Best cunt to immigrate to for free and why?

ssab folks! what is the best cunt u got to migrate to and why?i am thinking sweden or norway what u think? i need free food free home free money free gibs and a white maid that will wear a hijab
thaughts?
note: dont say slur words

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Topkek

Shut up camel.

rude

>i need free food free home free money free gibs and a white maid that will wear a hijab
uhhhhhh
no.

why?

because noone gives these for free.
i want all these too, but that's impossible lol

Come to my house and fuck my daughter plz Mr 15 year old afghan

but i am a war refregee

hmmmm
sure, you could get welfare in sweden. you wont live in luxury though, and definetly no maid.

Sick trips bro, if you cum the welfare system gives you a state assigned genetically perfect maid wife of Loli proportions for u to rape and degrade in a hijab

but I dont want a loli maid wife to rape and degrade
?

but u said u will give me ur sister, that can be like maid too

the fucked up thing is that immigrants get more welfare money than swedish people do

i know, its the same with gypsies here.

i think they should provide more for the locals and only allow immigrants to stay for short periods of time, if at all.

same. too bad they are already taking over

yeah, and studies show that an alarming rate of them wants to implement the shariah system, fucking degenerates.

alarming quantity*

u cant even speak english lol

you shouldn't let them change your country. I don't think they would be able to implement shariah without a massive backlash, unless the averege swede is really that much of a cuck

you spelled refugee wrong so

check em

at least i'm white (and i did correct myself once i noticed the error)

yeah, i noticed pretty neat, think i got quads once though (might not have been on this board but whatever).

Come to the USA, we have the best welfare system in the world. :)

fucking hell, how the fuck am i fucking up my grammar this goddamn badly? idk, maybe its time to go to sleep or something.

nice, i got quints 2 times here and once on r9k
sadly the quints here were both wasted
oh well.

you should, goodnight

(not grammar but instead punctuation, maybe i really should go to sleep.)

silly fag
i heard trump fucked it

fag? i wouldn't even want to be in the same room as one of those mentally ill persons.

>i heard trump fucked it
no, that was just tough talk. You're going to love it here.

but u kill muslims?

since when?

in ur streets, ur unjust courts and ur concentration camps

lol

I like you Egypt
You have good bants

the bait is too big

Attached: 1529398024654.jpg (1200x675, 50K)

rollers gonna roll..

muslim concentration camps?! Where?? I wanna go throw popcorn at the muzzies from across the barbed wire fence!

Attached: 1445288845980.jpg (600x600, 48K)

> i need free food free home free money free gibs and a white maid that will wear a hijab
Sweden if you dont have problems with maid having a penis

come to Canada

he got off on this

Where can I migrate to to practice my Nordic heritage and make my ancestors proud?

Attached: 1000x1000.jpg (700x700, 55K)

Denmark. That's where Finland ships their immigrants.

iceland or norway.

Sweden. They love immigrants

No go to denmark. I just called the sweden group chat which every citizen is a part of as you know and we concluded that we don't want you here, and some of them were busy so i had to wrap it up as you do.

Attached: 3dkattt.png (553x600, 252K)

Great idea fren, i'm coming with you.