/BST/

Put em up, you know the drill.

Tell me more about my chair cause you're so jealous.

Attached: 20180328_151625_HDR.jpg (4160x3120, 2.96M)

Still waiting for my new keyboard
And Op yeah you should definitely replace that chair

Attached: SAM_6902.jpg (2000x1500, 1.05M)

you know how much comfier you'd be with a comfy chair

v comfy

Attached: IMG_0187.jpg (1296x864, 331K)

nice chair

Attached: DSC_9093.jpg (2363x2560, 881K)

wooby

Attached: Battlestation.jpg (2016x1512, 2.17M)

Thats nice and comfy. But dat ass groove doe.
A proper desk will make this a really nice set up. The comfiness is not a lie doe.
Finally a man with good taste!
What is that background?

is the map of the Abyss from Made in Abyss. I cut it in half edited it so that the central bezel obscures what would otherwise be visible on the map. This way it isn't stretched.

O w O... gain some weight you slut.

Ultrawide or triple screen? I do not play video games.

Attached: 1519378191135.png (563x303, 12K)

long time no see

Attached: pjimage.jpg (1500x1500, 477K)

Attached: e7db9e4e33592de521b23e955084488e.jpg (601x508, 84K)

Fuck yeah, that is comfortably aesthetic m8.

nobody fucking cares

totally oregano post

i actually need to make new picture to think of it but i have some work to do first.

i got new absorption panels and even got a new better smartphone camera to shoot with. will maybe do some attempts when i set everthing up later this evening

Attached: IMG_20180218_161305_resize.jpg (2746x1030, 1.22M)

Seems like I've gotten thicc, ass groove disappears after a while though

I think both options are quite the memes, I prefer a 144hz 1ms normal monitor instead

This guy knows how to party how his lamp shade is tilted.

Attached: C604F9FC-895B-4C6D-A0D3-A5A31DFF0BCA.jpg (4032x3024, 2.22M)

how about striped socks?

Attached: IMG_0552.jpg (2592x1728, 1.65M)

For

Attached: BST.jpg (2592x1728, 652K)

holy shit so i just added the white foam tile behind my monitor.. this shit looks so out of this world!

thanks, will do improved picture later, the new bigger foam tiles look more professional too

I'll finish my room next summer, but it's already much better

Attached: ---.jpg (1710x3310, 1.16M)

Attached: Setup_2-17-18_-_Copy_50.jpg (2672x2004, 1.45M)

60hz lol

That gamer shit looks stupid in such a neat setup. And this comes from someone using a fucking PowerMac G4 windtunnel.
7/10. Tidy but nothing remarkable
owo? Why did you focus on your legs instead of the station?
Meme monitor arrangement. How do you turn your computer on without access to the front panel?
>Bought all this with daddy's credit card
Looks extremely comfy.

Attached: 04Stashun.jpg (8192x1856, 2.22M)

Monitors are still from my old set up, this is a new build, getting a couple of Acer Predator 4Ks soon, also building a custom desk that spans the entire wall, in that pic my PC is on top of a bedside table with a black sheet thrown over it.

dude this is my living room

i actually bought some of the cheapest stuff available on amazon/ebay but tend to have a good eye of what meets my style

Attached: Unbenannt.png (567x1008, 402K)

I have to go out and buy a new plant before I take a new photo of my battle-station, I keep forgetting to water it and it dies for some reason

Are those KEFs actually worth the price?

Attached: 2018.jpg (2802x1571, 1.39M)

>when you've given up on ever trying to find a girlfriend

Only true Jow Forums-man in the thread

This is not technology.

There's not technology about a picture of your monitors, desk and wallpapers.

Stop shitting up our board, you fucking r3dd1t0rs.

What about the ones that include a speccy screen shot with them?

