Be me

>be me
>get windows 10 education (fall creators update) because many articles say they removed cortona from the education version
>plug the usb in
>go through the main setup
>do you want to use cortona as your personal assistant?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHAT THE FUCK MICROSOFT
YOU FUCKING LIARS
WHY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: reeee.jpg (665x662, 184K)

Microsoft is big enough to do what they want. I wouldnt trust them at all. Especially with software they gave out for free initially.

they wont remove it. are you retarded? it's like the bing cancer on 8.1 onwards. windows 8 with start8 was the last usable for me, but ditched it long ago

I personally need win10 for work and daily use. But if I could I'd fucking use Linux, but unfortunately society likes botnets

so go into group policy and turn it off, dummy

Attached: mmc_2018-04-03_01-03-36.png (694x637, 26K)

They removed it at one point and later added it back. This is why you should do more research before installing.

Hmm can op run more than 4 software/app? Is this like windows 7 starter/edu edition?

Why the fuck would they do that?
Well fuck it I'm going back to Windows 10 LTSB

Fucking retard, just turn it off like everyone else here does.
t. Education Edition user with no Cortana shit

Attached: 1522614059727.png (353x334, 131K)

>installing another OS when you could just fucking turn it off
user you are dumb

that requires the pro version to easily access group policies, right?

I solved my problem going full linux.
Now I have another set of problems and I can't install an IDE without reading the bible three to four times an hour.

>get windows
That was your first error.

Don't use retarded distros then. Use Debian for a start, then hop onto a different stuff if you feel autistic.

Education is better than pro

I don't understand this. I've never had a problem with cortana. She's never spoken to me either. I think I just uninstalled her in program files or something. It's so much of a non-issue i can't even remember what I did.

>she

Attached: 1517379062287.gif (421x389, 1021K)

W10 EDU is rebranded Enterprise. So yes.

By 2020 making Windows usable will require a full day's work of turning off telemetry, stupid settings, and nagware. And then the next update will just undo it and brick your BIOS.

I just did what normal people do, download 17133.1, install it and use my EDU key, set telemetry to a lower level and stuff.

>installing windows 10 willingly
>after microsoft pulled every trick in the book, such as MASS marekting and shilling for it
>making it FREE
>FORCEFULLY installing it on peoples systems anyway

>and here we have retarded user who thinks windows 10 should be ever trusted
You are a moron and you have only yourself to blame. Why don't you go hug the serial rapist and then act surprised when he fucks you.

It disappeared when I installed OOSU10.

I believe you should be able to change our in the registry. The group policy editor is mostly a slightly better GUI wrapper to a bunch of undocumented registry settings.

I don't even have Cortana, after a fresh install with no tweaking around. I guess setting the region to anything but the US solves the issue.

This. Why are you even on a tech board if you use Windows 10?