Building a gaming PC

Hello everyone, I am thinking about building an Intel-based gaming PC. My budget is about 750$. So if anyone could suggest me what components would be best to get 50-60 fps on latest games, that'd be great.

Also, If Samsung gets into the RAM business, will all the components get cheaper or just RAM sticks? Is it wise to wait for a while to see the price coming down?

Attached: computer-cpu-500x500.jpg (500x500, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/xt2NQZ
youtube.com/watch?v=osSMJRyxG0k
pcpartpicker.com/list/8RzxGG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here you go, now fuck off back to /v/

Try for PC building advice, that's what it's there for.
As for RAM, you'd be waiting a long time - quite possibly until some time next year. GPUs might get a little cheaper once RAM prices come down a bit, but the vastly larger influence on GPU prices is crypto mining. Few, if any, other components would benefit from lower RAM prices.

Here's the best you'll get, now off to /v/ you go.
pcpartpicker.com/list/xt2NQZ

>intel
heh...

Hey I'm on Ryzen but he asked for Intel and I obliged. I just want /v/ to get out.

>60fps
core2quad, 7950/70

>intel

Attached: over9000.png (655x653, 443K)

>Intel-based
why?
youtube.com/watch?v=osSMJRyxG0k

He wants a gaming pc and ryzen sucks at games.

He said 60 fps and there's no game Ryzen can't do 120 on.

>buy the worse cpu
>you dont need the extra frames
Shameless

C O A R Z
O
A
R
Z
Enjoy your shitty cooling. I'll be here running Cinebench on fucking repeat just to shame your precious 8700k.

How mant fps do you get in cinebench?

Bout 1666 my dude.

>If Samsung gets into the RAM business
kek

Don't bully the poor child. He doesn't know. I'm still waiting on a thank you for the list I made for him though.

But your 1% lows are shit and the human eye cant see above 1000 cinebench multi

Top wew corelet.

pcpartpicker.com/list/8RzxGG

Its a pretty solid build actually. He could get a 1060 3GB if he goes ryzen+cheap mobo tho.

Attached: aRPw3xM_700b.jpg (700x875, 57K)

It's just funny to read that while being aware that Samsung is the single largest DRAM manufacturer in the world.

KEEP CRYING CORELET

Nice find on that Seasonic power supply senpai. Solid build, too bad intel fantards rarely consider what they can add within their budget if they just cut out the shintel tax.

I know, read above. Shintel fans don't deserve nice things though. And imo the 1060 3GB is kinda shit, too bad the 570 is still so terribly overpriced.

I know I know don't be hard on him it's probably his first build. You can tell because he fell for the intel meme.

Attached: memes.png (1050x700, 318K)

>1050ti

Does the increased performance of a 1060 justify the extra cost over a 1050ti right now?

Depends. 6GB? Sure, if you can find it under 400. 3GB? eeeeeeh

EVGA has factory blems for $180 and Amazon has the 6GB for $350

If that's a fair price for the 1060, should I spring for that?

Oh yeah sure the 6GB is solid at that price.