Best secure email provider?

I don't want to use my Goolag email anymore after seeing all the data they have about me. What should i switch to?

Attached: 2EED81AB-4161-46A9-A06E-15EC2FDEDF65.png (2800x2800, 918K)

Other urls found in this thread:

devio.us/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Applemail

D I S R O O T
I
S
R
O
O
T

PGP encrypted email send through Gmail.

Yandex. Russians aren't known to share their intelligence, because they don't have any in the first place lol.

Posteo

>5 posts in
>nobody's posted cock.li

Attached: disappointment.jpg (1200x675, 204K)

this

lmao, why not use Chinese email while you're at it, he wanted a secure email, not one leaking even worse but to the other side

Is there a way to use cock.li without being an embarrassment?

Nope.

pick either firemail.cc or airmail.cc to become a TRUE eMail enthusiast

It's easier to yell RUSSIAN HACKERS in court and then get away with anything. Whereas blaming the Chinese could be contrived as being raycis n shiet.

You can use horsefucker.org if you prefer. I do.

Both have been accused of hacking for a pretty good reason though, that being that they're involved in some pretty shameless shit on governmental level. So that's why I would never recommend something from US, Russia or China if you want it to be secure. Others do it too, but those three are probably the most obvious and shameless.

Both sound like some spam mail accounts though. Though maybe airmail.cc could work without people giving you looks.

Get a shell account at devio.us/. It comes with e-mail.

Yes. Register a cock.li address, register a domain, create an email address in your domain provider's panel, redirect that address to your cock.li address, go to cockmail settings, and add a new sending address, the same address you had earlier. Use cockmail's SMTP server.

There you go, you're using cockmail's service, but you have a professional address with the domain name of your choosing.

i've used firemail for a while now, and nobody's questioned it

What's wrong with Proton?

Nothing.