Why do you play Vidya instead of putting those hours into something actually useful?

Why do you play Vidya instead of putting those hours into something actually useful?

Attached: 1vxoyo9yzel01.jpg (1242x1164, 188K)

because I'm a failure

>why do you do things you enjoy instead of forcing yourself to be a cuck?
I wonder.

depends on how you measure valuable I guess. Most people are low IQ and use it as an escape.

I don't

>But muh gameys are just like your more alpha hobbys it's just what I enjoy

GTFO nerd

Because playing games gives me instant gratification with little effort.

I guess the most dangerous kind of game must be the ones that make you feel smart about it. I guess if you play something stupid like Call of Duty all day you know that you wasted your day, but when you spend your energy on a game like chess you might think that you are actually getting smarter, or that it was worth it.

fpbp

Like shitposting in Jow Forums?

i'm scared of trying new things

I don't, I just end up spending hours on Jow Forums

Like what? Browsing Jow Forums for hours?

Define "useful"

Why do you do something useful instead of putting those hours intl shitting yourself in bed?

nerds? In MY Jow Forums?

Why do you post on Jow Forums instead of putting those hours into something actually useful?

Itt: triggered butthurt gaymers

did he died?

why do people watch anime instead of putting those hours into something actually useful?

I don't know man I just can't seem to do anything productive
first and foremost I want to stop browsing Jow Forums and youtube forever
plz help

I do it to protect my virginity. If I socialize I will more likely be able to become a sinner

>still posting on Jow Forums

stop wasting your time

Attached: varg.png (819x686, 1.1M)

What else am I supposed to do in the car while mommy is driving

Usefulness is for the gays men

How do I stop being a gamer and start doing something more productive ?

how do I overcome Jow Forums and never come back?
how do I brainwash myself that being around autists, freetards and permavirgins sucks?

Have some fun in your life..
>escape reality for a bit
>make new friends
>have fun

What if making vidya is something I do for a living?

Attached: 2000px-Unreal_Engine_4_logo_and_wordmark.svg.png (2000x2208, 82K)

We all die. Everything is a waste of time until that point.

to further this
>how can I become a naive husk of a human being that's fine with mediocrity and only gives a shit about short term enjoyment at the expense of all future possibilities.

I do. It's made me happier than ever. I found capitalism in 2016 and now I've from making a few thousand to 10s of thousands each year.

That picture is just a joke right?

I work 80-100 hours a week as contracted welder. That 3-4 hours of Vidya every Friday night is my only escape.

>Why do you shitpost on Jow Forums / twitter / ig / rebbit instead of putting those hours into something actually useful?
>Why do you rice i3 instead of putting those hours into something actually useful?
>Why do you watch anime / movies / TV instead of putting those hours into something actually useful?
>Why do you read fiction instead of putting those hours into something actually useful?
>Why do you drink instead of putting those hours into something actually useful?

why do you care OP? You know people are allowed to spend their time doing things they enjoy just for the sheer fucking enjoyment of it, right? why don't you go waste your time try to shame normies for wasting their time on social media?

Attached: 1486525166493.jpg (960x437, 44K)

because and fun things are fun.
is this you op?

Attached: HXgg6FC.png (734x1108, 64K)

I fucking hate playing games alone.
>But user your always alone
That's why I've spent hundreds of dollars on steam games to play with friends

Because it's still snowing and gay outside

I just want to get some JBCs and a biggie chocolate frosty and go home to watch vidya and not even play

Attached: IMG_20180401_174558.jpg (4000x2250, 3.54M)

That is because a lot of people suffer from shallow hedonism being addicted to low effort entertainment that wastes away the best years of their life. It is only when they get older and began to realize how much time and opportunity they wasted. Once you hit 30 everything becomes a lot harder. Reality is the best teacher and unfortunately those who are driven by emotion rather than strong will power will have to learn the hard way.

how to get text to look that good on loonix?