IT gender gap

Why aren't there more female programmers?

Attached: 1464931117589.jpg (1024x576, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-06-30/bilnd-recruitment-trial-to-improve-gender-equality-failing-study/8664888
autism.org.uk/about/what-is/gender.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

beecause fuck you thats why

Men are superior than roasties at logic and all related things.

women are dumb

not enough women think working with computers and technology is worthwhile

no, they're dumb

Same reason there isnt more tradeswomen. That and brute strength anyway.

Logic and troubleshooting arent seemingly a common trait in most women. Not all, but a majority. Social things seem to be more along the lines of what women prefer.

Just my two cents, ive worked with 2 women trades people in 15 years. 1 of which was in school when i did basic.

Why aren't there more male preschool teachers or nurses?
Women like to do women shit and men like to do men shit. It turns out that programming is men shit.
Mathematics, incidentally, is very even.

Because they don't really want to program

>Mathematics, incidentally, is very even.
is it?

Maybe because women are not interested in programming?
Stop trying to force them to do what they don't want to do you fucking shitlord.

Maybe not in published findings or historically, but in modern academia it's a pretty close 50/50 split. Same with cryptology.

Because they tend to be interested in other things.

here's the question. Are women and men bad at certain things and supposedly better at others because they're brought up like so, or because of "biological differences"?

what gene is it in you that dictates whether you're good at programming or not? what bacteria do you have in your vagina to steer you from it?

because it's miserable thankless work that makes your hair fall out

I could imagine worse jobs

>not understanding how hormones work
Men and women are better at different types of things because of biological and psychological differences.

[1st Daily Reminder] - The Gender Pay Gap is a misnomer and doesn't exist, and the real term is Redistribution Pay Gap where a percentage of salary from irrelevant women is redistributed into the hands of women who matter in our lives: Grandmothers, Mothers, Wives/GFs, Daughters, Sisters even. Therefore it has nothing to do with gender and everything to do with prioritization.

[2nd Daily Reminder] - Feminism is a scam to brainwash you into selling yourself as free labor, slave labor, to random women unrelated to you who are not the grandmother who took care of you, the mother who fed and clothed you, the wife/GF who loves you, the sister who is bonded to you by blood. They are instead crazy bitches who either look down upon you or hate you like most feminists, or parasites looking to suck your limited lifespan and energy to their benefits when you could be doing better things with the limited lifespan you have.

[3rd Daily Reminder] - Western white women should be banned/excluded from Feminism. Western white women are 80% of the economic spending/wasting force, spending/wasting and buying what was ill-gotten from Colonialism and Imperialism. Served on a silver platter to them over the ages by the white men who died to feed into the white female Princess/Queen Complex. The reason the western white female is the face of Feminism is that they were struck with fear once minorities started rising up demanding reparation, and to avoid paying reparation and giving up their western white female wealth and inheritance, they formed Feminism to invent victimhood for themselves through any possible scam, deceit, trick, blackmail, and way that can be conceived which would detract minorities from demanding what they are due. Therefore white whores should be excluded from all matters and opinion-giving on feminism, with only women from the rest of the world qualified.

Attached: Troubled People Map.jpg (1164x1000, 519K)

Because most women are fucking stupid. A lot of men are fucking stupid too, but there are less fucking stupid men than there are fucking stupid woman.

As usual, SJW-ism has an effect of demonetization and loss of trust from the normal majority consumers, leading to loss.
- Hasbro for example managed to bankrupt the GI Joe brand by employing SJW writers into their comic, ruining the brand value.
- Marvel keeps losing money over the new female "muh womyn power" Captain Marvel, who keeps being rehashed and forced in apparent desperation yet keeps failing and not making returns.
- Disney's Star Wars has now lost trust among prop sellers, a first in the brand's history. Shelves are filled with unsold TLJ "womyn powa" toys which are going to be written off as a major financial loss for both the sellers and Disney. Now sellers have no alternative but to scrutinize all future Disney's Bolshevik marketing projections and force increased costs on Disney as a risk tax. Disney even lost a potential market of 1.3 billion people in China which cites "Baizuo" and "Low IQ (SJW) writing" as critiques.
- Video Game developers appealing to a vocal minority of SJW's who don't even pay for games but rather gather around a single "representative" professional critic/influencer via bubbled social contacts to engage in mob criticism/coercion, who are merely there to support that one career critic against products they don't even care about; resulting in a loss of the core majority of consumers and a net loss in revenue due to appeal to vocal minority over majority.
It's like the religious preachers who exist to preach against products they don't use with fellow church member mobs, yet who are mistaken in ignorance by the object of criticism as consumers.
- FreeBSD suddenly forcibly coercing/demanding from users to become political "ambassadors" by a Code of Conduct copy pasted from some feminist wiki, completely unrelated to the object of the community or their initial interests in becoming part of it. Result? Skilled staff loss.
- SJW publications such as Salon forced into adwall.
Examples keep on appearing exponentially with each day.

