Why does Jow Forums hate java?

Why does Jow Forums hate java?
is it too advanced for your poor mind?

Attached: 1522578498127.png (500x855, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stackoverflow.com/questions/1686699/operator-overloading-in-java
benchmarksgame.alioth.debian.org/u64q/csharp.html
dzone.com/articles/finally-java-10-has-var-to-declare-local-variables
techempower.com/benchmarks/#section=data-r15&hw=ph&test=db
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he wants to write a whole fucking class just to hello world
>he wants to get a bootleg version of templates
>he wants slow af bytecode instead of glorious binary
>he wants an OOP language that doesn't even encapsulates its standard library properly
>he wants OOP with no friendship nor multiple inheritance or constant references
>he prefers a.add(b) over a + b
>he wants to get sued by Oracle for $1 B

Attached: lang spouses.jpg (492x490, 58K)

>a whole fucking class
its really short to write a class
not hard at all
and java can run on all systems

C# can as well with Mono

c# is very bloated
java is very pure and easy to use everywhere

>>he prefers a.add(b) over a + b
nice b8 m8

>java can run on all systems

Attached: t6qAhNc.jpg (600x563, 103K)

anal is very good
and if you do it at early age is relaxes your spine and you get taller

Then tell Java™ Oracle™ to stop copying all these 'bloat' features C# has.

java came first
c# came after
c# copies java and not the other way around

I feel bad for the guy. He's so far out of his depth.

Anyone hating on ava is clueless. There's no better language to write fast, maintainable, multithreaded programs with great performance in.
Amazon, Netflix, Google, Alibaba and many, many more are all built on infrastructure largely written in Java.
Java is steadily improving, its reactive frameworks are amazing.

Any proof to this or are you pulling it out of your ass?

Well every athlete knows that
our Basketball coach used to do that all the time
and as a result our class won the most highschool championships

Must be tough living with an IQ of 40.
stackoverflow.com/questions/1686699/operator-overloading-in-java

Attached: concerned glasses.png (545x530, 234K)

... so Java is great?
Thanks for the clarification user.

One anecdote does not prove a point, genius. There are plenty of examples where it did not work.

Applets destroyed Java on the desktop before it could even walk. Serverside Java is ok though I'm seeing more and more serverside JavaScript now which is a crime against intellect.

most olympic medalists have done anal at early age

Again, you need to provide proof.

Java is failing to catch up with C# and has been for a long time be it performance benchmarksgame.alioth.debian.org/u64q/csharp.html or features. It wasn't until recently that you got 'var' for kek sake. But of course, every feature your favorite PL lacks is bloat (no user defined value types or even properties lmao)

When C# wins it's by fractions of a second.

When Java wins is by 3 to 20 seconds.

Attached: 1476503616147.png (500x375, 302K)

don't tell him about the memory

>implying that shit is any good
go back to sepples

Java is bloated and slow
C# is bloated and non cross platform why would you use any of them?

Java is actually comfi.

>dzone.com/articles/finally-java-10-has-var-to-declare-local-variables
your move c#

Delphi master race
Lazarus IDE or gtfo

slow
pain in the ass:
how would you create a new JsonObjectBuilder?
new JsonObjectBuilder or JsonObjectBuilder.create() ?
No, it's Json.createObjectBuilder().

There are valid reasons to hate Java but if someone is suggesting C# as an alternative then they're a guaranteed Microsoft shill.

The JVM is fucking useful, but there are better languages that support it like Scala and Kotlin. My go to languages are Python, Kotlin, or C, depending on the use case and performance requirements. If I see someone using Java, I'll assume they just passed Computer Science I. If I see someone using C#, I KNOW they're either a MS employee or from a pajeet H1B farm.

You can't blame a library's API on the language. If you don't like it, use another lib. You are free to choose another that the Java ecosystem has to offer. And there are lots.

that performance check is worthless for languages that are this close together
Use a real benchmark:
techempower.com/benchmarks/#section=data-r15&hw=ph&test=db

Java mEmE

I don't like Java, but the portability is most definitely a huge plus, especially when writing tooling that needs wide adoption and has a relatively small CPU footprint.

Ironic image since C++ programmers tend to be disgusting fatslob virgins.

Wtf java sucks, but C# is worse.

c# corner welcomes you sir

Attached: sumit.jpg (650x438, 39K)

Don't be fooled user, Jow Forums hates everything that is remotely complicated for their inbreed brains, of course they are going to hate on a language like java that actually gets the job done and it's massively used in the profesional field. They want something simple to toy around in mom's basement while shit
posting here

Attached: 7102012232216iwsmt.jpg (574x606, 82K)

>Mono
That piece of shit is too unreliable (especially with anything using multiple threads + sockets) to be used in prod. At least NET.Core is making progress, but there's no fucking way .NET competes against Java in anything outside Windows.

Attached: 1465706853272.jpg (647x594, 71K)

Jow Forums hates everything that reminds them of their uselessness in society. Employed Java developers are well paid on average.

> Jow Forums
> professional software developers
chose one

I'm an Indian. I'm tired of all the things people say about us. I mean, which other country is hated the most? North Korea? We're probably next to North Korea. Several people called me "pajeet", "who shits on the streets" "giv bob and vegana" as soon as I told them I'm from India. I'm now afraid of telling that I'm Indian. I feel ashamed. One person said "US should nuke India" on a youtube video about India and it got hundreds of likes or upvotes. Most of the things people say only apply to poor people and uneducated. People like me in the cities probably never saw anyone shitting on streets. I honestly never saw anyone shit on streets. At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages. I keep my identity hidden and don't tell anyone that I'm Indian. I'm afraid they'll treat me differently. I keep trying to avoid those comments but they are affecting me. Not directly but indirectly. For example, read any Reddit threads about, you'll see hate comments about India. Fuck this shit

>Lazarus IDE

>if you do it at early age is relaxes your spine and you get taller
kek, that's a good one for all those "m not a pedo, ackshually puberty and hephebo and" creeps