Dog Whistles are Technology

I bought a small house five years ago in a neighborhood where all of the houses are pretty damn close to each other, and I'm virtually surrounded by every corner from loud annoying dogs. I can't even use my backyard without these assholes running up to the fence and barking at me for literally hours. The neighbor that has the most problematic dogs is unwilling to do anything about it. Thinking about getting a dog whistle. When I had one, it worked well enough, but I'd like something proven to have more power and fit well into the backyard decor without arousing to much attention. What does Jow Forums recommend?

Attached: fuckmyneighborsdogs.jpg (700x700, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Pet-Agree-Ultrasonic-Training-Aid/dp/B0009YUDVI
youtube.com/watch?v=fHiCtn3hcLk
youtube.com/watch?v=jVXem5iJUg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

amazon.com/Pet-Agree-Ultrasonic-Training-Aid/dp/B0009YUDVI

Or, file a formal noise complaint if you've already talked to your neighbors.

They're rude violent drug addicts. They brushed me off. I wish I could afford to live in another neighborhood. It's not even that bad of a street, and the noise mostly happens when I walk around my property (which isn't very often to be fair, but mostly because of all of the noise I'm greeted with. I am surrounded by everyone's precious doggos that are poorly trained. Some of the dogs really like me, but those three fuckos...

I'll check the link out, but I'd prefer something that an user has tested as good, weatherproof, and with a far field of effect.

Literally just call the cops on them or inform an enemy shelter that they aren't looking after their pets. If they are that shitty people chances are they are mistreating their dogs and you are doing something good by getting them away from their shitty owners.

I did purchase a item such as that one. It worked, but range was very limited. If it had more power, it may become a problem for if it goes too far..

Just poison them.

Get a dog. I recommend a South African Boer Dog. They are Big, Loyal and extremely territorial. They will scare the shit out of your neighbors dogs.

>Drug addicts
Have fun getting your brand new dog killed

You have it easy, my neighbors don't know what leashes are. My yard is full of dog shit and I have to check if they're on my yard before going outside because they'll chase and bark at me. I've called the cops on them many times but everyone thinks that every dog has been perfectly raised. "My dog is so well behaved I don't even need a leash! Leashes are cruel!" Another guy near me had his dog chase an oncoming car, get run over, and die. He got a new dog that mauled a kid so he can't have it outside during school hours. Fuck I hate retarded dog owners so much. Dogs aren't fucking toys you fucking retards, treat them with the respect they deserve. I really hate my neighborhood.

Just get the dog to attack you and shoot it.

This, OP. Call the cops, tell them the people didnt do anything about the noise, and they'll have to get the dog debarked or get it euthanized. It's a win-win

>get the dog debarked
pls don't be a real thing

youtube.com/watch?v=fHiCtn3hcLk

youtube.com/watch?v=jVXem5iJUg0

You have a few choices, OP, not including staying bitter and doing nothing while being angry all the time in your own home.

There are dog whistles and high-frequency noise devices that you can use to torment these dogs right back. If you're not overly blatant about it, their owners won't know you're to blame for why their dogs behave worse than ever.

You can move away, trying your damndest to get as good a return on what you paid for your home (dog noise does not help property values) and find a home in a community with HOA's that enforce noise regulations. But they may not be affordable or may be less utilitarian since you will have to adhere to many regulations.

The next option is to document everything (times, when x dog is out and for how long) and go to your muncipality's authorities on enforcing the noise bylaws/regulations. The downside of this is that the complaints are almost never anonymous and your neighbors might retaliate as noisy faggots often do when you tell them to quiet down.

The other option, which will be the least popular of all, is to poison every one of the noisy dogs in your neighborhood. Only dogs with tens of thousands of dollars worth of training can resist eating any morsel they find. Mixing a potent poison with bits of ground beef and throwing the pellets into the yards in the dead of night will most likely solve your problems within a few days. Keep in mind that most animal lovers, even dog owners that abuse and take their pets for granted, regard their animals on human terms and will react as though you've murdered actual human children. So if you have made it known to them that you are unhappy with the noise either face-to-face or through official channels, you will be the first suspect on their list and will never be safe.

