Friend found a peeping tom

Hola!
A friend of mine has found quite a surprise in her bathroom. She lives with a male roomate, and moved in last year in September.
Does anyone know the range of that antenna?
What can be done?

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-04-04 at 15.03.26.jpg (718x1280, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0800-0899/0810/Sections/0810.145.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's the male room mate.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-04-04 at 15.03.28.jpg (718x1280, 87K)

>WhatsApp image
>those nails
You know the drill, sweaty.

it fell out while she was showering.
The male roomate is the owner of the appartement.

Again, it's obviously the male room mate, are you stupid OP?

sorry lad, no tits. Posting here to help her out.

Just sue him.

B L A C K M A I L

I don't think he was questioning that.

Call the cops and a lawyer

I guess you could beat him up for being a pathetic pervert

Definitely this.
Blackmail him.

It's a WiFi range extender don't worry about it

this, but in reverse order.

Maybe tell the police someone put a camera in the bathroom because thats fucked mate.

Also, he will probably notice it's missing fairly soon. so, ya know.. maybe do something...

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-04-04 at 15.18.35.jpg (960x1280, 150K)

This. The camera was facing inward in case someone tried to steal it.

wanted her to be able to play her songs in the shower through wi-fi, very kind roommate

Is there a camera somewhere?

obviously buy a peeping tom to camera the camera, sabotage the camera then watch the perpetrator comes fix the camera so that you will have hard evidence and not circumstantial one.

Are you blind, user?

roastie btfo

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (490x644, 185K)

But if he's her roomate why would he need an antenna? He could just record it and then retrieve it later, without going to the effort of building this contraption.

Still not usable in court as the image material of the perp fixing the camera would have been obtained illegally.

that shot is so out of focus i couldnt make anything out of it

Check for a cumbox with your friends name in the male roommates room

Upload the contents of that SSD to Mega so we can help you.

this, and please deliver some webm on /gif/ while you're at it

You are worse at recognising objects than the google botnet.

Dear god op, tell her to stop touching this thing so police can take fingerprints.
Is everyone retarded these days?

Attached: 1509266897020.png (760x839, 760K)

KD8209-58433529BFD1-C5BBFD

Was that vent duct taped to the ceiling? It sure looks like it, I would've been suspicious from the start

Also what kind of camera is that?

seems like a laptop camera.
the grill is the air conditioner vent.

>expecting women to have basic intellect

Attached: guraranteed_replies_boobd_edition.jpg (600x674, 231K)

Its already too late, now the one placing it can say she placed it there just to get him in trouble and fingerprints will confirm it. Result will be her getting kicked out of the apartment and thats it.

Negotiate free rent under the condition the roomate deletes all copies and agrees for his computer be monitored as well, else he goes to jail and/or gets sued.

What you get out of it? A negotiated months of free rent, that's decent compared to the alternitive.

Nobody likes to go to court, even if you get money out of it the lawyer takes a lot.

>The male roomate is the owner of the appartement.
So he can record what ever the fuck he wants inside his home, right?
Case closed, now install gentoo or beat the prick, and fuck off with your white knight shit.

Kill yourself you patriarchal mysoginist

>So he can record what ever the fuck he wants inside his home, right?
Wrong.

>female lives with male roomate
>finds hidden camera
>n..no, it's definitely not male roomate
>s.. someone broke in and planted this thing in bathroom!
Post pics or webms OP

If the guy wore gloves during placement it will only reveal her fingerprints, then he could say she was trying to record him or simply blackmail him and then it will get really funny

>her tits have gangrene

Wrong.
Look this up; leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfmApp_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0800-0899/0810/Sections/0810.145.html

Upload the contents of the drive so we know for sure.

nice shoop

I'll let you know that I'm a homosexual transgender of color, but I can and will record anything inside of what is my property, and if you don't like it you can fuck right off, suck it up or risk getting shot.

>Still not usable in court as the image material of the perp fixing the camera would have been obtained illegally.

then it only proves that the camera is also illegal

you will both go to jail but two wrongs make a right

Wouldn't exactly work that way, there's plenty you can track down.

For axample, assuming wifi, the mac adresses, ISP, and what not have plenty to show who did what, and when.

And her gangrene has tits

Luckily your kind is going extinct

>leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfmApp_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0800-0899/0810/Sections/0810.145.html
Sorry, wrong link.
.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0800-0899/0810/Sections/0810.145.html

No one would believe that.

