Objectively, in Finnish, how is the name Linus pronounced?

Objectively, in Finnish, how is the name Linus pronounced?

Do not apply unless you are fluent in Finnish and do not have a voice sample.

Attached: qwe_download.jpg (640x424, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N57G2XOG_Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=6oqndh3GU_c
youtube.com/watch?v=LLBrBBImJt4
youtube.com/watch?v=IuIYYkn5r8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It sounds like peace and happiness and your mother having sex with livestock.

in Finnish
youtube.com/watch?v=N57G2XOG_Ck

in freedomspeak
youtube.com/watch?v=6oqndh3GU_c

Lee-noose

Attached: 3aeee9af-f741-4bbc-a3f8-56c38ffa7c07..jpg (800x700, 105K)

his native language and first name is swedish tho

Linus

>laynus
Fucking americans

(you) here.

youtube.com/watch?v=LLBrBBImJt4

He said it in a thrid way that I've not heard before. I always thought it was Lie-nuss, and dumb people said Lin-us, but his pronounciation is more Loo-nees? Since he's a maintainer of the kernel I'd go with his pronounciation, doesn't mean he's correct though.

Leenus sounds fine. It is a Proper Noun after all, so it's not a subjective matter... or is it a colloquialism now?

Attached: ygttyd.jpg (1200x1200, 351K)

Does anyone have an audio recording of him saying his own name?

Linux = Leenucks
Linus = Leenus

He's swede finn retard. Ie, he's scandinavian and indo-european like every other notable person in history.

Attached: varg_vikernes_large_1270121283_crop_550x403.jpg (550x403, 76K)

Linus, like in LinusTechTips.

Why would you care how it's pronounced in Finnish when Linus primarily speaks Swedish?
youtube.com/watch?v=IuIYYkn5r8Y

Well TIL. I knew he went to Helsinki Uni so I just assumed he was Finn. Why did he have to do the mandatory service if he's Sweed? Or is he Finn national by birth with Sweedish parents or something?

Cu-ck.

loy-nas

Why would you create a thread about this freedom hating faggot?

A sizable portion of Finland's population are ethnic Swedes, since Finland used to be part of Sweden up until 1809. Pic related.

Attached: finland-1.jpg (800x386, 43K)

I appreciate the effort my dude. I think I need to ask my orginal question somewhere less-autism. Uh that's not a dig at your post, it's just your post highlighted the fucking retardation of the other posters.

Leenoose teg tibs

Attached: 0f54fd28-1a04-4f9f-b6c5-f17bf4fb85eb..jpg (1334x1235, 199K)

>the effort
I can go on. There's strong evidence that what happened in 1809 was an actual unironic Masonic conspiracy.

>prior to 1809
>have a good christian monarch
>he's very publicly criticizing the french revolution, and displaying discontent at masons and related secret societies at home
>russia invades finland
>finnish defenses get overrun due to so-called (((incompetent))) commanders, all of whom just happen to be masons
>king gets criticized for the failing martial fortunes, and gets deposed by documented masons
>new king, the previous king's uncle, is a high-ranking mason and has been very actively promoting masonry
>previous king is forever denounced in the history books as an incompetent loser
>sweden has now lost half its territory to russia, but hey, at least we got a mason on the throne

Attached: masonry-2.jpg (300x300, 93K)

If you ever wonder why women don't want to be around you, refer yourself back to this post.

Linus is Swedish living in the Swedish minority area of Finland. It's pronounced like Lee-noose.

"Traitor"

Attached: yes-thats-linus-torvalds-happily-chatting-with-microsoft-folks-at-a-tech-conference.jpg (1024x512, 86K)