Attached: 1519394365935.png (777x767, 353K)

>hormones
Testosterone causes you to make impulsive, reckless, risky decisions.
Estrogen causes you to have a bleeding heart and be easily manipulated by pathos.
Is the /lowtest/ male the true masterrace?

We've been having the same thread every day.
Reported and sage

women do poorly in positions where they are needed to complete important tasks. they start playing games with people that makes the whole environment horrible to be in. womens strength comes from their obedience to authority's not their ability to get things done. in jobs that require people to shut off their brains and follow orders, women do best

Because the male programmers are creeps.

Studies show women are better programmers than men.

No. There's no master-race-gender no matter how much whiteknights/feminists/incels/faggots/whatever bitch about it. Only a pair of true man+ true women can be considered something close to a complete masterthing.

Why should we give a fuck sweetie? Do you think we have nothing better to do than care about some random bitches we haven't met nor want to meet? At least Jow Forums shitposting can be qualified as entertainment, even that has more value than you sweetie.

nice try, user.

but most of us are not dumbfucks like fuckerburg

you dont need to think to do math, just memorize the equations. I had a female math major telling me that multiplication is the act of adding the same number together x times as if it was some grand revelation that would surprise anyone above the age of 10. women memorize facts by rote but dont understand how or why these facts exist or how they are used. if you ever have a female professor you will quickly notice their inability to explain things. I had a professor that would write down equations without bothering to explain why or what it did, it was simply a board decoration as far as the class could understand. Another professor was unable to explain to you a detail you specifically asked about, they had to go from the beginning to the end and go through the motions of explaining the concept, to explain a thing the way it was asked was not possible for her.

better question: why are there any female programmers

better question: why are there so many tranny programmers

So if a biological female takes testosterone she becomes better at programming? Like FtMs. Do they?

better question: why aren't there more trap programmers?

Because there's a fund selling programming to them in exchange for money and ego points, like selling a wench to a child who doesn't know what the fuck to do with it but is attracted by how shiny it is.
Feminism is all about money.
That's why every fucking topic Feminism talks about revolves around money one way or another: FundMe's, Lobbying, Donations, Redistribution of Wealth, Pay for our Feministâ„¢ Trademark Merchandise such as Pussyhats, Look Cyberbullying! Gib Moni Pls if you have empathy because it will undo cyberbullying!, No job slots? That's fine, we'll engineer a shaming plot on a few men so they get fired and free up spots!, Slut Walks! (Funded by 3rd Party), Protest Walk! Pls come and waste your money in the process for a great cause and signs and props! Money money money money. You have a vagina? That means you should get money for having it!

Because they're smart enough to go into higher paying jobs. Young women earn more than young men. It's only later, when they start having kids and cats, that the wage gap turns against them.

If they can't even build a bridge how do you expect them to develop useful software?

Attached: 1521160309758.jpg (1280x2000, 2.03M)

Why aren't there more males photographing themselves like that?

I think the answer is valid for both cases.

>you dont need to think to do math

Why are there so many trannies in the tech industry?

I've rarely seen people being this butthurt about stock corporate marketing media photographs.

That's not how this shit works. Physically, a person may be underdeveloped due to genetic disorders or hormonal imbalance, but genetically, they can either be a man or a woman. Hormones do help women to be better at things like athletics. But there are way more hormones than just testosterone and estrogen. And the balance of all these hormones in different amounts along with the genetic makeup constitutes the biological differences in men and women.

>Why aren't there more female programmers?
I work with and have worked with female programmers. They can logic, math, and reason just fine when they want. Some of them don't like dealing with the nuts and bolts of programming to larger software projects. Others don't like the code one of their team members outputs but won't say or do anything about it, so they just silently leave after a while.

Attached: 1431439462175.gif (323x254, 1.28M)

Same thing that caused the 50% decline in western sperm counts since the 70s combined with the fact that a large portion of visible programming jobs are located in and around Fag City

In other words:
>some females can logic, math, and reason, but they aren't like men in that they are ready to sacrifice 16 hours a day on a project or self-motivated studying because they need their social jerking time on both social media and in real life congregations with other women

>asking a question that's been answered millions of times
>no one ever satisfied with statistics and truth because it's sexist/racist/misogyny

Investing in oneself is just fine, but throwing your life and health away on a project you won't properly be comped on is just stupid. I used to do it at first too, but then I realized I'm just devaluing myself and the work. If you're hourly, that makes sense but most dev jobs aren't because estimation is still a bad guessing game in the industry. Rushing and running works if you have a hard spec.

