Naomi Wu aka @realsexycyborg is a liar and a fraud

imgur.com/a/5R8XA

The "rumors' are true. That is why she is flipping out on twitter. There is photo evidence that she is not a "self-taught" tech goddess that she claims to be. Her boyfriend is behind it all, and now the truth is coming out.

Attached: ANSLQvk.jpg (1536x864, 231K)

Think about your life OP.

Attached: 12ECF87B-F67F-4A3B-9542-495A41265539.jpg (237x150, 3K)

>she uses her boyfriend's apartment and equipment
who gives a fuck about their weird bimbo anyway. do something else with your free time than praising or harassing her

I don't care """""maker""""" community
Get a life

>she is not a "self-taught" tech goddess that she claims to be. Her boyfriend is behind it all
wow, that all sounds terribly interesting and is probably super important!

go back there

Attached: file.png (396x326, 79K)

>T-T-T-T-T-T-T-THIS TWITTER CELEBRITY MAY JUST BE A FRONT FOR THINGS SOMEONE ELSE DOES AND OFFERS TO LET HER SHOW THEM OFF FREELY!!!
>THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! I AM UPSET THAT THIS COMPLETELY INCONSEQUENTIAL THING MAY BE OCCURRING BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE IN A RELATIONSHIP MAY HAVE SHARED INTERESTS AND SPACE!!!

Seriously, I didn't know who she was until I read your post and you sound like the most autistic fuck on the planet for caring.
Did you know most people reading the news aren't actually the journalists reporting it??? And that most reporters in the field aren't the ones who actually wrote the description of the event?! IT'S TERRIBLE. THESE BIMBO PRETTYBOI NEWS REPORTER FRAUDS ARE JUST LEANING ON THEIR WRITER/JOURNALIST CO-WORKERS, AND USING THEIR PRETTY FACE TO GET FAMOUS OFF WHAT THEY DO!! IT'S AN OUTRAGE.

lying ching chong whore is lying whore, more news at eleven

We only care if she do an hero.

Fuck off to Jow Forums, Jow Forumstard.

Literally who?
Literally who cares?

Attached: 1522513208043.png (900x600, 78K)

Delete all TempleOS topics to make way for great topics like this one.

>sage
Why would you think anybody here would care about this bullshit fuck off to reddit or twitter and dont blow up the cataloge

so this is how reddit looks like

sage btw

>some retarded slut in the shitty "maker" community is just a pretty face used to make more money
Wow, this is unbelievable.

Don't feed the attention whore.

who?

sage

Holy shit, who gives a fuck. The only reason I know about this bitch is that you keep posting her on Jow Forums. If you hate her that much, why make her relevant?

what kind of retarded normie niggershit is this

wow i guess i shouldn't have been surprised when i read on twitter about there being people on this board who care about this bullshit.

> she is not a "self-taught" tech goddess
No shit? She never did anything remarkable, even the shit that is claimed she did is a noob level of technology.

There are damn impressive feats of hobbyist design out there, but not hers or even her boyfriend's. Quite nice != impressive != god tier.

>It's a woman
>Chinese
>Shocked she's a liar

No shit Sherlock.

Attached: Screenshot_20180125-085754_01.jpg (497x509, 88K)

>some prostitute-looking chink with fake tits is a fraud
no fucking shit.

Fuck off with this e-celeb shit.

Do people really care about this stuff?

Attached: absolute_nonsense.png (339x512, 216K)

Literally who.

You do know that this thread was made by a chinese botnet right? ffs why do I even come back to this shithole anymore

Everyone with a brain was already ignoring this "doing thing while being female" crap for the valueless attention seeking that it is. Anybody to whom the exact origin of SexyCyborg's creations is important is beyond saving.

Who?
Also, who gives a fuck.

i've seen prettier street whores than this ghoul

No one cares.

What's the deal? She has a boyfriend? so what

I do love a bit of reddit

White men and women are so insecure.

They feel threated by a sexy Chinese woman who's more famous than them and will do anything to destroy her reputation.

Whites just cannot compete.

Attached: kpop.gif (268x360, 1.16M)

Who gives a fuck?

Attached: 1504592995727.png (745x720, 829K)

I literally don't even know who these people are. Why in the fuck did a thread need to die for this? What even is this?

In all honesty, reddit has a much better tech community
Maybe its the subreddits with actual clear discussion topics. Neo Jow Forums is doomed desu, i can't find any good discussion here

Incels

No one cares about this silicon bimbo

Sounds about right

it doesn't matter anymore how good you are at something, you just have to pretend good enough

go post this in Jow Forums the trump retards love this kind of idiocy.

literally who?

stop, you're obsessed
look at your life

PUT ME IN YOUR SCREEN CAP NAOMI

I'm an incel and I don't care.

Attached: 1494448444190.png (620x640, 234K)

Then you're not a true incel.

Literally who?

Keep your trash in reddit please.
Sage.

Mods, if you happen to not be retarded, remove this thread and OP from existence

i may care when she finally does nudes

weird sticc lady with gross soccer-ball titty implants that hoovers up mondo beta-points on Reddit for flying quadcopters and wearing LED belt buckles and LED boots.

Who cares, maybe her boyfriend helped her learn this shit, which I still consider in the realm of "self taught" aka anything you didn't go to school for. I don't watch her, but the things I've seen pop up aren't difficult to do for a noob and are just somewhat time consuming. Fuck sakes, don't like her, don't watch her then. A worthwhile thread died for this post.

>lying ching chong whore is lying whore, more news at eleven
/thread

>this thread AGAIN
get a fucking life, OP

I'm a 32 years old kissless virgin man. How am I not an incel?

Attached: 1499984848358.jpg (770x702, 65K)

It must feel so good to bareback such a thin big breasted bimbo.

>Chinese whore is also a liar
Shouldn't that have been obvious from the start?

go back to r*ddit
also sage

i know, right? this has never before happened ever