Japan's first ever hikikomori employment company

Japan has opened their first hikikomori employment company where hikikomori can now work remotely at home while never leaving their rooms.

japan-and-me.com/hikikomori-company-new-way-forward/

www3.nhk.or.jp/news/web_tokushu/2018_0508.html

Attached: hiki.jpg (671x509, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IVF6q-1XXws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Finally, a job for me

>Finally, a job for me

I know right.

Japan is weird.

Attached: billmurray.jpg (1920x1040, 254K)

>Japan is weird.

Why?

Lucky cunts

Attached: 1500815036761.gif (500x500, 971K)

because they are gay and dumbos

I bet very few will get in because they will have an HR division that doesn't understand quite who their working with and sets their hire standards far too high.

Being hikki totally rots your brain and makes you forget how to interact with the world in any productive manner.

Attached: Dj98zptX0AE7LNh.jpg (1200x605, 169K)

no alphabet.

>Being hikki totally rots your brain and makes you forget how to interact with the world in any productive manner.

Not if you live the healthy hikki lifestyle.

I think ik you.
Are you that hikki who use to post on 8ch/b/? ;_;

honestly surprised telework isn't much more common in Japan, they have a pretty fucked-up "traditional" office / workplace culture in general though, not surprising so many younger guys are just dropping out of it now that they are expected to still work like a fucking dog their whole life but get none of the traditional benefits of a stable marriage and being the head of that family

this. fortunately, hurricane maria was enough to turn me into a seminormie

Attached: 1504984403490.png (500x500, 381K)

Thread no die

>live in PR
why even bother going outside?

my husband denmark is so cute sexual intercourse with my husband denmark my husband denmark is so cute

Is there anything similar in america also how long would it take to Lear how to web design so I can work from home.

Attached: 1538029547706.png (464x466, 178K)

youtu.be/IVF6q-1XXws

10/10 soundtrack.

based but web developers were already working from their homes

my wife chino is so cute

>Are you that hikki who use to post on 8ch/b/? ;_;

Maybe.

Attached: watamote.jpg (500x492, 26K)

>eb developers were already working from their homes

Those kind of people are normalfags who leave their homes and have social lives they just work a at home job a hikikomori with a at home job would still never leave their house/room unless they have to get food or something like that.

didn't go outside (asides from attending university), just forced myself into more conversations until I got the hang of it. I even befriended my crush, but then I quickly got bored and lost interest on her.
And now, I'm here

Attached: 1500894926680.jpg (1280x1184, 61K)