Attached: 1422120832978.png (303x311, 165K)

95% of undergrad math (and stats) classes can be passed with memorization alone. all you need to be able to do is match problem formats to solution steps and then plug numbers in, it's very rare to have a class that requires you to actually understand any of the underlying math.

They can't build bridges that don't collapse and they can't even win an election rigged in their favor. They're mentally retarded.

Because of women hating sper/g/lords like these.

Ironically, freer job markets tend to have bigger gender gaps across professions.

The best part about the changes made in Nordic countries where they enforced anonymization during hiring processes was that the gender gap in professions got BIGGER.

Absolutely hysterical, and people will still complain that it's straight white men keeping women down.

Human girls can't program for shit, only youkai girls are good at computers.
Also, this is now a Yukari thread.

Attached: Yukari.png (1279x696, 917K)

>Investing in oneself is just fine, but throwing your life and health away on a project you won't properly be comped on is just stupid.
Doesn't matter, reckless stupidity is the trait of men much like Einstein, Tesla, Da Vinci, Beethoven, so long as it satisfies our obsession it's fine even if we don't invent anything but leave a lot of documentation for future inheritors to take from and mayhaps invent themselves. That's how men roll.

Why waste your life on learning programming and math, when you can spend 5min a day sucking rich guys dick, and enjoy life the rest of your free time. (talk about pretty girls of course)

Thats super interesting. Can you give a source?

I can't find anything about it anymore, sorry. I forget if it was hiring processes or university applications, but they anonymized gender out of applications, to see how it would improve acceptance. After removing that bias, they started finding that they were accepting more men for male-dominated positions and more women for female-dominated positions. When they saw that they weren't going to get the result they wanted, they shut down the study real quick, and I don't think it ever got published.

Other than that, it's absolutely no secret that countries with higher levels of "gender equality" have higher average gender disparity in professions.

All the information is out there, men and women are different in general, and gravitate to different professions, because of the different traits one may have in general.

Anyone who tries to do math through memorization instead of understanding will be terrible at applied math, but decent at pure math. Pure math is all memorization and putting pieces together. For applied math, you can almost always derive anything you need.

I think I found something: abc.net.au/news/2017-06-30/bilnd-recruitment-trial-to-improve-gender-equality-failing-study/8664888

Thanks for leading me to this.

Shit that might have been it, it might have been Australia, and not the Nordic countries, which would explain why I couldn't find anything.

Who is this girl?

Attached: feminist garbage.jpg (600x600, 66K)

Because they can use their pussy to find a programmer, and hack their wallet.

>There is a lot of current, peer-reviewed research showing that males do in fact show higher variability than females across many domains, not just in cognitive abilities. This is also true across species

Yep, see "Gender Equality Paradox"

Specifically, men and women have the same average IQ, but men show a much higher variance in IQ.

So you're going to have a lot more very smart men than you're going to have very smart women. But, you're also going to have a lot more really fucking stupid men than you are really fucking stupid women.

They had a similar outcome in some oz research
abc.net.au/news/2017-06-30/bilnd-recruitment-trial-to-improve-gender-equality-failing-study/8664888

missed that you guys already found it

It's not a girl

Because too many women are too busy complaining about there not being a lot of female programmers instead of actually programming.

Who is that boy?

Sucking a dick?
Nah.
Now vaginas only need to appear on Twitch to show their titties and get instant $20k donation, and to add a bonus onto that:
>A charity organization is partnering with Twitch to promote promising female streamers on the platform, offering them a series of financial grants to help sustain their channels.

>A charity organization for western white whores who already got everything to get on Twitch and get even more while the rest of the world that actually needs charity suffers
How nice.
If people want to talk about White Supremacy, they can refer to Feminism is its synonym.

Because equality of opportunity does not mean equality of outcome.
When you make laws, you can force people to be treated the same way, but you can't force people to make decisions that turn every system into a 50/50 split of genders.
>Same reason there isnt more tradeswomen.
>That and brute strength anyway.
Maybe 30 years ago, but today, you don't need to be superman to make a good living as a tradesman. I used to work as an electrician, a field which have even fewer women than my current field as a engineer.
As an electrician, there are situations that requires force, but not so much it keeps women out of the field.
There are more women painters, carpenters, even bricklayers, all fields which require more strength than electricians, it simply doesn't interest them.
The education for electricians is the most technical of the tradesmen and technical minded women don't become electricians.

