What are you considered Jow Forums?

what are you considered Jow Forums?

Attached: 1537929694917.jpg (600x900, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtu.be/U4AMM93cXz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

alpha

Attached: 1537925786233.jpg (962x1251, 168K)

I've seen this thread about two dozen times or so over the past few years.

The overwhelming majority of people here WILL respond that they are Gammas even though we're all Deltas and Omegas.

Gamma, if I’m not born a chad why the fuck should I submit to one and make his life better? Alpha males can die for all I care I’m doing my own thing and never giving alphas credit.

λ

Gamma

Probably because most people here are gammas as this place attracts that type of people

No, it doesn't.

Gammas are creating art or new scientific theories. They aren't shitposting on an anime imageboard.

Gamma muh nigga

Attached: gamersriseup.png (209x241, 18K)

Speak for yourself, 99% of my day is spent not on this website.
Also gamma says it just creative not limited to scientists and artists. It just means you don’t submit to some dumb ass alpha. Alpha males are almost always stupid, it is extremely rare you find a smart and alpha male.

>Gammas are creating art or new scientific theories.
If you read the image op posted
>this is the domain of artists, philosophers, hipsters and edgy teens
Jow Forums represents that last group

>t.Omega

Omega incarnate

From the Op image I would say betas are more pathetic than Omegas. Omegas are just black pilled, betas consciously submit and are far more likely to be faggots and cucks

If you dont have any constructive input, don’t say anything next time.

I am an alpha among deltas.

If I was in social circles that were representative of society at large I would be a gamma. But since everyone I associate with is not ambitious or alpha at all I am the one who cokes up with ideas and inspires them. They do not follow or orbit me like betas but they respect and a knowledge me as a social and intellectual superior and a nice person. If there was an election for leader among all my social circles I am confident I would win.

Delta. I don't know what I could be (I was probably Gamma a few years ago), I just know I stopped caring in general.

Attached: IMG_20170221_0108.jpg (4929x7016, 1.94M)

have you missed 'edgy teens'
no but really, not everyone spends all their time here

>tfw Omega
Feels bad, man.

Probably gamma or omega, depending on how much adderall I’m on

all of them.

Attached: 1433708793470.gif (364x274, 880K)

omega
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

That makes you angamma not an alpha. This is not a question about your pathetic social circles.

Gamma but in a sensible way

Attached: b62zC.jpg (1069x732, 112K)

Gamma

>implying shitposting isn't an art form
omega get out

Attached: 1537172774110.png (530x511, 39K)

in-between gamma and delta

gamma because edgy teen.

The description of alpha Male is wrong also. I would fit this description and I am no way alpha male.

Look at directors of business, nearly all businessmen are NOT alpha. Being alpha does not mean using tools of authority bestowed upon us to assert power onto others. Being alpha males you are born that way and it’s got as much to do with your physical body as it has with your mind. Alpha males are not clever, they just belittle others more frequently and get away with it because they are hot

>be almost 30
>still just an edgy teen
feels bad man

Delta I guess... Maybe... Heh. I'm probably wrong. Sorry.

Gamma if I have hope, omega if I get into a rut brooding over how the Jews won

> brooding
Made me kek

A human being.
If I wanted to condense my being into a paragraph to fit one of the choices in OP's meaningless pic,I'd say Gamma would be most fitting.As,I tend to reject others and society while having no trepidation or fear over pushing back if someone tries to psychologically or socially dominate me.

But,whatever.This is just a slide thread anyway.Sage.

I used to be a gamma but have noticed a lot of people flock around me at work lately. I think I have shed my awkward skin and become full Chad.

Attached: 7nFWCj8.jpg (972x1296, 102K)

I'm a Kang

OMEGA GANG

Fuck off.

Attached: kangslayer.jpg (409x606, 134K)

> becoming a chad
That’s not how it works you LARPing faggot. You’re just becoming a beta male who has no alpha males around somyou LARP like one. You can not become alpha male, you’re born that way or you’re not. Simple as that.

>tfw too autistic
omega

Th question isn't, what are you considered, but what are you. Unless its a veteran psychologist or psychiatrist doing the considering.

Bro this depends a lot on the setting.
In trusted circles where I know I'm capable I can easily take charge.
In foreign settings I have no desire to improve in I'll just disappear to the background.
In foreign settings I do aspire to improve in I'll reject the current status quo and confidently cut out my own path.

>creating art
Poo smeared on a canvas isn’t art.

autisd detegted :DDDDDD

Attached: 40ea9c4e2f6ba2f32a85579126a3622bfb756180f6712fea94c1b90bb7f9c0ef_1.jpg (576x530, 31K)

There is no Male more pathetic than the male who supports or follows an alpha male. Any male who finds himself following an alpha male around deserves the rope when the day comes.

I dated a true omega when I was in HS today she is getting gibbs and living with her mom and two sibblings (all mid 20s) and all omegas

I'm a gamma stuck in a beta profession

You sound totally fucking clueless
>becoming a beta male
Yeah that's why I'm more fit than ever, get compliments all the time and have had three female coworkers tell me they would suck my cock. The fact this is so unbelievable to you says a lot :)

Attached: fk523cxmagm11.jpg (464x688, 24K)

This is just about men. Women are either THOTs or Obedient. Simple as that.

Gamma

dont make me land my spaceship on yo cuckshed, wh*te boi.

