One shaver to rule them all

What is the best shaver to shave head, beard and pubes?

Attached: 3ca25dd619239daf5c9dff8c787d4fd4.jpg (800x800, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

home.wahl.com/products/lithium-ion-trimmer-9854-600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Safety Razor

>shaving your balls with 'safety' razor.
Are you insane?

>pubes
Nair

Don't just shave them when they're all wrinkly and floppy letting their folds get all acute angles with the angle of the blade, you prude, get them in a good grope so you have a nice smooth surface to work with. It's pretty much impossible to fuck up.

Isn't this wax for woman.
The whole point of using a shaver and razor is for it to be cheap. On te other hand...where can I find a barber that would shave my balls?

i'm using some $20 panasonic "body hair shaver"
it's still possible for it to bite skin but that's kind of expected with the territory being shaved

it's done me well

Started with some tesco shaver but it fucked me up. Quality of a shaver really matters.

I've heard of a wax procedure for men "back, crack and sack"

I only shave the bush and balls.
Shaving a butt crack is too much work and for what? Females don't look into your anus. I'm not inyo rimming.

home.wahl.com/products/lithium-ion-trimmer-9854-600

quality of the guards matters, quality of the blades not so much after one go since they'll be ruined instantly

shaving your butt makes wiping a dream
unfortunately it also makes your farts reek more and sound really sad and lacking in power

Tried it once. Wiping was still a pain in the ass since it would spread all over. Unless you use baby wipes, i doubt its an easier.

Shit!
Built in batteries go bad and cannot be replace. Planned obsolescence!

Nair works.
The whole chemical burn fear mongering is just for legal protection against retards and people with baby skin. There are people who get irritated skin that use it on advertised areas.

Attached: M8Dw7UQ.jpg (689x950, 314K)

>cleans your ass

Attached: Bidet_side.jpg (1783x2393, 651K)

I've never found a good electric that shaves my balls both closely and doesn't shred them up. It's just a painful process of straightening skin and very calmly shaving down to 4mm or something then cutting your balls and bleeding everywhere or whatever it's awful

Is there any difference between head designs when it comes to shaving balls?

Attached: i-philips-bodygroom-series-7000-tt2040-32.jpg (1250x2400, 124K)

Friend used it on his balls, left it too long had to go to the hospital. Junk was bandaged for a few days.

why not just use a bidet pipe? Much easier.
Or nowadays automatic sprays

epilator

Depilator?
What brand?

I have seen these. They look scary. Do they not pull the hair out?

they rip it out by the root

not for the faint-hearted

So what happens over time? How many of the ripped-by-the-roots hairs grow back?

if you keep doing it, it will permanently thin out the hair

I assume this is fine for stuff like the underarms, but letting it go anywhere near your privates would be a terrible idea, no?

:^^^^)

Lies. The body will produce more and more hair if you keep attcking it.

false
I have almost no body hair now

Is this what you wanted?

yes

if you want something temporary, don't use an epilator

Obviously anything that breaks down organic material like that is going to be some moderately strong form of base or acid. You don't just "leave it on." You follow the directions. Hair is made out of the same stuff as skin, after all.

bump

I want to know more about hair removal hardware.

Use a Grundig one for my beard. I just let my pubes grow.

Shaved pubes makes your dick look bigger.

Cheapest and fastest solution.

Attached: 33163119.jpg (600x450, 18K)

Silly Butter, you can't cut head hair with this.

I shave my balls with those cheap ass Bic throw out razors, it's easy mode takes me like 3 min.

>What is the best shaver to shave head, beard and pubes?
Pubes deserve their own use case specific shaver op.

How you no cut yourself to shreds? Imma bleeding all day after that

I use these on my head and everywhere else with the 4.5mm guard (1 1/2)

Attached: Wahl-Elite-Pro.jpg (700x333, 23K)

also shave my face with a mach 3 razor which is the pinnacle of razors and I've tried them all

> cannot replace

U dum?

Any bsttery can replace if u no dum.

