>1 reply bottom row of catalog
>its not a /pcbg/ thread just has it in the title

youtube.com/watch?v=rq9IAJ7YulQ

Attached: Capture.jpg (1071x745, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/2Gen-Ryzen-AM4-System-Bootup.aspx
neweggbusiness.com/product/product.aspx?item=9b-20-215-027
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i am watching jayztwocent stream, now i am download a cracked version.

funny yesterday i was asking myself, if there is simulators for alot of stuff (played mechanic long time ago), why there is not a pc build simulator.

And now bamm! there is....the times we are living...

too bad you cant make a sleeper build, it is my kinda of goal when i get the "hard to find" case in my country (PT) and some extra money.

Attached: 1519403415061.jpg (1000x712, 206K)

is there a free mode?

yes, you have career, and free mode.

but u can download on steam without payin the early access?

no.

>Ryzen 5
>gigabyte AB350
>having trouble getting hdmi to output to monitor
>start google search
>see this support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/2Gen-Ryzen-AM4-System-Bootup.aspx
>go to gigabytes site
>"Users can enjoy the benefits brought by AMD Ryzen™ 2000 series processors by just simply downloading and UPGRADING TO THE LATEST BIOS."
>mfw fresh build so no OS installed

Attached: tired of your shit.png (355x350, 36K)

AMD has this thing where they'll send you a cpu, if you provide proof of purchase of your current unsupported cpu, to update your eufi and you can send it back later to get your money back for it aswell.
But couldn't you just use another computer to get the update files and then update?

Id rather go to a local store and get a bios update. No clue if there are any around that would do it. Sending in a ticket for their "boot kit" would take a while.
>But couldn't you just use another computer
No, up until now ive survived on laptops.
t. college budget

GT 1030 or GTX 1050 2 GB for video and photo editing?

Contemplating upgrading my older desktop, I don’t really game much besides older emulation, though some wiiu emulation could be cool. Currently have an i5 [email protected] and an r7 240, would it be worth it to get a Ryzen APU, or get a new gpu only?

i want to buy an ssd but only have 50 dollars, this is the best ive found ADATA - Ultimate SU800 128GB, should i do it?

if you have the expansion slot you could get one like pic related. You can store specific games/software on it and have your OS and other junk on you HDD

Attached: SSD.jpg (2304x1728, 1M)

man this is way beyond 50 dollars... the cheapest i found costs 468 lol

neweggbusiness.com/product/product.aspx?item=9b-20-215-027
You dont have to if you would rather put everything on the SSD. It will work just fine as long as you dont mind the small space

Right now I am using 250gb SSD and then a 1TB HDD. Games and high impact programs are on the SSD and everything else is on the HDD

THE REASON WHY THESE THREADS ARE DEAD IS BECAUSE THERE IS NO MORE POINT TO BUILD A FUCKING SYSTEM IF YOU CAN'T GET A FUCKING gpu WORTH A DAMN.

1050 if the photos are taken from cameras

are m2 really necessary? i just want to put my os on a 128gb and nothing else, will i make a mistake not buying m2 but 2,5 instead?

Wtf when did shit get so expensive?

you can thank bitcoin fuckers for that

its up to you. I just suggested it in case you were wanting to add to your current storage instead of replacing.

Bitcoin is just one part of the clustershit equation
Jewish practices,goddamn dishonest price gouging and collusion and price fixing

My dream PC involves a wetware jack I plug directly into my brain. That video is trash.

why did my seasonic 620 evo modular come with a bunch of molex power cables and hardly any sata power? Who the fuck uses molex? It might work if the drives were all in the same location but my case has drive locations scattered all around.

>Build your 'dream pc"
>Cant even put noctua in your build.
>into the trash it goes

for the same price and capacity, which would you choose
-Samsung 850 EVO
-Crucial MX300
?

As far as I know they take about a week, even to European countries.

Only gamers build PCs, and Jow Forums hates gamers, so there you have it

It would definitely be an upgrade in terms of gpu, and a little in terms of cpu speed. You would get another 4 threads, tho.

If you don't plan to play that many games, you could get a 1600 or a 1600x for about the same price and keep the same graphics card.

Attached: comp.png (1900x495, 70K)

isn't "upgrade kit" a low end A-series bulldozer? Also some boards are incompatible with it anyway (afaik gigabyte ones are) so you need old ryzen cpu + dedicated GPU anyway

>Bitcoin is just one part of the clustershit equation
>Jewish practices,goddamn dishonest price gouging and collusion and price fixing
Yes. The PC market is just the epitome of capitalism