>puts a camera in his own shower to catch people using it without his permission
CASE CLOSED

>t. unable to provide
>404 not found
>still 404
just kys, florida retards

Nobody cares about believe in court unless its third world like the us

I'm from europe and it certainly is illegal over here.

Audibly laughed over your post, impressive autism user.

/thread

>Being this retarded

Call the police and keep the equipment you found and show it to them. Easy.

>For axample, assuming wifi, the mac adresses, ISP, and what not have plenty to show who did what, and when.

Doubtful.

>beta orbiter
>says lad
She won't sleep with you

>being this european

It's legal to film someone without their consent under Florida law yeah, but something tells me hidden bathroom camera wouldn't hold up in court.

Where do you live where this stuff is supposedly legal, user?

Does anyone know what the QR code is?
It gives me this once read "KD8209-58433529BFD1-C5BBFD"
But I couldn't find where it leads.

install gentoo, there is an app in there for that

Based.
Post the specs of the spy equipment.
What exactly is it?
Chink shit?
Regular wireless camera stripped down?

>Europe
wew lad

Its for the manufacturer and/or seller to quickly scan it with tools you brainlet

>It's legal to film someone without their consent under Florida law yeah

This is a case of clear voyeurism, so it's illegal.

leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0800-0899/0810/Sections/0810.145.html

(You)

Attached: 1520756906459.png (646x655, 235K)

How old are you?

>I'm somehow not allowed to film a part of my closed property.
Retard.

>(c)“Place and time when a person has a reasonable expectation of privacy” means a place and time when a reasonable person would believe that he or she could fully disrobe in privacy, without being concerned that the person’s undressing was being viewed, recorded, or broadcasted by another, including, but not limited to, the interior of a residential dwelling, bathroom, changing room, fitting room, dressing room, or tanning booth.

>Hola
Probably Central/South American

Unless you can prove the camera was the roommates, this is pretty pointless altogether. Your best bet would be to confront the room mate and judge his reaction. If you don't like what you see, leave. There's probably more camera hidden around.

>with the intent that it be viewed by another person
You can't even read, retard. I'm allowed to film any part of my property!

>yfw op is the peeping tom

Not sure how thorough Florida cops are, but it should be a simple matter of fingerprints and/or determining what network the module tried connecting to.

Honestly the only chance to catch him is to get the police to confiscate his electronic devices before he realizes that he got found out so they find real evidence.
Chances are he already did because the roasty talked with him not caring what our OP orbiter will say

We can't tell the range without the model numbers or something OP.

>(5)This section does not apply to any:
>(c) Security system when a written notice is conspicuously posted on the premises stating that a video surveillance system has been installed for the purpose of security for the premises;

All you need is a sign apparently

>I'm allowed to film any part of my property!

Not if there's a "reasonable expectation of privacy", such as in a bedroom or bathroom.

Ask a lawyer.

He will put more eventually, and better hidden now that he got caught.

Your best bet is to stop being a child and get your own place.

Is this not the model number?
KD8209-58433529BFD1-C5BBFD

>Pay a lawyer to tell me what I can or can't do on my own property.
Retard.

It seems to have usb though, and wireless shit built in
Some kind of spy cam?

Any jury/judge would take a shit on anyone trying to argue that a bathroom needed an inward-facing, hidden camera for "the purpose of security".

>the police are going to comb the crime scene for evidence
Nothing will happen. The police will take the camera and 9 months later you'll get a notice on what they found. If you want to press charges you'll need something more concrete than one camera. Like the videos from the camera on his computer.
The camera accessing his network is also worthless.

You're retarded, you still need to inform people of the camera whether or not they've the permission to use your shower

Probably not.
What is it connected to?
To me it looks like a pi zero.

Attached: 06-testing-external-antenna.jpg?w=800.jpg (800x535, 161K)

I read what you said. You could also say "I'm allowed to eat children that wander onto my property!" and I would have read that too. You're still wrong, and still retarded.

If you conver the rest of the place as well, you could probably argue it was for full coverage

There's free hotlines for legal advice.

>pi zero
The mad man. Does it use an FTP drone camera too?

His computer is included in the electronic devices i have mentioned

Only applies commercially. So if this property is leased, she would need to be on the lease.