/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Other OP is a faggot edition.

Previous Thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Attached: 1511754156538.jpg (654x867, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reminder to buy private tracker invites and use ratiomaster +

Private trackers are for neckbeards. Just use pirate bay

qt3.14

eat shit, both of you

bump

how do i get upload on hdb without a seedbox

LUL

Attached: stupid.jpg (366x435, 56K)

Path to opp from ptp/btn?

MODS=GODS

Is AHD more preferable than x264? Why would someone join x264 over AHD?

did ipt increase their font size?

Yes
SD

This is what ptg has come to

Attached: quad.jpg (1416x800, 83K)

best 4k tracker?

Attached: 1492157366632.jpg (638x558, 63K)

anime saves /ptg/ from 404 once again :)

Attached: 1514256325685.png (998x1500, 2.38M)

Sorry, I don't watch bad anime. :)

Where is Karagarga recruiting from?

BTN
ScreaminJay in AHD unofficially

and Bigboyz

don't forget to sign up to TL :-)

I did only to find there's nothing worth downloading.

Attached: despair-monk.jpg (857x1134, 201K)

this. And getting a ratio is very hard.

>tfw just want to get into the KG

Attached: 1520048118274.jpg (600x564, 44K)

recruiter from AHD hasn't recruited in 2 months and 2 weeks, when will this end

If you make a "proper" OP, at least include the curry commandments.

>TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M

Faggot.

huehuehuehuehuehueheuheuehuehuehuehueheuhehuehuehuehuehuehueheuheuehuehuehuehueheuheuheuehuhuehuehuehuehuehueheuheuehuehuehuehueheuheuheuehuhuehuehuehuehuehueheuheuehuehuehuehueheuheuheuehuhuehuehuehuehuehueheuheuehuehuehuehueheuheuheuehuhuehuehuehuehuehueheuheuehuehuehuehueheuheuheuehuhuehuehuehuehuehueheuheuehuehuehuehueheuheuheuehuhuehuehuehuehuehueheuheuehuehuehuehueheuheuheuehuhuehuehuehuehuehueheuheuehuehuehuehueheuheuheuehuhuehuehuehuehuehueheuheuehuehuehuehueheuheuheuehuhuehuehuehuehuehueheuheuehuehuehuehueheuheuheuehuhuehuehuehuehuehueheuheuehuehuehuehueheuheuheuehuhuehuehuehuehuehueheuheuehuehuehuehueheuheuheuehuhuehuehuehuehuehueheuheuehuehuehuehueheuheuheuehuhuehuehuehuehuehueheuheuehuehuehuehueheuheuheuehuhuehuehuehuehuehueheuheuehuehuehuehueheuheuheuehuhuehuehuehuehuehueheuheuehuehuehuehueheuheuheuehuhuehuehuehuehuehueheuheuehuehuehuehueheuheuheuehuhuehuehuehuehuehueheuheuehuehuehuehueheuheuheuehuhuehuehuehuehuehueheuheuehuehuehuehueheuheuheuehuhuehuehuehuehuehueheuheuehuehuehuehueheuheuheuehuhuehuehuehuehuehueheuheuehuehuehuehueheuheuheuehuuheuehu

let's meet halfway and agree that IPT is not a good site

These were revoked since it's illegal to bully seedbox users.

Cringe.

Pay2pirate cucks really are something else, huh.

newfriend here who didn't do his research yet. is a rpi seedbox connected to a separate nas a good solution?

Germans have to pick one of those:
a) Pay 5 € / month for a seedbox
b) Pay 5 € / month for a VPN
c) Pay > 1.000 € for one downloaded album

Pajeets don't understand that some countries are Nazis about torrenting.

Good solution for what?
rpi has shit speed, why wouldn't you seed from your NAS?

does NASes come with torrent applications?
the rpi3 b+ has a gbit port and I thought it would be a good energy consumption/performance compromise.

the absolute fucking state of /ptg/. lmfao

rpi uses the same port for USB and ethernet
What do you even mean? You don't even have a NAS, do you?
What the fuck.
What do you mean "connected to a NAS"? As in the rpi getting files from it? That would half your speed already and you would get no power saving because you'll have to run the NAS all of the time...
Also, the rpi is annoying as shit, you need weird as fuck setups to power hard drives directly, even USB hard drives need a powered usb.
rpi is a fucking mess, user
why would you do that to yourself
just end it all

that pic always gets me

Attached: laughingbackpak.jpg (768x576, 99K)

I'll interpret this as
>just use your nas as a seedbox
thanks user

I got banned from GGn for criticizing a staff member a bit too harshly on IRC, are there any other game trackers worth a damn?

Public trackers work just as well for games.
Literally all of it is scene shit. It's all public.
Look up a few release group's websites and you'll be fine.