>Because equality of opportunity does not mean equality of outcome.
>When you make laws, you can force people to be treated the same way, but you can't force people to make decisions that turn every system into a 50/50 split of genders.
Wow, what a sexist thing to say. Are you saying men and women are different, you fucking bigot? Pretty gross.

because programming is fucking boring dude holy shit why would anyone do it? Jesus fucking christ did u ever consider that?? why would u go into Comp Sci if u can have a more fulfilling life doing literally anything else other than staring at a screen all day, dicking around on irc and stackoverflow and dealing with fucking sweaty neckbears?

As a dude i still wonder why the fuck I'm here

If they aren't different, why do we care if there is not an 50/50 split?
Why not just say 100% people?

i feel ur pain user

Attached: comfypeps.gif (666x386, 342K)

s-shut up

You mean the gender IQ gap, right?
Not our fault that they are meant to be in the kitchen.

>Why aren't there more female programmers?
Because you touch yourself at night.

It has to stop. Something has to give.

>because programming is fucking boring dude holy shit why would anyone do it?
It's boring as a job, because most people don't get to work on anything special, mainly end up doing the same thing over and over and get only a tiny bit of the total profit, at best. Programming as a creative endeavour isn't boring at all though.

What level of math did you take? This was not my experience at all, even though I only did up to 2nd year of math & statistics for life sciences courses

Because the community is toxic as fuck. Im a dude and i get tired as fuck at all the condescending autists who think they're better than you because they can code game of life. Imagine how shitty it would be for a woman knowing every dude in cs believes in the stigma that women are inherently not as good in STEM as men are. If i was a woman, i would stay far as fuck away from cs even if i was a brilliant programmer.

Because women are retarded. Remember that bridge made by all female engineers that collapsed and killed like 6 people? This is why we don't want women in STEM. Programming at a professional level is more than just web pages, bitch. I work on embedded systems that run on critical hardware. There's no room for errors, and everything has to modular. There are no women in my office, because the higher ups know that diversity hires being allowed to touch important things would be the death of this entire product line, or even the company.

Attached: 1521839261281.jpg (600x600, 102K)

Women would just be oogled constantly by said men, and then she would, in turn, use her woman to corrupt the workplace and cause people to start hating each other. There's nothing progressive or positive by having a woman in a male dominated field. It causes more problems than it fixes. Which I still cannot figure out WHAT it fixes to have women programming.

Women do not need to try as hard as men to have sex.

Attached: 1512804223679.gif (277x193, 1022K)

Have you ever witness women make a man equivalent of fakeapp? Have you seen one develop deep learning algorithms to detect if someone is a psychopath or schoolshooter? Or their on OS that respects your freedoms? No, they haven't. The only thing they do is make websites or babby-tier script kiddy stuff on their Github pages. They are too scared to sacrifice their time to make something phenomenal or bored enough to come up with something good that's not botnet.

They don't even *attempt* comp.sci in nearly equal numbers over here, despite currently basically getting preferential treatment.

Somehow they don't want to put in the effort. Figures it's easier just being pretty and getting money that way or some shit like that, rather than grind your way through one of the most taxing STEM degrees.

>NURSE GENDER GAP
>why aren't there more male nurses??????

Obviously they can work via correspodence to 'minimalize' social tensions and hire her based on experience and completed solo projects.
Even if a scenario that women who has previous successful experiences with engineer projects, it will still be risky. Doesn't matter if she's fresh out of university or has 10 + years experience.

> Im a dude and i get tired as fuck at all the condescending autists who think they're better than you because they can code game of life.
You deserve it if you can't even fucking code game of life.

What, you think carpenters will be kind and understanding if you are unable to put together two pieces of wood? Even more so if you fucking try to attempt to become an accredited master of the trade or whatever they might have.

It's a shame if you can't trivially show them that you're able to do the minimum and actually your diploma mill that keeps you around should just be closed.

the problem is, sex is what men want
and women want something else
so it's equal again

They want to use their womanly charms to get the same 100K salary a year like their male counterpart, except without the grueling work that comes with it. Aka, a woman coming in trying to woman up things.

the state of this board

It's literally part of a Jewish plot to destroy the West. Nothing about feminism makes any kind of sense if you take their claims at face value.

They lack the autism

This makes me curious...why are there so many boys diagnosed with autism but not girls?

Autism is basically an exaggeration of male traits: preferring objects to people, deep focus on areas of interest, paying less attention to emotions and nonverbal communication, etc.

autism.org.uk/about/what-is/gender.aspx

This should explain everything.

girls aren't all that into technology in the first place. at most they will dab into iphone stuff but any sort of programming or IT turns them away hard