THANKS WINDOWS

THANKS WINDOWS

Attached: E1905C51-2710-4AE0-A4F1-6CA496545125.jpg (750x1334, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/videoschedulerinternalerror-on-windows-10/223aca99-0a87-45a3-9eaa-a83a2ed1668e
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Acer

:(

Your graphics driver is fucked. Fix it instead of whining on Jow Forums. answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/videoschedulerinternalerror-on-windows-10/223aca99-0a87-45a3-9eaa-a83a2ed1668e

install gentoo

>THANKS WINDOWS
You could always move to a better operating system

Literally never happened to me on my win machine thats 5+ years old
why are you faggots so bad with computers.

Attached: 1519275491821.jpg (450x514, 37K)

>a better operating system
I don't want to buy a fucking laptop or aio to get a BETTER operating system.
Also, Apple is gay.

Why are you animetards so bad at kys, just stop breathing, that's all you have to do to die.

>kys
>animetards
>acer notebook
>white light
Go back

Attached: 1521106993967.jpg (800x723, 53K)

>acer notebook
>white light
wat
I'm not OP
Now, please, do me a favor and stop breathing for at least 90 minutes

>VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR
Considering what blue screens actually are, if you're getting shit like this regularly, you're probably having hardware or driver issues. Don't blame windows for reacting to problems in a relatively sane way that tells you something is wrong, and even gives you a nice error code, instead of trying to continue while shit goes wrong.

Fucking morons these days.

>not op
Good job. You are only half underaged then

> we're collecting some error info

meaning... we are secretly uploading incriminating evidence of your loli/cp and trap habits to our servers in order to psychologically evaluate you. If anything ever comes of you we have enouph evidence to black mail you and make you our puppet.

I've had it only ever happen once unexpectedly for no reason.

stop trying so hard polack.

That's pretty smart, actually. If the PC can't boot afterwards or if the crash is so big that nothing is logged, you can still view information about the crash thanks to the QR code.

Mine says whea hardware error. Takes me about 20 boots until it works.

>windows

Attached: 1520598095211.jpg (495x600, 242K)

Names that are being addressed directly are said to be in the vocative case. When somebody is being spoken to directly, his, her or their name must be separated from the rest of the sentence with a comma.
Correct: "THANKS, WINDOWS.".

Your average Jow Forumsfag is a basement-dwelling autist who uses Linux for meme reasons and to jerk off to anime girls and doesn't have the drive to learn anything much more advanced than a "Hello World" program.

>bad with computers
It literally only happens at random times for no reason with zero user cause or intervention.
Fuck out of here, MSDF shill.

Attached: (((windows))).png (209x242, 3K)

Why are you on Jow Forums?

thanks user

Yeah, providing information on hardware issues is a sign of a terrible operating system. Good ones just kernel panic and freak the fuck out.

>for no reason
There clearly is a reason, you're just too lazy and retarded to try to fix it.

there are actually people who use windows 10 on this board?

im disappointed, i came here because i thought it would be filled with less retards than plebbit is, looks like i was mistaken

>and even gives you a nice error code

Where?

Here's your (You)

Attached: itjBdry.jpg (3264x2448, 711K)

As if anyone who uses Jow Forums is that important to be black mailed. .I'm sure big ceos or politicians use it....