Jow Forums is a quarantine for ugly teenagers, bored college kids and wizards

>Jow Forums is a quarantine for ugly teenagers, bored college kids and wizards

Which one are you Jow Forums

Attached: 1505481465681.jpg (248x250, 11K)

Ugly bored college student. At least I'm not a virgin haha right bros

bored wizard

The second one.

Depressed suicidal non-passing tranny

Guild Wars was the shit, a one-of-a-kind pvp masterpiece that'll never be replicated

wizard

28 year old virgin here. Can't wait until wizardry kicks in.

bored college kid
i've got 14 credit hours total this semester and all my classes are between the hours of 1PM and 3:30PM
sometimes i get called in to do tech work, but other times i gotta manage my free time. so here's how it goes:
>2 hours chess
>5 hours working out
>1 hour learning italian
>the rest goes to learning more tech stuff
on wednesdays i spend all my free time partying but yeah

You forgot to include normies in that list.

Attached: wat.jpg (720x960, 67K)

hahaha, for real?

Ugly wizard

Arch Mage

>teenagers
>college kids
NEWFAGS GET OUT

>normies
You're a normalfag

Bored ugly college wizard

Im here for the pvp

Attached: 1522178878075.gif (295x218, 1.69M)

>Jow Forums is a quarantine for ugly teenagers, bored college kids and wizards
This hasn't been true for at least 5 years.
t. been on here since 2006 when I was an ugly teenager

Why is this so surprising

Attached: 1519839940686.png (799x1130, 571K)

soon to be all of them

Attached: 1492376508473.jpg (400x225, 14K)

NEET/wizard

How can you be a wizard if you're not on wizchan?

4chin died 10 years ago. i cri evrtiem it dies

Feel like Jow Forums would mostly have the second one

ugly bored college kid on his way to become a wizard

actual wizard reporting in.
Had severe depression and anxiety from middle school into my early 20s.
Got put on medication to deal with that so I have a normal social life now but a side-effect of the meds is that I'm no longer able to get an erection.

I have been all three, some at the same time

what meds u take famalam

lexapro and xanax

>way too old to be on Jow Forums still
>tfw pic related

Attached: serveimage.png (512x384, 191K)

scary, I took lexapro for only 2 months and I started to feel the sensitivity in my penus go away so I stopped.

Normie wizard

but that said the shit worked pretty good to be honest it got rid of a lot of my weird mental autisms. maybe I should go back on it

>RPG with flying colored magic balls and "omg monsters xDDDD"
open that mouth right now you soy ass nigga

i feel the trade off is worth it. Prior to better living through chemistry I was unable to hold a job longer than a few months and I didn't have any friends because I was such a downer.
Things are better overall.

gym rat wizard reporting in

I will never understand mental disorders. Just don't be retarded.

Why would the brain be the only organ incapable of not functioning properly?

thanks dr. phil

you sound like a sheltered kid

life will break even the strongest people

Autistic bored college kid

Lanky teenage sperg

Schizophrenic wizard.

You forgot normies and NEETs

Bored college kid, in my last year. Not sure if I'll move on or stay, but I've been here since I was like 12 so I don't think I'll be going anywhere...

You could have just said Tranny

>Would like to be a female
>Be male and not be depressed with my body - things are the way they are
>I'm fine
Checks out.

Have you tried taking an Pimozide?

>people associating any social media accoding to their social status

This is some good and tender horse
meat.

Attached: 8D393534-169B-4746-A43E-83F1128698C2.jpg (559x569, 55K)

I'm jealous

Attached: 1521168371993.jpg (545x443, 37K)

Ugly bored college wizard.

>ITT: Anons meme and pretend to be virgins.

Same.

>pretend

Ugly, bored wizard

If I was a wizard wouldn't I just go to wizchan

I want to be stop feeling down all the time and never be horny again, sounds like win/win to me.

This has to be a meme. There is no way 80-90% of Jow Forums are virgins or even wizards. It's not that difficult to lose your fucking virginity.

I'd like to think I'm a wizard but I'm just a 19 year old whose only hobbies are lifting and failing at programming

are you really that surprised there aged wizard permavirgins on the internet?