>monitors and desks are not tech

Attached: 0.png (645x729, 63K)

depends on what you want in your speakers. some might miss sparklings treble on these.
for me i just love the warmth and oozing sunset when you hear trumpets, female voice and other metallic horn instruments on these. also they are perfectly suited for electronic, the dynamics on them are worth every penny

these are the speakers to listen to detail without fatigue like FOREVER

you can have sex on a regular basis without having a girlfriend in my town

>you can have sex on a regular basis without having a girlfriend in my town

As long as you don't take them back to that cringey doll dungeon

>that bezel on the left monitor
Otherwise i like it
I've always liked your television set up, looks very comfortable.
Very nice.
That design on the front of your case looks jarring.
>yeti stand backwards
How cool does your computer stay when gaymen? I'd be worried about your statue/figure in the case, but since it's obviously in there all the time I doubt it's much of a problem.
Looks very much better than before!
Love the bright lighting and display case. I wish I had more figures.

Attached: My_Battlestation_07.jpg (1500x2000, 441K)

>>yeti stand backwards
Yeah deliberately, it hides the cable and just looks better that way imo, I don't know why more people don't do it.

Also, gets nowhere near hot enough to melt or warp resin

>jarring.

Sorry, I just painted my pc a couple of times. My first design was a synth wave dragon I wished to have kept. Now looks like going back is the option.

girls in my region are so unfulfilled, you can take them wherever you feel confident about, they will mimic your excitement anyway

All three monitors are identical. The "bezel" is just an illusion from the photo resolution leaving black bars.

Attached: newstation2.jpg (2000x1500, 1.15M)

One day, the FBI will come and take you away, and the reality will hit you that none of those girls were willing, and you'll spend a life time in prison wondering where you hid the bodies if what the courts convicted you of was true. Maybe you should ask your faggy waifu dolls, they might know.

>Meme monitor arrangement
It's not a meme arrangement when it was done out of the necessity to conserve desk space and not out of personal preference
>How do you turn your computer on without access to the front panel
I keep my computer in hibernation mode the majority of the time, so all it needs is a type of the keyboard to wake it up. If I do shut it down, however, the front panel isn't hard to reach. There's a lot of clearance between the power button and the wall.

>all those space heaters
I hope you live in a cold climate

>Trading dignity/reputation for a weeb setup.
I need to sit down

Attached: ZHmHih5.png (441x302, 58K)

That shit is cancer too, and it belongs on /wg/ and /trash/. Mods are taking a break from moderating or they've given up on Jow Forums.

Explain to use how a picture of your desk, monitor and desktop is "technology". Fucking pissbaby autist, go back to r3dd1t.

explain how pictures and discussion of said objects AREN'T technology

Attached: fixed lighting.jpg (1382x1036, 547K)

Are you ok?

>kpop
wew lad

mostly just to fill the space on the ugly magnolia wall lol

i dont listen to much anymore after snsd disbanded

>Mods are taking a break from moderating or they've given up on Jow Forums.

Long fuckin break, /BST/ threads have been running consistently for years and years on Jow Forums

i have no waifu dolls, nothing in my room acctually correlates to anime or manga except my pokemon plate maybe

>my desktop thread cancer got moved to /wg/ for not being related to technology so i need to vent my anger in threads that discuss more about technology
try reddit

If you're not the guy with the cabinet full of waifu dolls, why the fuck did you reply to my comment that was aimed at him.

>ever having listened to it in the first place

why are you refusing to answer the question, autismo?

explain how your off-topic garbage belongs on Jow Forums without coming off as an autistic piece of shit

"battlestation" threads have always been thinly veiled desktop threads, you autistic fuck

your shit does not belong on Jow Forums

>thinly veiled desktop threads, you autistic fuck
no, no they haven't

>JLSoft
>Sure I'll take whatever you don't want

What region, senpai?

Do your legs bang against those metal bars?
Looks nice tho, what's behind ya?

because i thought you brought something new to the table

Attached: 2018-04-04 01_24_17-(0) _g_ - _BST_ - Technology - 4chan.jpg (1940x746, 342K)

Can g recommend some comfy chairs? I want something with a high back that isnt an autismo looking gaming chair.

