just often drained while having less than 8 hours of sleep for more than two or three days.
Like seriously, I like sleeping~
ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᶰᵃᵖˢ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ⋅
Seems about right ʕ~ᴥ~ʔ
>Black id ᵃᵍᵃᶦᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶦᶰ ᵃ ʳᵒʷ
>..also double "O" - one at the start, the other at the end, both in caption
ᴺ ᵒ ᶦ ᶜ ᵉ⋅ /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
Based Shizo Spanish Poster ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Attached: .jpg (402x400, 58K)

You mean i am a masochist by liking the light pain in the tongue caused by sparkling water? Well yes in this case
Coffe is really addicting by the way, but its better the more you drink, it also changes your palate a bit, making things like sparkling water and beer taste better and sweeter
Rembemberd

Attached: 46719579_p0.jpg (700x979, 1.29M)

Rembered!

Attached: Taking it easy!.jpg (400x300, 79K)

>You mean i am a masochist by liking the light pain in the tongue caused by sparkling water? Well yes in this case
Why, yes. Also throat.
..and everything else it touches.
̷⋅̷⋅̷ᵃ̷ᶫ̷ˢ̷ᵒ̷ ̷ᵇ̷ ̷ᵘ̷ ̷ʳ̷ ̷ᵖ̷ ̷ˢ̷
>making things like sparkling water and beer taste better and sweeter
You're not going to make me believe it's some sort of a growing-up stimulus, I still think it's a numbness and slow eradication of taste buds (゜v ゜)
( ^ ▽^)

Attached: Every morning, Mr. Bearson drinks OJ instead of coffee. Be like Mr. Bearson.jpg (850x641, 202K)

..frick, it's actually coffee.
Flip-flop me to death.

Attached: .jpg (787x545, 65K)

>less than 8 hours of sleep for more than two or three days
I don't even remember the last time I slept 8 or more hours. If I manage to get 6 I can consider it a good night of sleep. Today I slept like 3

>ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᶰᵃᵖˢ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ⋅
B-but long naps are berry noice!

Attached: 1528832631695.png (567x447, 292K)

I sleep really well nowadays! My brain's less smooth these days and I'm more productive, especially since toning down my caaaffee consumption
I drink one cup per lesson and then a small one at home with cocoa, it's nothing compared to other dumb habits I've kept up
Besides it's nice and gives me something to center myself around, a lil thing to do when nothing else fits the moment, get out the thermos and ask the teach if they're chill with me drinking it in the lab
ʷʰᶦᶜʰ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵘˢᵘᵃᶫᶫʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᶦᵐ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃᶫᶫʸ ᵃ ᵛᵉʳʸ ᵇᵃˢᵉᵈ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ˢᵗᵘᵈᵉᶰᵗ
So yeah
ᴬᶰᵈ ᵐʸ ᵖᵒᵒᵖˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᶠᵃᶦʳᶫʸ ʳᵉᵍᵘᶫᵃʳ ᵗᵒᵒ ᵒᵏᵃʸ ˢᵒ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ʲᵘᵈᵍᶦᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ

Attached: cool beans.jpg (900x900, 50K)

Isn't a long nap just a good night's sleep at an opportune time

Attached: sip.jpg (259x195, 8K)

But naps aren't that long. You can use them to compensate for a night of bad sleep though

Attached: cfabf77297ef8d1f0d3c0a8ae21496bc.gif (190x190, 182K)

i don't really nap much, but it sounds comfy when you've got the time
I just don't think I'd wake up in time to use the rest of the day properly

Attached: image0.jpg (495x810, 93K)

Tbh coffee's been giving me the runs lately so I'm switching over to tea for the time being. I'm used to iced coffee so now I'll make the tea at night beforehand in my electric kettle, let it steep overnight in the fridge, then drink it in the morning.

Attached: 1438472333947.jpg (728x1032, 396K)

Hmm.. Never thought about that.. o.o Interesting perspective I must admit, can you tell me more about this "thirst"?

Attached: sayori_172.jpg (294x417, 49K)

Rembered

Attached: 345678765478.jpg (850x977, 265K)

gun id checked

Attached: A681971A3794452EAAB2EAF0CE92447A.png (1024x768, 953K)

Rembered!

