The year of our Lord 2018

>The year of our Lord 2018
>There is still no package in any Linux distro that will seamlessly integrate anime girls on my desktop

Someone has to make this already.

Attached: 26c4c89cf2d5b0b594d7ca4dcd15fd2b.jpg (1719x2500, 843K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/torvalds/linux
youtube.com/watch?v=gO6gmW3MvOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You want an anime wallpaper?

What do you mean? Like "virtual pets"?

Life is suffering

I'd rather not be the one to bring this abomination to a the perfect paradise that is still the Linux distro scene.

sad4u

Attached: konmascots.jpg (595x195, 36K)

Isn't this why CloverOS exists?

Linux is the favourite OS among the anime fans.

yeah, sjws are far better than weaboos am i right

linux is just a kernel

the faggot that made it named the OS after it and is butthurt about it. But everyone uses the kernel, not his OS

github.com/torvalds/linux
Open a bug then.

lol

Look it's another case of Jow Forums can't into search engines
youtube.com/watch?v=gO6gmW3MvOM
No wonder you are regarded as the most retarded board next to /x/

that is such a hot pic OP

Canitangt not available ;_;

lol no, everyone on Japan uses Windows, and it's the OS of choice of /a/utism too

I've seen plenty /a/nons using GNU/Linux, specially for mpv.
Japanese people simply prefer Windows because they don't have the time to configure a distro.

I remember we had a pool we had some years ago, at least 80% of the votes were for Windows. Not to mention that every single screencap yousee on /a/ is from Windows. Linux is a Jow Forums thing.

>I've seen plenty /a/nons using GNU/Linux
Linux users are the vegans of the computer world. That they never stop telling everyone they use Linux doesn't mean they make up a relevant percentage.

Op, I was not going to fap today, why did you post this?

>background logo gnome shell extension
She just sits in the corner. Not very well integrated.

I still use these but I have used mpv before on linux. I also wouldn't be caught dead bloating my desktop environment with virtual avatars.
>qbittorrent for downloading anime
>cccp + MPC-HC for viewing anime
>syncplay + ventrilo for watching anime with my friend
I'm trying to use tagspaces to organize my memes.

Attached: programs.png (469x382, 27K)

Japanese people hardly even use PCs. The very few that do (office workers, researchers, writers) use Windows. Some hipsters that deal with photo and video use Applecrap. Programmers and IT professionals in general use whatever they have to use to accomplish their tasks, which 99% of the time means either Windows or inhouse systems. I'd say Linux is used even less here than in America

Why do you put your programs in a directory called "my_programs"?

I used to mod my games a lot and windows permissions can be a pain to deal with so I've started storing most programs outside of the default programs files directory. This only becomes a problem for some programs that windows cant, or rather won't recognize as default programs. Windows 10 has introduced some gay shit that makes setting default programs more difficult so MusicBee for example is installed in the programs files directory, skype too for certain contacts that only use skype for whatever reason. Both of those were rather annoying because windows wants you to use the windows store version of those programs. I kind of hate windows 10 but not enough to switch yet.