I was talking to the waifufag, not you

germany wuppertal

then stop saying that, and rather they that you accidentally wrote my post id instead of him

I didn't, you replied to this when it clearly had nothing to do with you, so I assumed you were him

you're actually right. my sleep deprivation assumed you were replying to me instead of this weeabo

>being a poorfag mutt

Stay mad shitter, his setup is great

>"and now we enter the liveliehood of mr user, 55 years old selfmade millionair"
>"what's up with those figurines user?"
>"well i kept them in the vitrine since when i was young, because they lost all their collector worth when i unboxed them"
>"were they the shit these days?"
>"no not really but they helped me cope with my depression about the lack of girls in my social life"

sorry for making a thread while another one was up

Attached: IMG_6078.jpg (4032x3024, 3.49M)

Attached: 0A5EA9FA-386C-4556-9E8E-A83DAAA4AB3D.jpg (1440x1920, 479K)

what chair can I get for £100. Anything would be an upgrade to my worn out chair

gymnastic ball

Not at all. My legs fit comfortably on either side of the two posts. A perfect fit pretty much in regards to my natural sitting position.

Behind where I sit is a terribly unfinished second living room I've been procrastinating on finishing.. Had some left over paint, but it was only enough to do the one wall. Going to eventually repaint the whole room a light grey since I don't really like how dark it is and redo the trim.
Executive chairs are very comfy. Ive had the same chair for 10 years, just recently the arm broke which I fixed by welding up a bracket and had to replace the castors. Its still comfortable as fuck although a bit worn.

Attached: 20180403_201220_HDR.jpg (4160x3120, 3.7M)

looks really comfortable user

Attached: gay bed.png (567x1008, 336K)

>he doesnt know Jow Forums isnt just /v/ light 'nowadays

Attached: 1520270785698.jpg (225x225, 7K)

You will literally never affect the person your replying to or change their mind about anything. All weeb rooms receive the same criticism every single thread, you aren't bringing anything new to the table. Nobody needs you to repost the same old "dumb normie discovers otakus exist for the first time" reactions. You're just shitting up the thread with pointless, cringy posts.
>imgur filename
makes sense

>7.5/10
Buy a new camera
>7/10
Why is is picture out of focus
>7/10
So much clutter
>6/10
Weeb trash
>6/10
Weeb trash
>8.5/10
Just needs cable management
>7.5/10
That chair looks like a torture device
>7/10
Just fine, nothing stands out aside from that butt ugly case
>6/10
Weeb trash and you used flash
>7/10
Weeb trash
>6.5/10
You need a new desk and some better lighting
>7/10
Has Alexia laughed at you?
>5/10
Clutter to the max
>3/10
no
>7.5/10
The image gives the impression of a closed off basement, otherwise it's nice
>6.5/10
Weeb trash

Now rate me and hate me

Attached: Wide GS9+ Speccy.png (1528x1080, 2.15M)

>0/10
Weeb trash

>0/10 too western

no cleaning/organizing edition.

Attached: DSCF0627.jpg (1600x1200, 1.18M)

>Butt ugly case.
Ugh, the water drop not that appealing huh?
I just got an airbrush kit. Gonna paint a dragon on it again.

Attached: 486BB5B6-0ACF-499B-9D06-04C728881297.jpg (4032x3024, 1.85M)

It looks like you have rust bubbles under the paint desu. A dragon would probably look a lot cooler especially if paired with the right RGB

Attached: 101.jpg (4032x3024, 1018K)

And that’s the problem. It is actually very smooth surface, rust free.

I’m glad I take pictures of each project that I do on the pc so far. Maybe reinvisioning the new design will help get it from the bad anomaly.

plz no bully

Attached: 1491327381885.jpg (3200x2392, 1.69M)

>Spent everything on a meme chair

Better smell like spiced something in there. Because the woodland creatures definitely know a lot more goes on than said

Attached: 5DE6DC37-C001-4B69-A3C1-4E6ABCAAEAA1.jpg (500x500, 37K)

for

mirin that m1 helmet

Late night work.

The desk is worth far more than the chair in that photo.

Attached: BST20180403.png (1008x756, 1.12M)

Attached: doggo.jpg (2016x1512, 340K)

daaaamn u that lewd gay furry gamedev from agdg? nice workspace. cute little famitracker set up, big boy stand up graphic and programming set up

Attached: 20180331_225447.jpg (1026x331, 51K)

Let's me work constantly in relative comfort, yeah. Jumping between the two setups all day long.

god speed my friend. i hope your game sells a million

Your mom lets you have THREE setups???