What's the most depressing thing you've ever done Jow Forums?

What's the most depressing thing you've ever done Jow Forums?

Attached: bestdad.jpg (1000x1000, 94K)

depressed your bed with ur mums ass

all of them

Tried namefagging for a few minutes

kissed my little brother on the lips

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

i once accidentally depressed a glass jar laying in the driveway when backing out in the car and is shattered flat under the tire.

but your wife chino is so busy sucking cocks

I was one second away from molesting my 7 year old sister, thank god I'm a coward

Attached: image.jpg (228x221, 19K)

Somewhat same but I think she was like 9. Good thing my other sister was there too

do it
they wont tell anyone

she would have beat your ass

She's an adult now tho

do it

Got me good
Neck thyself

not chinopore idiot, look at the typing style
give her to me I always finish what I start

Watched Doremi

got assfucked by fat 50-60 year old

I used to torture puppies as a kid. My method was entirely psychological. I put them on top of tall plastic barrels, then pushed them to the edge. This made them panic, since they thought they're going to fall. I always held on to them though, no physical harm was done.

I wonder if they developed acrophobia.

Attached: Pupper_.png (403x482, 34K)

Dry spaghetti because my head was super duper mega ultra big and couldn't do what needed to be done in 1936, which is really weird when you consider the plague.

пидopaшкa

shut the fuck up cunt, at least I regret doing it

Didn't feel as good as when your uncle did it, huh?

Attached: fca (1).jpg (680x675, 38K)

пидopaшкa

googled reasons to live at 3am on a sunday while listening to 'arms of the angels' and crying lol

It wasn't uncle you dumbfuck and no, you don't get it, I actually enjoyed it at first.

>googled reasons to live
any good results?

put it out of your mind dude
people do much worse things sexually

Searched (searching) Jow Forums for reasons not to unironically kill myself today

Did your new uncle get a little bit rough?

Of course not, are there supposed to be?

no

if you want real advice you need to outlive your deathwish. i'm not suicidal anymore at all.

also a decent psychologist does wonders if you're honest with them

Attached: rmfc9SN.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

its not like i'm suicidal or anything, never were really
probably, i dunno

Psychologists never helped for me. Usually they just fucking buy time until you feel ok, in my experience.

you might have to go through a fair few

How many are we talking? I saw them all through my childhood up to a few years back when I stopped because they did literally nothing for me. Besides, now I have no money to pay for them.

>Psychologists
Any kind of mental diagnosis is a literal death sentence in here.

Drunken lobotomies?

Not sure what you mean.

Somewhat like that. You will become a complete social outcast if you get any kind of mental disability diagnosed. Our laws are designed to fuck loonies over not to help them.

This reply tells you not to, that's a reason!

Sounds like the drugs they give people here but on the social level

Sort of like how your uncle ruined your bum for all time?

dude, so cringy
yeah, kinda

Got lost at Six Flags.

What do you care, I'm some guy on the internet you've never met and never will meet. It's a nice sentiment but I can't think of a reason you'd be genuine in saying that.

I kid, I'm sure you're doing your uncle proud.

Attached: images (1).png (382x385, 14K)

>tfw worthless piece of shit
>uncle actually achieved lots of things in his life
now this really hurts

Come to straya and smoke weed.

We only bulli a little here.

Nobody cares if you achieve anything either.

I can tell you i'd genuinely feel bad if you do it
You're here even after an hour of your post. I also want to kms but if i were you i'd see this as a "maybe not today"
Take this from a stranger, hold on

I heard you guys are full and tell everyone to fuck off?

That's only before you come here.

k, will visit once I make it(which probably means never)

people are pretty fickle about whether that applies to someone or not.

unless they're sudanese or muslim lebanese

Imagine working hard enough and gathering the skills required to become an Aussie citizen just to smoke yourself stupid when you get here. Something to be proud of.

That's because I still haven't gotten out of bed after being awake for 5 hours. I figured I'll just fuck around on Jow Forums the whole day. I'm self employed and work has been really slow so it doesn't even matter if I put any work in today.

Honestly the only reason I'd even want to get up is to end it all.

You could use the day to do stuff you like, listen to music, watch your favorite videos, those don't require a lot of energy