What are you eating or going to eat for dinner, Jow Forums frens?

What are you eating or going to eat for dinner, Jow Forums frens?
I just had a pork biryani, was amazing.

Attached: Apu Chef.png (203x249, 7K)

I had a big pizza from Sainsburys. I had vegetables all over it, I love the sweetcorn especially.

sopa de sapo

Attached: soup.jpg (1136x640, 93K)

Veggie pizza is unironically more tasteful than a meat pizza. It's crunchy and mixture of flavours which makes it nice.

Forgot image

Attached: Apu Thinking.png (634x513, 22K)

food

Right!!
I would have liked stuffed crust though, I have learnt the hard way that supermarket bought stuffed crust is very very bad. I wish I had enough disposable moneys to be a fatty and get Pizza Hut. Their stuffed crusts are banging

Attached: _____.jpg (565x486, 27K)

But what?

Attached: Apu Speechless.png (573x460, 86K)

Pizza Hut is not worth it! Go to a local pizza shop, use justeat to find the good ones! Pizza Hut & Dominoes are too expensive when local chains are just as good or even better for way less.

Attached: Apu Money.png (887x560, 53K)

food

I went to Canada once, the fresh poultry and meats is so expensive! What gives?

Attached: Apu Water.png (657x527, 51K)

There is a very nice place nearby which does buy one get one free, it still comes out over £10 for something good though. My yummy Sainsburys one cost me only £3, absolute steal, big enough to save some for tomorrow lunch too

Attached: 1530401053618.jpg (436x348, 114K)

Oh yes, supermarket pizza will always be cheaper and is often very good. What's for lunch, fren?

Attached: Apu Happy.png (1027x731, 28K)

More pizza!! With some beans on the side to pad it out a bit. What about you?

Attached: 1533973110286.jpg (396x385, 19K)

I just got over a case of food poisoning (hopefully got over) but now that I saw this thread I'm really looking forward to supper.

what do you plan to eat after such a trauma?

Hmm idk fren, might have scrambled eggs mixed with beans. Pizza with beans on the side is great!

Hopefully it's gone and what's for supper?!

Attached: Apu Arms Raised.jpg (865x526, 55K)

No idea what I'll eat, maybe just a sandwich. I imagine the bread will make sure my stomache doesn't go crazy again.

What kinda sandwich? Fun fact you may not know, some Brits say sarnie, which is slang for sandwich. Construction folks love a bacon sarnie.

Attached: Apu Thumb Up.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Neat fact! and idk I probably still have some roast beef or turkey in the fridge so maybe that with some cheese and lettuce, nothing special.

Change of plans: the senpai brought home chicken. Sounds good to me~

do Americans use Toastie, Like pic related?
This thread has made me so hungry

Attached: 260a6e72a4e536cf642239608e93bb99-k4ava6k600xgxt453p2_ct677x380.jpg (650x366, 29K)

i had mac and cheese cuz im poor lol

Too much demand and low inventory.
Also, stop posting happy apus, you'll make that Finn angry.

Attached: apu smoothie.png (640x1136, 463K)

I'd go with the turkey.

Who's the senpai?

God I could use a couple of those right now...

A good meal which doesn't break the wallet!

Isn't majority of your land greenery? You need to step up your animal raising game. Also I was that guy talking with that miserable Finn yesterday.

Attached: Apu Question.jpg (741x568, 61K)

Not sure what a "toastie" is but those look like grilled cheese or griddled sandwiches, which yeah, we have occasionally. And hope we aren't teasing you with food...

honestly I typed fa.m but forgot about the filter lole

Lole I didn't even know that was filtered

Attached: Apu Laughing.png (710x577, 161K)

Cheese, bread, butter and milk

Sad dinner :/

Attached: Apu Cozy.png (657x527, 30K)

do you slam your fists rhythmically on the table and chant that while eating? the thought has me giggling like an idiot

I think there was a drought or something recently. Beef prices got so high that I have to subsist off of some chicken and mainly veggies.

Rigatoni with tomato pesto sauce

Attached: 1526776776308.jpg (640x640, 85K)

we had apple pie for din din

Attached: 4EEEA9CC-9A3B-42F6-9913-6C6019B65B27.jpg (2592x1936, 1.67M)

Oh yeah, you have awful seasons.

Mama mia, nice!

Was it gud?

Attached: Apu Detective.png (436x361, 177K)

The bottom half was to dry, would be better if we had some whipped cream with it.

I've not eaten that much today as stuffed with fish, chips and sausage with gravy last night. I've eaten cold meat and fish sticks as I felt a bit peckish after a couple of beers.

Ahh at least it wasn't all bad.

Frens I go to sleep now, goodnight, stay safe, stay well and stay or get comfy

Fish fingers you mean? Also that was a big dinner, from the chippies?

Sea food sticks I meant to say.