Are you going to buy the new Mac Pro, Jow Forums?

Are you going to buy the new Mac Pro, Jow Forums?

Attached: macproconcept1-800x533.jpg (800x533, 58K)

no but id buy a screen like that, so long as it didnt have rounded corners

What if it had a notch in the middle for no reason at all but to show you a logo of who made it?

Not a trash can would not buy

Would rather the iMac Pro desu

Attached: macproconcept2-800x533.jpg (800x533, 58K)

Attached: macproconcept3-800x533.jpg (800x533, 27K)

>mac

Attached: 1516827042108.jpg (448x336, 23K)

I've seen a lot of dumb concept renders, but this takes the cake.

Well at least it has decent Io but no expansion ports slots is dumb

i am safing up for redripper

Attached: 1508092936801.png (657x527, 27K)

At least it doesn't look like a trashcan.

No, it looks even worse.

>Panel with rounded corners
Why do these speculative renderings always come from people who produce nothing but mental diarrhea?

not even memeing here, what's wrong with rounded corners? The edges of the screen don't have useful material, you might aswell make it look nice,yeah?

>the edges of the screen don't have useful material
if you aren't doing anything useful, definitely.

>make the screen more expensive by literally cutting corners and removing actual screen estate just so some homosexuals can take a selfie with it once.

REVOLUTIONARY

You really don't use the corners of your screen,ever. Do you really think a rounded corner will somehow throw off your perception of clicking the X?

You're the creator of these renders, aren't you, sweetie? No need to be so defensive, it's ok to be gay. Just be gay somewhere else.

then i wouldn't buy it

Even if it was expensive?

>I have no argument
>I'm just a contrarian cuz fuck Aplel
Come on now.

>I have no argument
>I'm just a sycophantic soyboy with no identity or personality besides muh Apel toyz
Come on now.

>not even memeing here, what's wrong with rounded corners?
Literally everything. Its an inconvenience at a significant higher price.

>Inconvenience
How?
>significantly higher price
I agree.
This is a render. It doesn't exist. I want to know your quarrel with it other than the fact it has a fictional Apple logo in it.

>How?
Application devs will not care if 0,001% of users have an apple display with rounded corners, so they won't take this into consideration at all.
Might not be a problem most of the time but it will be a problem.

Looks easy to topple. One flick of a hand and it goes belly up.

>"No developers will ever optimise their applications for that new retina display!"

High dpi displays existed before apple """retina""" and are much more widespread.

Because they think with their anus.

Their anus wants rounded edges, because they feel like adult babies who need a pacifier and rounded edges calms all that butthurt.

Isn't it a bit counter intuitive on a technology board to immediately shut down the concept/idea of a new technology?
>This GUI thing will never take off it's useless!

And how many of them implemented proper DPI scaling?

>Isn't it a bit counter intuitive on a technology board to immediately shut down the concept/idea of a new technology?
Not if its a stupid technology.

We could also produce hexagon shaped displays, its just fucking stupid.
Rounded corners add literaly no benefit and just cause compatability issues.

The Notch was stupid and everyone thought it would cause compatibility issues. Now its highly mainstream with no shortage of apps for the consumer market, thanks to Apple, but mostly thanks to the enormous Android adoption!

Rounded edges is not a technology is a design meme, overused and hackneyed to shit by Ive.

And it involves emotional manipulation by object shape. It is meant to make you feel like a safe baby.

Using rounded corners is standard for renders.
It's because real objects never have perfectly sharp edges, so rounded looks more realistic.

She should have made the rounding much smaller of course.

You can't compare the smartphone market to the computer market.
Smartphones are toys, computers are tools.

Also the notch is still fucking retarded.

whether or not you're CURRENTLY using them, rounded corners would prevent you from EVER using them

You do realize your statement reeks of bias and is completely unfounded,right user? A "Toy" is an object that makes you happy and nothing more.

Smartphones are more useful than "tools" from 2008, I would know... Yet Desktop interface could not have moved slower. Mobile is pretty much the driving force behind computer development today. Why? You know why. Marketing doesn't allow for drastic changes as such breaks in manufactured reality wake up the hordes of slaves to the ads slowly filling everything they "own."

Being this retarded

This desu. Im going to wait out the lifespan of the current gen and when it switches to a new motherboard im going to buy all the top end stuff for dirt cheap

>10 gorillion dollaridoos

Why? It's so fucking expensive, you could build an entire 6 display setup with the best possible PC for the same price.

And yet, Smartphones are the only thing keeping the computer market alive and producing.
>ARM

What about the apple logo?

That thing is either throttling or it's using T "" lifestyle "" cpus and dedicated graphics

>thunderbolt 2
Lmao

that's where the last icon of my notification tray would be, dumbass

Prolly.

Still waiting on my iMac Pro to show up.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-01 at 10.55.01 PM.png (808x802, 246K)

Its probably going to be an overpriced piece of shit.

Oh no, It will still be there user. Literally nothing moves. The last 1mm of screenspace is never used.

guaranteed_replies.jpg

Not even a troll, should be here Tuesday.

Fuck, I have to admit that actually looks kind of coo-
>concept
Should've figured.

>18 core Xeon
>iMac
Is it cooled with magic?

OP is a faggot

It's cooled with the power of throttling.

>Prolly

>le 2006 macbook overheating meme

The iMac Pro vs the standard iMac removes a lot of the extra internal bulk(fusion drive), and has significantly improved cooling. The problems, as with most Macs, is apple tends to let the components run hotter instead of increasing the fan speed, as they prioritize the machines running silent.

Attached: https---blueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com-uploads-card-image-685990-2a88d041-27dc-4297-9653- (950x534, 48K)

Basically a smartphone

Basically a Linux user.

What is your point?

>t. braindead appletard untermensch

Attached: 1506571794073.jpg (851x474, 107K)

"Toy" isn't an argument. Unless your operating technology 24/7 with a straight face for a megacorporation, your machine PC/Mac/Phone is a Toy.

simply put, resolutions don't have round corners, so you lose information.