Attached: kangz.jpg (650x399, 42K)

>Delta
>Service Industries

is this really a thing in America, or is it a meme? I have heard it quite a few times already that people in service are considered loosers.
Please someone explain
>t. European

>Using terminology which mostly refers to wolf packs to define human behaviours
As much as we are intertwined with wolves, we have sapience, wolves have sentience. It'd be stupid to apply the same behaviours entirely towards humans.

It's largely pseudoscience for blackpillers/r/incel/robot types to justify keeping a stupid mindset.

>edgy teens
Jow Forums is gamma central

That does not make one an alpha. Only 2% to 5% of men are alpha, some coworkers complementing you does not make you alpha you brain dead larping faggot. This all sounds quite new to you, while I’ve had these complements all my life you will soon realise too that this just makes you a non-alpha Male who is capable of getting some women.
You are a clueless summer child who will soon wake up.

Nah, I'm honest. I'm a delta that clawed and fought his way out of being an omega. If I got on medication earlier in life I'd probably be a gamma or beta.

How bout you come over here so I can suck your cock and show you who the real alpha is, faggot

That's easy. Gamma

Gamma, I walk my own path as much as I can.

A beta is not better than a gamma or omega.
A man who follows an alpha male is far more pathetic than a man who rejects that principle and does not follow people around like some cuckold

Sucking my cock would make me the superior in that situation. Yet I would not allow your lips near my cock.

I'd like to say Gamma, but I'm far closer to Delta. I don't really care that much about improving at this point since things are FUBAR.

okay, I was worrying about Americans. So many absolute beasts I have met in 8 years of service and bartending.

Let me suck your cock you beta bitch

Show tits

I'm all of the bottom three - literally incapable of normal social / emotional interaction and I'm growing to be just fine with it.

Only once you unleash that hog

You've got a long life ahead of you, better start digging yourself out now whole you can

>hipsters
>socially rejective
They're bigger slaves to trends than teenage girls.

Gamma male uprising. Slaughter the dumb ass alphas, tie a rope around the neck of the pathetic betas who enable the alphas, let the delta and omega live as fillers

Yea the entire thing was written by a spastic it’s quite amusing never the less

Fellate me

Attached: 9038740F-F043-4196-882A-60FB27379B54.jpg (1728x1152, 907K)

Gamma. Alphas are retards. Betas are pussies. Deltas are lame. And Omegas are commies because their entire existence is a waste of resources.

Attached: c40d7a7060fb74926c257db982b6ddaf.jpg (500x374, 23K)

none, because we're fucking humans not wolves

>alphas are retards
Good to see we still live in you betas heads rent free. What's it like being so pathetic?

Now it's a party

Attached: 621904A72AE2489E8A4587EA227D7D49.jpg (1080x1137, 97K)

>we
Lmao @ u
t. Alpha

> t. Alpha
LMAO @ u being Alpha
t. Alpha

If you only knew who visits this site and especially this board...
I fucking hate omega faggots

Betas are the worst. Omegas are more blackpilled betas are the ones who follow alphas around and submit to alphas like me

Gamma

Friends are for pussies, except for Jesus...He's ok.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB,org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
J.D. Farag’s Bible Study and Prophecy Updates ( youtu.be/U4AMM93cXz8 )

OneForIsrael.org is a group of Israeli Jews who know Jesus is their messiah.

Unsealed.org tracks information that points to Jesus’s soon return.

Watchfortheday.org shows how many world events are prophetically and numerically linked.

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (822x572, 80K)

This is the actual,rational answer.Human interactions are more complex and more dynamic.You can be a leader in one situation and a follower in another just moments later depending on various factors.

Is this some dumb made up retard shit?

>t. Omegas
t. Alpha

Attached: Arbeitsdienstmnner01_k0nsl.jpg (1200x1694, 2.54M)

Objectively gamma.
>inb4 delta
>inb4 omega
I'm not socially incapable, I just lack empathy and don't care about normies and find them boring.
>inb4 they also think you're boring
I know, that's why I know better than to discuss nerdy shit with them.

You ain’t doing the Alpha thing right unless you’re an alpha male cuckold.

Attached: 3573DF11-512E-4337-BA9B-6B01C25336BF.jpg (640x642, 169K)

I'm not interested in going back and forth verbally with you.Go speak to someone else,anonymous shit poster.

>>To be safe for all eternity:
>A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
>B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
>C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.
I am so tired of this rhetoric. I understand that you can't be saved by works alone, but seriously if you think a faggot can do these three steps then go back to sucking cock and still be saved you have some serious soul searching to do.

Based,chadded,truth and redpilled

I dont pay attention to cucks,they agree to anything anyway,no will or spirit

Then why'd you reply fag? I can tell you're shakin in your boots, I could stomp you in a minute

I gladly let my wife's boyfriend sit on my face for hours. Chad + cuck = #chuck

>tfw too alpha to not get cucked

beta sounds close.

we still fall into similiar hierachical catagories even if they are dynamic.

Ahhhh fuck. You guys made my morning. Time for me to get back to my business and make some monies.

Attached: 37DBDD02-1754-4AAD-B868-2DCAEECBFDCA.jpg (651x1024, 68K)

You can continue to address me,but I'm not interested in anything you have to say and your words don't bother me.You're just some random,anonymous person speaking to other random,anonymous people.Your words have no weight to them.
So,go ahead and continue to try to bantz with me.I'll just disregard your words and move along.You can't affect my world no matter how hard you try.

I suppose.

delta, gamma is a meme for students

Started as an Alpha, turned into a Gamma and eventually got beaten down into an Omega.