Does anyone except racists actually care about stuff like this...

Does anyone except racists actually care about stuff like this? There's literally nothing wrong with racial inclusivity in tech.

Attached: 1522951606097.jpg (1024x598, 75K)

>There's literally nothing wrong with racial inclusivity in tech.
fuck off pajeet

I hire people based upon merit, not race. If that means wypipo the majority of my company, then so be it. /thread

Actually there is. Based on merit most companies should be almost exclusively Asian. Obviously that isn't the case today because of black and white crybabies

Gr8 b8 m8
I r8 and appreci8
can't w8 for ur l8test

>stating facts makes you racist
Welcome to 2018

>google are be a bunch faggot again
Why don't create a general about this kind bullshit.

>muh racism
Race is real. Race has an impact on IQ. There is a direct link between dark skin and being a fucking retard. There aren't many niggers in tech because they're not qualified to be there. Your diversity hiring bullshit might work at Walmart where Jamal can stack boxes in the back but this is NASA. These are mission critical jobs where people's lives are at risk and these programs cost millions.

Go ahead and put Daquan the 65 IQ ape in the mix. It'll just speed up the collapse of the broken system that you support.

Attached: 772.png (600x468, 435K)

Nothing wrong with inclusivity. Everything wrong with outright fucking lying.

Prove me wrong. Show me a single successful country on the face of the Earth run by blacks. Show me a single place where blacks have successfully integrated with other races. You can't. They're universally hated because they're stupid and violent. Asians integrate fine. Whites integrate fine. Non-Muslim Arabs also integrate. But blacks never do.

Go ahead, counter my argument. Prove me wrong.

This

I remember being 12.

I don't fucking care about race, I care about truth.
People who distort and bend the truth to further an agenda are evil. It's as simple as that.
It doesn't matter if they "mean well" or "do it for the greater good," it's evil and no good can come out of it in the long run.

Attached: 1323119001606.jpg (529x480, 62K)

Its disingenuously cringe worthy. I would think that alone is making more people "racist". Try hard sjw bs.

I live in Uruguay
blacks are integrated just fine, nobody cares what color people are.

>implying south america isn't immense jungle

There is everything wrong with lies and the rejection of reality, which lies at the core of all the diversity and anti-racism bullshit.
I hate people who can't accept facts and simply choose to live in a fantasy world. And I hate those who force their delusions upon others even more.

Mansa Musa and the Malian Empire were huge and successful. There are pyramids in Sudan older than the ones in Egypt. Meanwhile, you, personally, are throwing a trigger-tantrum on a Bhutanese ice-sculpture subreddit.

They don't say anywhere that those are the exact same people. They are merely an illustration. You might as well complain that the real people weren't 8-bit sprites either. And if you include darkies in your drawing, that might encourage real darkies to pursue it as a career. That can only be a good thing, unless you are afraid that Shazonday and Tyrese will take your jobs because they're so much more intelligent than you. Hell, you might even one day get to be a black guy's boss, and then you'll be allowed to give him orders. It'll be just like slavery! Yippee!

it isn't you ignorant mutt

The problem is that people should always hire the most qualified candidates instead of hiring to meet quotas (or even "giving preference to" candidates who aren't as qualified).
Things like looking at people's skin when determining if they're the right person for the job is exactly what got us into this mess, and not what's going to get us out of it.
>inb4 "muh historical racism"
Historical racism is what you solve with proper schooling and development. Once someone applies for the position, you're can't use that as an excuse any more.
>inb4 "muh good boy's club"
You can easily check for this by doing STINGs with highly qualified racial/gendered candidates and dealing with the offenders on a case-by-case basis. Just because there are some racist retards out there doesn't mean you can force unqualified minority candidates to be hired.

dude, Google is finished

Attached: Screenshot_20180404-172044.jpg (1080x2160, 690K)

they made the Asian yellow rofl

Google has had white european inventers on there lately. I was shocked

This. The ends don't justify the means.

If you hire by qualification you simply won't get any numbers of women and brown people.

This shit, despite being CONSTANTLY disproven and NEVER proven to be a valid theory, is always Jow Forums's first line of defense.

Then explain why affirmative action hurts asians greatly while benefit blacks and Mexicans so much. I'll wait

Disproven? You mean hidden away because it isn't politically correct? You have to be seriously naive if you think asians and blacks are equally intelligent. For God's sake, when the West introduced asia to new technology, they adapted it and in some cases made it even better even though they too were exploited. But the Africans didn't do anything, even though we still chuck billions at them annually.

Wakanda

Rhodesi-
Oh...

Northern Africa was exposed to the Mediterrenean, Arab, and phoenician people. Through trading, they would have learned some things. Mansa musa is a single instance of isolated africans doing something great. Look at China and Japan. All the empires, all the inventions, and all the cultural stuff created there is unmatched. Now what has your local indian or African tribe accomplished?

obama

Eh, in my experience East Asians are overrated. Some of them are really quite brilliant but the vast majority are just diligent workers with no problem-solving skills, or worse, fucking idiots. Which is just as true for whites. Brilliant people are hard to come by no matter where they're from.

/thread

I play safe, I always hire white people with minimal care of their personal image since they are more likely to succeed and work hard

I like Uruguay and all, but that's an outright lie friend, blacks are integrated and you aren't as racist as Argentina, but you definitely not color blind

>Does anyone except racists actually care about stuff like this?
No and that's why it's incredibly racist of google to rewrite history like this

This, it's just disrespectful to the actual team to change them like that.

I just want a job dude. Fuck off.

Are talking about Indians or native americans?

It's about logic. If a team is all white, don't make the dumbass google image an agenda piece for your degenerate company.

>>>>>Wakanda
But seriously, pic related explains a lot of stuff

Attached: ~blacks explained.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

>Juno mission only had 6 team members
Are you retarded?

Why do they have to lie about having black members? Certainly it's not to virtue signal to leftist retards

every study that does iq, finds blacks are significantly blow everyone else, and while asians are above i think everything but jews (inbred to the point of being their own race) they are not that far ahead of the norm.

but this also isn't to say there aren't people who stand above the rest, just like there aren't a fuck load of every other race that is behind the rest too.

then you have america which I think is the highest black population in a first world country, has a black culture that is killing itself, so any real data on where they stand in the real world is at best skewed.

note, the only white guy on the team is a hipster progressive faggot, but there isn't a single one on the actual team.

>There's literally nothing wrong with racial inclusivity in tech.
I found it better when doodles of people were all stick figures.