It's not a meme, but it's due to most of us having realistic expectations. 21yro virgin college kid reporting in.

this

Attached: 12324123512.gif (460x258, 595K)

It isn’t, but the real question here apparently is how? Jow Forums laid that creepy content out.

uh, FBI

> >Jow Forums is a quarantine for ugly teenagers, bored college kids and wizards

> Which one are you Jow Forums
I'm not a kid, but I'm definitely a bored college student. 36 years old though.

No, I just highly doubt that they accumulate on Jow Forums and the concentration of them is this high.
What do you mean having realistic expectations is the reason for you being a virgin?

The internet attracts schizoids and shut ins. Honestly if you had sex regularly why the fuck would you even browse this site?

>36 year old college student
bro sorry to say but you wasted your life

You CAN'T understand, normalfag.
Some people can't just fuck the first consentient being, while having no chance at seducing someone average (because they're too shy, autistic, ugly as hell, etc...).

i'm CIA

People say statements like this yet wonder why people can’t get laid.

There's a difference between having sex regularly and being a virgin. I don't have sex regularly because I dislike sex, but I'm not a virgin.
>You've had sex and thus you are a normie
If it comes down to this you can always go with social engineering to have sex if you really want to.
If you're too shy etc that's grand there are still people out there willing to fuck you.
Certainly there are people to whom this doesn't apply but I doubt that Jow Forums consists of them at a rate of 80% to 90%

ugly teenager from russia

haha you're a bunch of losers. I'm not a wizard I fucked a tranny prostitute in thailand

unemployed wizard

first

25yo virgin neet soon to suicide here

I am pretty sure posts like these get reported to the police.

Jow Forums is full of posts like that. Hiro and the site moderation here really don't give a crap anymore

Nobody cares about 25yo neets, these people fall through the cracks

Why just not go full GNU templar and dedicate your life to fsf?

it becomes much worse. you may come to enjoy it in a way

lexapro/xanax depression wizard guy here.
It seems weird to me that anybody would want to be a virgin and lie about it.
One of my hangups that still persists is that I'm super uncomfortable being naked and hate being touched. Ecstasy sort of helped with the whole 'not wanting to be touched' thing but not fully; went from being repulsed by touch to about as annoyed as a cat having his fur brushed backwards.
I bet you can imagine how hard it is to lose your virginity when skin-on-skin contact is as repulsive to you as stepping barefooted in fresh dog shit.

>If you're too shy etc that's grand there are still people out there willing to fuck you.
What do you mean by this ? I'm not a native english speaker and I think you've made a phoneposting mistake. I also said that some people can't just fuck the first consentient being. I'm not a monkey, sorry.
>you can always go with social engineering to have sex if you really want to
If I really want to lose my virginity, yes. I could trick some stupid cow into having sex. But this is just wrong. Best way to get a sexual assault claim, and inefficient when it comes down to relationships. Rather pay a hooker, it's unironically safer.

Guess we might as well discuss the technology related shooting at YouTube HQ in this thread.

was the shooting vir/g/inity related?

better than being a n*rmalfag

Shooter was a female. She's the only fatality so far, shooting herself after shooting her boyfriend (who's in critical condition), and wounding either two or three others.

>What do you mean by this ? I'm not a native english speaker and I think you've made a phoneposting mistake.
I'm posting using my Laptop. I mean even if you're too shy to initiate a social interaction with a cute girl or whomever you find attractive/intriguing there will still be people who'll start to interact with you.
>I also said that some people can't just fuck the first consentient being. I'm not a monkey, sorry.
Neither did I claim you have to.
>If I really want to lose my virginity, yes. I could trick some stupid cow into having sex. But this is just wrong. Best way to get a sexual assault claim, and inefficient when it comes down to relationships. Rather pay a hooker, it's unironically safer.
Agreed. I'm not advocating doing so; I'm just saying "it's just not possible" is not a real argument.

Who successful and highly educated here?

bored college idiot

Software Engineer

Attached: Hi-res-Enduring_Harmony.jpg (248x250, 11K)

I'm close to getting my job advancement.

Which one should I be. F/P or I/L wizard?

Thumbs up if you get the reference ecks dee

Attached: mush.png (256x256, 16K)

>25
>straight white male
>work in construction
>no friends
>tech is just a hobby

Don't even know why I still come here.

kys fuckface

My doctor says I can't take it because I'm allergic to memes

Attached: 1522682619098.jpg (676x676, 37K)

You need something to fall back on when you inevitably pull your groin and get hooked on painkillers.

bored educated wizard