Sure, order that custom battry shape straight from alibaba. Minimum order size, 1000.

pic is a clipper, moron

I let it grow, twist the hair into a string and cut it with scissors.
You're meant to have some hair down there.

epilator

What's with the low power 2-3W CRAP?
It's so much worse with battery after 1 year.

>mach 3 razor which is the pinnacle of razors
No way.

magic shaving powder

I have been using the bottom part of the one in your pic for years now. Doesn't shave them too short but there is low risk of skin damage in comparison to others.

You can't use the bottom part on your balls. Eh Jow Forums. Just give me examples of good shit so that I can compare the prices and never again pay for the barber.

>You're meant to have some hair down there.
What the fuck is that supposed to mean, you are meant to have hair everywhere it grows, people still shave it to not look like a disgusting, dirty neckbeard

Takes a while but I guarantee you won't have hair problems anymore.

Attached: 1508MAE_SR_THOR_III.jpg (400x393, 149K)

it's not disgusting it's beautiful

I use a philips norelco body groomer for body hair and a safety razor for face after I trim my neckbeard woth aforementioned groomer

Not everyone shares your fetishes, senpai

You totally can. I use that exact model. It's a bit awkward but it gets around.

this, I use the Merkur 34C

>head
Straight edge
>beard
Hunting knife
>pubes
Teeth

>shaving pubes

>not using only Remington
plebs

Not even memeing but pic related is all you will need to shave with for eons. I usually do a tight 15° primary bevel and a 30° secondary bevel. Only have to resharpen like once a year, it's amazing.

Why tf a hand axe? Well the edge keeps for longer and you also have a personal defense tool ready to chop someone limb from limb.

Attached: sketch1522601136987.png (1464x1390, 1.75M)

IT'S HOW GOD WANTED IT!

Adding to this make sure you take a bastard file to your axe else you'll spend all eternity with the diamond sharpener. Most come a shitty 45° single bevel using the coarsest stone possible. Can't even chop wood ffs.

cringe

I found some $3 pack of 10 wilkinson sword disposables. Come sharp, last 8-12 shaves each. Not bad.

What about straight razors?
Can you actually shave your head and balls with it?

Attached: Thiers_Issard_Le_Thiernois_Blonde_Horn.jpg (1191x1024, 195K)

elaborate, I've been doing this for years

Head yeah, wouldnt risk my balls tho

What about an axe?

I was a spergy razor snob for like 10 years of my life. First DE, then straight razors.

Then I had a period when I had to live out of a bag and go through airport security multiple times a month for almost a year. I tried to make the DE thing work, then eventually went back to cartridge for the first time in a decade because it doesn't have to be checked in.

Anyone considering the shave faggotry, please consider what I have to say. If you want a time sink hobby, like linux, then by all means abandon your cartridge razors and sperg out, you will find a large community of elitist morons who think it's better because it's a pain in the ass.

It's not better. But thanks to the internet, you will never have to face reality if you choose not to.

Pic related, it's what I use now.

Attached: logo.jpg (585x357, 51K)

But I don't use planes.
Train master race.

Are the expensive Braun dry/wet shavers (series 7 or series 9) good or overpriced? Blades seem to last long and the self cleaning component is nice

just got this one. like it thus far

Attached: shave.png (941x615, 234K)

$400 leaf dollars , not impressed at ALL

Attached: ps-series-9-shaver-attachment-global.jpg (1880x1057, 118K)

I was wondering about these. What's the worst thing about them? Seems like the cleaning solution is an annoying wallet drain.

pic related

Attached: EDJ089-6_1200x.jpg (900x900, 36K)

Is dollar shave club a scam? They seem to advertize a lot.
Do they even shipp to Poland?

I know only from ads about dolar shave club. But I do think they send you cartidges - not safety razor blades. Doesn't seem to be scam. Don't think they send to eu though.

bump

Your ballsack would shrivel up like a chestnut and the skin is pretty tough. Only cut myself once and that's because I moved the razor horizontally by accident. The cut wasn't even that deep or painful.

Doesn't shave as close as a razor or rotary, bought a demo model so it might be a dud.?

Attached: best-electric-head-shaver-skull-shaver.jpg (600x401, 21K)