Attached: c___ir_no.jpg (850x991, 110K)

quads

Attached: burydance.gif (400x426, 53K)

gas the jews

trips of truth

Oi, bery based ᴬᶰᵈ ᵐʸ ᵖᵒᵒᵖˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᶠᵃᶦʳᶫʸ ʳᵉᵍᵘᶫᵃʳ ᵗᵒᵒ ᵒᵏᵃʸ ˢᵒ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ʲᵘᵈᵍᶦᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ
Good for ya /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
You are all insane~
>Sley
Close to slay, even better if slᵉepy~
But intentionally drinking cold stuff at mornings..? Ayy, I can't get you =w=
Well, it all starts when you don't drink for a while.. ( ´ ▽ ` )b
Then, uhh..
You like - get thirsty~
Aeiou Nicemark

Attached: Zzzz....jpg (480x360, 24K)

>you are all insane
NOT ANYMORE \(◦'⌣'◦)/

Attached: 1537826907781.gif (500x281, 1.28M)

I always like coffee in the morning and water the rest of the day unless I'm going out then some beer is my usual drink of choice. I try to avoid colas and stuff they bad for your body. Tea is too much effort for me to make lol
Nice digit also
>hot chocolate
I have completely forgotten this existed...
Nice anime
Sleep is very important for you. Unless it is an absolute emergency like WW2 you really should sleep 8 hours a day user!
Sounds comfy...I envy you
Membered!

Aaah time to sleep...gn anons!

I once slept for a total of 6 hours in 2 weeks, and slept for 3 - 4 hours a day for pretty much a year of college
it's not worth anymore
if you don't have a sleep disorder i'd heavily recommend getting better at sleeping by going to bed earlier and all the generic dumb bullshit boomers tell you to do
honestly as someone who slept very little i can tell you it's better on the other side
on the other hand if you've got insomnia then i really hope you can get some medication for those truly awful and sleepless nights

Attached: 0HwYzWc.jpg (650x407, 87K)

Ooo I see, that's rather interesting I must admit! A rather exotic event as well, must be something that is more common on the continent I assume! ^o^

Attached: sayor.png (477x325, 159K)

im pretty much the opposite, once i actually slept for around 36 hours (no bs)

Oi Polen
Hope life is finding you well :3
Barely have time for Happu Day this week but will try to be here for 400 (pumped) !!

how did you not shit yourself

Attached: wdw_small.png (88x42, 9K)

i hadn't eaten the previous day and its more common for me to be constipated than being able to shit properly.

Sleep tight my friend the reflection
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
the redpill himself.. /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
Looking forward to it then ^-^

Attached: [ʕ ʔ ʸᵉˢ⋅⋅ ʸᵉˢ, ᶦᵗ'ˢ ᵃ ᵛᵃᵐᵖᶦʳ, ᵖᶫᵉᵃˢᵉ ˢᵉᶰᵈ � (1200x900, 120K)

You will only know when you try it buddy
Coffee will wait for you
As long as you need
Starting with some choco coffee like cappuccino is a nice introduction to palate destroying, you change your views about the world after this miraculous substance corrupts you from inside out

Attached: 1508497745008.gif (360x360, 93K)

remmbmeemrewr

Attached: __geralt_of_rivia_and_satou_shin_idolmaster_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_and_the_witcher_drawn_by_dis (850x753, 134K)

Not again D: I was lazy and didn't have enough energy to edit it properly... ;_;

Attached: sayori_21.jpg (609x860, 56K)

wait, how am i the redpill for sleeping a lot?

It's a New England thing. People here love their iced caffeinated beverages. Dunno why, considering we're roughly the same climate as Poland, but who knows.

..rember belchin day son

Attached: onpu_taiko.gif (450x400, 172K)

Dr. Pepper is best soda

Attached: image.jpg (425x600, 148K)

rembered!

Attached: image.png (1000x1418, 1.2M)

>Soda
It's Pop and Dr. Pepper is the best one.

Rembered

Attached: SentimentalwhitenonNewtonianliquidCade.png (284x284, 7K)

remb

tripcheck

Attached: ggg.gif (123x88, 37K)

remba

Attached: 65.png (394x337, 106K)