He unironically trusts DuckDuckGo

>he unironically trusts DuckDuckGo

Why do so many people believe this engines lies about being anonymous and private?Why do so many people believe this engine’s lies about being anonymous in private?

Attached: 5F709F36-A353-4054-B125-690D9C650B90.png (600x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherrag.blogspot.pe/2013/07/duck-duck-go-illusion-of-privacy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

can't you read? it says right here that they don't track you.

Attached: 2018-04-01-163614_1600x900_scrot.png (1600x900, 55K)

RMS trusts it. Serious privacy advocates trust it. It is the default search engine on TOR. Jow Forums is pretty much the only place that thinks it is an honeypot, often the only argument being brought up is "the owner is Jewish".

Do you have any specific reason to believe this or did you just get a targeted ad on Chrome and get spooked?

Nothing is anonymous and private. Your data has to go somewhere and is stored at least temporarily. Someone can see your data at some point.

I don't give a fuck if they respect my privacy or not. I just use it for the bangs.

My team sucks

And that his previous business endeavors involved selling user data to advertisers.
Not exactly the kinda guy you'd want to trust

>team peanut butter

still, they do more to protect your privacy than the Botnet™

this
using duckduckgo narrows you down
while using google your search data is saturated with other billions of searches

Truly the worst team. Why couldn't I have been a mini dammit

faster than the 'good', 'ungoogled' ones (like ten times faster over a shitty connection)
I guess I could also just use google but I don't want one botnet to have all the data, I prefer a lot of competing botnets, at least all power ain't in one hands

>IT'S STILL MORE TRUSTWORTHY THAN GOOGLE!

>trusting it

No, I just like it for the relevant results and its features

Attached: 1522091562671.png (1701x8000, 2.53M)

even if it tracks you , i think my info is safer with them rather than google

well yeah, obviously. But still

idgaf about the privacy gimmick i just like being able to do shit like "!gi nigger" and get images of nigger on google images

This picture has to be some kind of falseflag with how retarded it is.

>Team Creme.
Should be team Tinfoil.
AmIright, Minis?

Better than Google.

>trusts

That's the wrong word.
It's not more or less trustworthy than Google, but DDG doesn't have as much data about you to begin with, so there isn't as much harm when they get your search terms; You are forced to give your search terms to someone else, if you don't run your own search engine (and who the fuck does that?).
Also, on the Internet there is nothing anonymous. It's pseudonymous at best, and Google, Facebook and so on do their worst to stop even that from being the case.

Startup age is where it's at

Attached: IMG_20170708_192154_327.jpg (608x608, 108K)

what do you use? creme bitch

StartPage

have they ever been subpoenaed for search results? I haven't heard of that, i do know google just hands over search results to any govt agency, so I wouldn't trust using them for anything.

Because you're a faggot

What are you losers searching that you're afraid of it?

Oh, what a revelation! Team Mini are the tech illiterate retards who shill garbage like JewJewGo, color me surprised.

BREAKING NEWS: YOUR BROWSER MAY LEAK YOUR IP ADDRESS TO THE OPEN WEB

Attached: yiq7h0vekg8z.png (130x60, 1K)

is startpage good?

Seriously, if the king of tinfoil, RMS trusts it, it's probably safe.

hi

Based Team Creme making good use of DDG's bang function.

This is false, I remember more than one website that questioned how there is no proof that duckduckgo operated as advertised and that image mentions many other arguments other than the owner being a jew with the reputation of selling personal data.

>Weinberg

I've heard enough

Attached: 1522098049859.jpg (300x295, 18K)

Just use searx

Here is one of the articles from years ago that discusses jewjewgo bullshit, the CEO Weinberg appears on the comments where he admits that their servers are hosted on Amazon (something shills here have also tried to deny)

etherrag.blogspot.pe/2013/07/duck-duck-go-illusion-of-privacy.html

So you can shove your "Jow Forums is the only place that thinks it is an honeypot" lie down your asshole stupid mini poster.

Therefore, Jow Forums is the smartest.

>and then is said: "it says right here that they don't track you"
>pfahahaaaaaaaaaaahahhaha xD

loled

Attached: 1465554459757.jpg (274x237, 10K)

>They trust me because I'm a duck. Dumb fucks.

Attached: duckduckgo.0.jpg (1200x800, 38K)

>It is the default search engine on TOR
javascript is enabled as default in tor browser bundle
honeypot