What if they're old weeb games from more than 10 years ago that never saw an English release?

another day another 10 mb uploaded to red

where were you when sig was kill?

Attached: sig kill.jpg (611x329, 64K)

>Pay2pirate cucks

implying you don't pay for an internet connection

My parents do.

>spahghetti2514
Why did you kill sig?

i was being an attention-seeking cunt on leddit

fuck off spaghetti

Nice, you're well on your way to TM!

Why some trackers don't have freeleech content? It's litereally impossible to build up ratio

GFY

C R O S S S E E D

Yeah I'm not going to waste my time finding good torrents to seed that I can also crosseed when it's also not worth it

so fuck off then

No u

another day another 0mb upload on red

Attached: 1522833228028.jpg (840x1210, 565K)

From which tracker?

/marked/

path to oppaitime from ptp/btn?

Hop on their IRC and tell them you use /ptg/. Make sure to include some memes or else they'll think you're just saying that.

Can confirm, payed 1k for a flick, another 600 for 2 episodes of some mediocre series. And I'm pretty positive that it was a setup. It is even an actual business model here.

PTP -> OT. Alterntively BTN -> OT. No need to reach power user status either. Just pm Red5 on BTN or ChunkyLover53 on PTP with your email

Why should I even join KG? I've had the option for months but can't find a reason

how do you know? can't find the date he last logged in

you don't deserve it kiddo, stay out of my tracker

ahd to btn

Am I retarded? I can't find the Bigboyz thread.

I just get bored and want to watch interesting things.

Attached: 1507594771795.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

It mattered more when SD was more acceptable.

>there are actually "post pics of yourself" threads on private trackers
>some are even stickied

>other people aren't as unnecessarily afraid as I, stop them mommy!

Hope you enjoy that big black (((DMCA))) cock up your ass when the cops obtain all the servers.

lol. I bet it gets real sweaty under all that tinfoil. what a loser.

Do private trackers have more content compared to usenet? I dropped my usenet subscription a couple years back after both the Mimo client and Newsbin """pro""" could find nothing but incomplete or virus laden bins on Giganews. I've been out of the game for a while now, looking to download good documentaries and books.

usenet has been trash since nzbmatrix got taken down

I got 500GB buffer on RED and I'm looking to double it.

If money is not an issue for me, is it still worth it to get a dedicated seedbox and auto-snatch CD FLAC 2018 releases to get mor buffer or will I simply be wasting my buffer away?

I'm in awe of how isolated your life must be if you are this terrified of something as low risk as torrenting on a private tracker. Do you wear a crash helmet and knee-pads to cross the street?

no u

Buy the Wu-Tang album

or any of the top ten requests

AR. Just make requests

A 1gbps dedicated box will work well on FLAC 2018 100% log.

A 10gbps dedicated box will do well on just FLAC 2018.

The 10gbps box will be a lot more expensive, but long term it's much better than doing the 1gbps box many times.

how about 10gbps shared?

Won't work well. On music trackers, the initial swarm lasts for 3 seconds and is over. You need to be able to jump in there full speed each time.

Read the message on his profile.

>Thou shalt not use seedboxes.

What's wrong with a seedbox?

seedboxes are fine for movie and tv trackers. for music trackers they just fuck up everything.

Nope, he's wrong.
I'm doing quite well with a shared 10g seedbox getting 2018 FLAC, because most uploaders have shit upload speed (relative to yours), and sometimes their client decides to send most of the data to you and you get lucky.
Try it out on a cheap seedhost.eu box, it works.

Where's the KG recruitment thread on Bigboyz?

The problem is that it's literally better in every way and thus it triggers VPNfags.

>Do you wear a crash helmet and knee-pads to cross the street?
Yes.

i dont even know who this alastor guy is

Attached: xsnjVVl.png (1061x288, 22K)

They're fine if the tracker in question has bonus points. Not that anyone uses RED for the music so it's fine there too.

cant I just send a picture of my nas running on a 1000/500 connection and get an invite anywhere? UwU

it shows on RED

They don't care about your speeds, user.

You can get a rpi to work with the latest version of rtorrent and a vpn and attach 16TB of drives to it and seed 16TB of data. That's what I'm doing now, but I can assure you it was a pain in the ass to set up, especially when all this stuff is new to you. You're gonna need to compile a lot of dependencies and search a lot of abandoned forums to make everything work on that slow as shit machine. But in the end it's a very nice solution and I couldn't be happier.

that would be BeyondHD
if PTP wanted to be the number one, then they are, but I don't know if they are interested in it.
TL tries to be, but it get's generally a lot of negative comments.
How is the situation over at the other big general tracker concerning 4k?

please search what Bib means.
for usenet get a good indexer?
>>dropped... a couple years back
what have you done until now?

in the invite forum