Just keep in mind all your options.

Saw a post a while ago about a guy with neighbours who had problematic dogs, bought a dog whistle and stayed up until he knew they were in bed and then opened his windows and started blasting on the whistle so the dogs would start barking, did it for a few weeks in hopes that the dogs barking would piss the neighbours off to the point they have the dogs away

In the spirit of technology, you could buy the whistle, a desk fan, a funnel, a stand, a timer and some ballistic gel or latex as "flesh" for lips, put the whistle in the fake lips, the funnel at the end of the whistle/"flesh", the fan pointed at the funnel to blow the whistle and put the fan on a timer for the middle of the night to wake up your neighbours and stand it at your open window.
Also get a good pair of noise cancelling earphones and wear them at night so as not to wake yourself up

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.32M)

Whatever you do, don't feed the dogs chocolate.

how does the dog react to that thing? lots of people are walking with dogs here so it might be fun to try it

Like any other unfamiliar noise, they go 'what the fuck' and if they're prone to barking they'll bark

>Mixing a potent poison with bits of ground beef and throwing the pellets into the yards in the dead of night will most likely solve your problems within a few days
Shit, you don't even need to be that fancy. Crush up some glass and put it in a pile of ground beef, they'll eat it and rip their insides apart.

Don't kill all the dogs at once though, or they'll suspect something. Kill one every few months.

>This
Just kill their dogs first, broken glass in meat and antifreeze to wash it down.

Attached: 1521953619804.jpg (750x663, 83K)

There's no need to be overly cruel or larp. Most poisons will kill a dog in 3-4 days.
Something potent will get the owner's attention with immediate symptoms and spur them to take it to the vet where it'll most likely be put to sleep the same visit. Vets don't fuck around.

OP, I've noticed that you've confronted your junkie neighbors so poison is obviously out of the question since they'll no doubt use extralegal methods to retaliate. Just document shit and fill out a report with police or whoever enforces bylaws.

Man just shit in a paper bag, light that shit on fire then put it on their car, this is 5th grade shit

Forget that just light their car tires on fire. While they're on the car. Nothing like a good tire fire to get attention.

When I was about 12 I had one of these CO2 pellet guns. The neighbors dogs were never leashed and would bite, so I carried this in my wasteband. It took each dog two times but they never came back. Non-lethal, but if you get the pointy pellets it will hurt like a son of a bitch.

Attached: 81hgbkt9M2L._SX355_[1].jpg (355x218, 11K)

>thread turns into ways to maim and hurt dogs

White people need to stop.

Fuck you and your high horse. Contain your fucking dog, keep it off my goddamn property and I won't have to maim it.

I didn't buy a dog, you did asshat.

Why the fuck not? Its not painful, and they can still make a noise, its just much quieter. It's not like declawing where it permanently ruins the animals ability to defend itself.

You motherfuckers are cruel. Personally I'd buy some OC spray, a dog whistle, and some heavy duty laxatives.

Walk your yard, if they come up to the fence being assholes, spray them through the fence. Every time. Do it religiously. Use the whistle to even coax them to do it. If they don't learn after a week or so, start using the laxatives wrapped in bacon. The dogs will shit everywhere and the owners will eventually discover that dogs aren't their cup o' tea. No one will be the wiser.

Or for a more vengeful tactic, take some hard dope, give it to the dogs, call animal control. When they come over tell them that you always see the neighbors shooting up. They test the dogs, tell the cops, and next thing you know, you've hit two birds with one stone. The neighbors are gone cuz they're in jail and by proxy, the dogs will be rehomed or euthanized humanely.

heres what you do OP. make sure you have a gun on hand. i read this on another board about nigger dogs trespassing their yard and he shot it down. same type of neighbors that you have. they tried pressing charges on him but the dog trespassed his house and he was off free of charge

Now why the fuck won't anyone respond to my thread about orbot and orfox

Stupid niggers

Have you tried turning it off and on?